AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-06-02, 22:19   Link #81
grecefar

Well I'm glad that rean didn't go more with her crush on fushi and less now knowing how weird he is and the preview too.

Now I'm curious about gugu face, we only see the eyes that look like buttons, but I don't think it will be that scary.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-03, 08:00   Link #82
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
Now I'm curious about gugu face, we only see the eyes that look like buttons, but I don't think it will be that scary.
I doubt we will ever see it. It's one of those things better left to the imagination because any depiction wouldn't live up to the characters' reactions.
Old 2021-06-07, 17:03   Link #83
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Fushi can make food too. That's very convenient.

Given how much of a deal Rean made about her wound not healing, I thought it would be super nasty and it turns out to be just a small scar.

It seems wrong for Fushi's creator to say he hasn't learned anything useful since his last encounter with the tree things. He can make weapons now. That should help. And I just realized the importance of the fact Fushi can't replicate fire. I'm guessing it's particularly potent against those creatures, and that's where Gugu comes in.
Old 2021-06-07, 21:28   Link #84
grecefar

I loved this chapter, gugu is precious and his interaction with rean was so sweet and funny too.

Well I didn't expect the round 2 so soon.
Old 2021-06-14, 15:18   Link #85
Alchemist007
*Author

From very drunk to very strong Gugu.
Old 2021-06-14, 17:56   Link #86
grecefar

Loved how gugu confess like a boss "deal with it" lol.

Didn't expect a time skip, gugu when from zero to hero. Surprise that fushi does grown old with his bodies, at least with the boy since is his main, lets see march, we got to see a future march.
Old 2021-06-14, 18:26   Link #87
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Gugu saved the day. Too bad it seems like he didn't get the girl though. And damn, he got super jacked in only four years. I don't know whether that or Fushi being able to age was the bigger surprise. The latter raises questions. When Fushi changed forms, his body always reset to how it was when the person died. Did he learn to retain his previous state instead? Or did he simply not change forms in four years?
Old 2021-06-14, 20:52   Link #88
Wandering Soul

Gugu really got buff in 4 years. Too bad it doesn't seem like he made much progress with Rean. I'm also surprised that Fushi can apparently age? Does it happen for as long as he stays in a single form? And is it something that resets when he switches forms?
Old 2021-06-21, 15:03   Link #89
AntonKutovoi

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-21, 17:05   Link #90
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I loved the little scene at the end with Gugu and Rean. And then ....

Spoiler for Fruits Basket:

I'm worried that Fushi's decision to remain with Gugu and company may have made him less able to fight the Nokkers. Good thing Gugu has that new igniter mask!

How long do you suppose the marriage story will last? More than two more episodes? We're into the second half now. I think it unlikely that Gugu x Rean has much of a chance, but it's a fantasy story so anything's possible.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-21, 17:42   Link #91
grecefar

Well i doubt is because of feelings and more that one of them is going to die, because that is hiw this anime rolls.

I was about to call bullshit with the falling but they mention the nokkers so is ok.

Detail about fushi, he didn't change even once so he growns old, now I want to know if he change the white boy resets his age ir stays like that.
Old 2021-06-21, 18:32   Link #92
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Nice of Fushi's creator to answer my question from last week right away. He ages only if he doesn't change forms.

Fushi has been living a peaceful life with Gugu and the others, but he hasn't learned anything useful for his fight against the nokkers during those four years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
How long do you suppose the marriage story will last? More than two more episodes? We're into the second half now. I think it unlikely that Gugu x Rean has much of a chance, but it's a fantasy story so anything's possible.
I'm thinking it's already over and that Gugu will go out in a blaze of glory in the next episode. Can't have a character attain happiness in this show.
Old 2021-06-21, 21:15   Link #93
Wandering Soul

Yeah, I don't see Gugu making it out of this arc alive. The Nokkers are the primary suspect as I can't see anything else causing it. I was suspicious of the brother, but he seemed genuine and was mostly used to get the ring to Rean.
Old 2021-06-22, 02:04   Link #94
Eater of All
NOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
I'm worried that Fushi's decision to remain with Gugu and company may have made him less able to fight the Nokkers. Good thing Gugu has that new igniter mask!
Not sure if you mean Gugu will be able to fight, or Fushi will be able to inherit Gugu with the mask and be able to fight.
Old 2021-06-28, 17:03   Link #95
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

To the surprise of no one, Gugu died. His death hit a lot harder than the others. Just like March, he didn't move on to the afterlife and is hanging around Fushi, and it turns out March still is as well! Gugu can see her, so they should be able to interact. Mommy and bro should get along well.

I'm glad Rean figured out the truth (though I'm not sure how) because I think it would have been a lot more sad to let her believe Gugu ran out on her/disappeared.
Old 2021-06-28, 17:35   Link #96
Alchemist007
*Author

Rip Gugu, a victim of the narrative.
Old 2021-06-28, 21:02   Link #97
Wandering Soul

RIP Gugu. At least his spirit is still hanging around Fushi. I'm also happy that Rean figured out the truth. It wouldn't have been right to let her believe a lie like that
Old 2021-06-29, 15:40   Link #98
Blaat

I was kind of hoping they'd break the pattern and Gugu/Rean descendants would be recurring characters after timeskips. /denial

Hopefully we'll see Gugu and March newtype ghost interaction in the future.
Old 2021-06-29, 15:50   Link #99
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Hopefully we'll see Gugu and March newtype ghost interaction in the future.
Yeah I'm hoping for it too, now fushi has two human inside him so maybe we can see that.

Gugu death was indeed sad since now it did affect fushi a lot more than march death. It was still nice to see original march being shy now that she has a companion now, I hope they get along.
Old 2021-06-29, 17:56   Link #100
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
Yeah I'm hoping for it too, now fushi has two human inside him so maybe we can see that.

Gugu death was indeed sad since now it did affect fushi a lot more than march death. It was still nice to see original march being shy now that she has a companion now, I hope they get along.
I can't think of any reason why they wouldn't get along, they're both good people.

Oh, and what Gugu saw after he died made it clear they're being shown a fantasy, meaning the Boy was never actually reunited with his people in the afterlife (if there even is one). Makes his death even more sad.