Notices

Old 2017-02-02, 23:39   Link #10281
saw2097

Spoiler for Spoiler:
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-02, 23:45   Link #10282
n0m@n
C-Z

It will be too forced if Valentina joins the harem or if other Vanadis forgives her tbh.
There wasn't even a single time where Valentina gained even a slight trust from any of the Vanadis. Even Tigre doesn't trust her even though he still thanks her for her help in v12/13. I would have had said otherwise if Valentina indeed that build the slightest trust with other characters. But the reality is that it didnt happen. I mean if Figneria is up for death flag then I don't see the reason why not for Valentina as well.
Figneria and Valentina are confirmed to be enemies by Kawaguchi in the afterword. For Kawaguchi, both of them are heroines (Means otherwise for others). And deaths of major characters will actually make the story more interesting.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-02, 23:48   Link #10283
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
It's been too long man, agreed.

Spoiler for for:

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
It will be too forced if Valentina joins the harem or if other Vanadis forgives her tbh.
There wasn't even a single time where Valentina gained even a slight trust from any of the Vanadis. Even Tigre doesn't trust her even though he still thanks her for her help in v12/13. I would have had said otherwise if Valentina indeed that build the slightest trust with other characters. But the reality is that it didnt happen. I mean if Figneria is up for death flag then I don't see the reason why not for Valentina as well.
Figneria and Valentina are confirmed to be enemies by Kawaguchi in the afterword. For Kawaguchi, both of them are heroines (Means otherwise for others). And deaths of major characters will actually make the story more interesting.
Fine has a death Flag because due to her current predicament, which is on a trajectory towards a fight with elen, there are literally 2 options for her character given the cover of this Volume, and death is one of them.

If tigre were keeping people alive because he trusts them, then he effectively has learned nothing from Lim's teachings. He doesn't trust Tallard but clearly views him as a necessary existence.
Old 2017-02-02, 23:53   Link #10284
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
It's been too long man, agreed.

Spoiler for for:
Not much, haven't been really keeping up with it.

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2017-02-03, 03:05   Link #10285
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
Fine has a death Flag because due to her current predicament, which is on a trajectory towards a fight with elen, there are literally 2 options for her character given the cover of this Volume, and death is one of them.

If tigre were keeping people alive because he trusts them, then he effectively has learned nothing from Lim's teachings. He doesn't trust Tallard but clearly views him as a necessary existence.
Yes, Fine has a death flag or atleast losing her Vilart due to volume 16 cover. We all know that.

It's just that Tigre is going to face Ganleon alone in the next volume. Other Vanadis has their hands full so I do wonder whose going to go to his aide. Though for Valentina, I'm hoping it's going to be Sophie stopping her. Their rivalry has started since their conversation in the early volumes. Sophie already finished her task of dealing with the rebel that was linked with Muozinel so she may make it in time when Valentina comes to the capital along with her army.

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for rep:

Speaking about the conversation between Tigre and Valentina in v16.
Spoiler for v16:

Hence the reason why it must be Sophie vs Valentina once again

There was more info regarding info on the 3 TFN and such during Valentina and Ganelon's discussion.

Just to sum up what's happening at the end of v16 for each character (Tigre and Vanadis)
Spoiler for v16:
Old 2017-02-03, 03:28   Link #10286
Chingaruna517

Spoiler for Personal response to Tina and Fine villany.:
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-03, 03:35   Link #10287
Marx-93

Hum...

Spoiler for V16:
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-03, 04:13   Link #10288
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
Spoiler for Personal response to Tina and Fine villany.:
There's no doubt we have seen Valentina's true skin. Though for Figneria...
Spoiler for v16:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx-93 View Post
Hum...

Spoiler for V16:
Spoiler for v16:
Old 2017-02-03, 05:00   Link #10289
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Noman: It's true that there were many times in the history of Zhcted kings where some or most Vanadis weren't united under the king, but with Tigre it should be different (he's going to become king of Zhcted, isn't he?). After all, he might be the second coming of the Black Dragon King and if that's really the case, he needs all 7 Vanadis under him.

You said the pacing was fast enough that it looks it can end nicely in Volume 17 (if I understood correctly). But what are the chances of us getting a sequel or a move to a different label? Nil?

Looking at the cover for Volume 16, Lim might be replacing Fine as the Vanadis of Bargren, but I wonder what'll happen to Tina. Kidstandout is right about there being other ways to punish someone than to simply kill them since killing would be too easy in some cases. Maybe we'll get something like that with Tina. If so, and if after she's gotten her come-uppance Esendeis still hasn't left her (if what someone else (maybe Noman, IIRC) said before about Esendeis only staying with Tina as long as she doesn't give up on her ambitions and whatnot), maybe she can be redeemed and swear allegiance completely to Tigre when he becomes king. Her relationship with the other Vanadis will still be bad, though, and Tige also may not trust her. So I think a new Vanadis, who can easily swear allegiance to Tigre, should replace her if there's time and if it's not good or possible for Tina herself to come under Tigre.

But Sofie slapping Tigre for having a talk with Tina did surprise me. I never would've thought she'd do that.
Old 2017-02-03, 06:05   Link #10290
n0m@n
C-Z

Something worse than death?
You mean like being a slave under Muozinel? That's the only treatment which is worse than death that I can think of lol. The fans will go on a outrage if that happens so it definitely won't happen haha (Though I would applaud Kawaguchi if he actually has the guts to do it since hot slave equals fu** toy). Again, Valentina's death is more of what I want it to happen rather than think will happen. Though in v14, the three representative of the port town in Brune who conspired with Greast in order to dethrone Regin...
Spoiler for v14:

Also about Tigre becoming a king.
Spoiler for king:

And for Madan sequel in a different label....I wouldn't really put it as nil now lol. Something may be happening.

Last edited by n0m@n; 2017-02-03 at 06:21.
Old 2017-02-03, 06:22   Link #10291
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I was trying to say the same thing Kidstandout said about Tina's punishment. It doesn't have to be death or slavery. Look at what happened to Liza (though what Tina did is much worse than what Liza did).

Tigre can still become king of both Zhcted and Brune somehow, can't he? Like by uniting them into the same country. And as the Madan no Ou, he does have to rule over Zhcted as well since the Madan no Ou lore is from Zhcted.

And we already know about that thing you put in the V14 spoiler tag (about the fate of the Brune nobles who tried to dethrone Regin). Wasn't that in V13?
Old 2017-02-03, 06:54   Link #10292
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Many thanks for the spoilers, n0m@n!

By the way, what happened between Tigre and Mira?
Y Ddraig Goch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-03, 08:30   Link #10293
saw2097

Quote:
Yes, Fine has a death flag or atleast losing her Vilart due to volume 16 cover. We all know that.

It's just that Tigre is going to face Ganleon alone in the next volume. Other Vanadis has their hands full so I do wonder whose going to go to his aide. Though for Valentina, I'm hoping it's going to be Sophie stopping her. Their rivalry has started since their conversation in the early volumes. Sophie already finished her task of dealing with the rebel that was linked with Muozinel so she may make it in time when Valentina comes to the capital along with her army.

Spoiler for rep:

Speaking about the conversation between Tigre and Valentina in v16.
Spoiler for v16:

Hence the reason why it must be Sophie vs Valentina once again

There was more info regarding info on the 3 TFN and such during Valentina and Ganelon's discussion.

Just to sum up what's happening at the end of v16 for each character (Tigre and Vanadis)
Spoiler for v16:
Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia, in that series the love interests include characters that have tortured the MC and committed genocide.

Spoiler for Spoilers:
Old 2017-02-03, 08:41   Link #10294
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia, in that series the love interests include characters that have tortured the MC and committed genocide.

Spoiler for Spoilers:
Spoiler for reply:
Old 2017-02-03, 08:43   Link #10295
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

We have Tsundere!!! We need Yandere member!!!
Old 2017-02-03, 08:44   Link #10296
DragonOsman
Dragon King

No. Just, friggin' no. I hate yanderes.
Old 2017-02-03, 08:50   Link #10297
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

But I think Tina is Yandereneko..
Old 2017-02-03, 09:14   Link #10298
DragonOsman
Dragon King

She doesn't even love Tigre yet.

And if the one you're calling a tsundere harem member is Mira, I'm thinking that'll change. She might mellow out.
Old 2017-02-03, 09:59   Link #10299
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
She doesn't even love Tigre yet.

And if the one you're calling a tsundere harem member is Mira, I'm thinking that'll change. She might mellow out.
I don't think so since she's already being doctrined by her family's legacy for that so se's best suited as Tsundere ones.

Spoiler for Tir Na Fal Involvement:

Spoiler for Asvarre possible assault:

Last edited by Ramero; 2017-02-03 at 12:03.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-03, 16:37   Link #10300
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Mira can still mellow out, though. I'm hopeful.

By the way, I was just thinking. Tina's already gotten all of the flags for becoming a harem member, so it'd be good if she can join. And don't worry, what I'm thinking of here doesn't require her getting along with any of the other Vanadis. Hear me out: She's the Vanadis wielding the Viralt of Darkness and Esendeis itself also chose her while knowing about her ambitions already, right? What if the true role of the Void Vanadis is meant to be to serve the Madan no Ou through the shadows, as part of the kingdom's darkness? If it's like that, she doesn't need to be redeemed or anything, nor does she actually have to get along with any of the Vanadis (though they may have to work together at times, like wars and such, which could be hard after Volume 16). She just needs to swear fealty to Tigre, which may happen if he shows her something of his power that makes her kneel in front of him. A dark power or something. Since Tigre is like a prophet or something for Tir na Fal as the Madan no Ou, showing Tina a great darkness or some other kind of power that would make her submit shouldn't be that hard once he's mastered the Black Bow's power. I wonder if she can't just fall in love with him, though. Like I said, all of the other stuff to trigger flags for her joining the harem has already happened. They haven't happened with all of them, though, like Olga. But most of the older ones got it. So maybe it can happen.

Tigre as the Madan no Ou should become king of Zhcted. I really think this should happen because there's no one else good enough to rule Zhcted now. And I don't think it should be given to Tina. The Madan no Ou lore originates from a time much earlier than the founding of Zhcted Kingdom, but because the man who founded it was a Madan no Ou himself, one could say that the founding of Zhcted Kingdom and the Madan no Ou lore are connected. In a way, the Madan no Ou lore is related to Zhcted. Not to Brune. And I think Tigre can just unite the two countries into one after he becomes king of Zhcted, anyway.

I don't think Tir na Fal would wield a Viralt. Seems unlikely. Tir na Fal is the goddess guiding the Madan no Ou, she can't become his subordinate (the Vanadis are supposed to serve the Madan no Ou when he becomes king of Zhcted, right?).

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)