5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 1.15%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 2.02%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 0.58%
Voters: 347. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-04-24, 23:13   Link #741
KrimzonStriker

I have no clue now at this point, maybe Gao just decided to roll with it after he snapped out of the Geass trance? I mean, he wasn't exactly anti-Zero given his intrigued questions about him in Turn 1. Lord I hope he doesn't join the Zero fan girl band wagon too...>_>
Old 2008-04-24, 23:23   Link #742
lazybug659

Does that mean that he betrayed zero then, cause at then end of the show, it looks like the chinese are siding with brittannians.
lazybug659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 23:30   Link #743
KrimzonStriker

Who knows, eh? Just have to wait for Turn 4 and see what develops... >_>
Old 2008-04-24, 23:48   Link #744
Aquaman OS

The Geass would seemingly be only in effect if he thought about going against Zero. It wouldn't always be on. For long term or complex commands like that the Geass only seems to go off if the person in question might go against it. (like Suzaku only got the Geass eyes when he thought he was going to die not all the time)

So basically as long as he rolls with it no Geass. If however someone questions him (like Li last ep) or suggests they go against it, it would go back on.

Li however is not Geassed he might have figured out that his boss is being manipulated or he might have gotten higher orders.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 00:29   Link #745
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
The Geass would seemingly be only in effect if he thought about going against Zero. It wouldn't always be on. For long term or complex commands like that the Geass only seems to go off if the person in question might go against it. (like Suzaku only got the Geass eyes when he thought he was going to die not all the time)

So basically as long as he rolls with it no Geass. If however someone questions him (like Li last ep) or suggests they go against it, it would go back on.

Li however is not Geassed he might have figured out that his boss is being manipulated or he might have gotten higher orders.
meh, but it'll probably deactivate whenever he get's kicked from the position as ambassador to Area 11. For something planned like this, Lelouch wouldn't have made a permanent order.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 00:40   Link #746
Aquaman OS

Well he already said they plan on replacing him and then its out of his hands. The order probably was to help them as best he could. Then again Geass causes people to turn violent at the very hint of interference so he might get himself conveniently killed when they come to replace him.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 05:53   Link #747
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Well he already said they plan on replacing him and then its out of his hands. The order probably was to help them as best he could. Then again Geass causes people to turn violent at the very hint of interference so he might get himself conveniently killed when they come to replace him.
hmm point proven.. but then again.. who is li's backup? i mean.. he cant solo the wholee entire OotBK. he can stab c.c one hundred. one millon. or so many times that its uncountable and she still wouldnt die. lol
Ice_Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 10:48   Link #748
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Looks like Suzaku is still bothered about Euphemia after her death during S1 in his head. and so Lelouch. He also the same thing but Nunnally's condition. He's also Don't realized he has an illegimate brother, Rollo who also has Geass power. what if he's going to be more EVIL soon than i thought i mean he's hiding about the information about Nunnally, I think.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 11:31   Link #749
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
Looks like Suzaku is still bothered about Euphemia after her death during S1 in his head. and so Lelouch. He also the same thing but Nunnally's condition. He's also Don't realized he has an illegimate brother, Rollo who also has Geass power. what if he's going to be more EVIL soon than i thought i mean he's hiding about the information about Nunnally, I think.
Knowing how the Emperor works, Rollo is probably brainwashed in some way, and thus is ignorant. I get this just from the fact that he seems, well... mentally unstable.

In any case, it's all speculation. It will be revealed in a matter of days, so I'll wait til then.
Old 2008-04-25, 11:43   Link #750
CooKie D.

Someone should really tell Suzaku that if he's gonna change the world from the inside, well he better get started on it, cuz he's already as "deep inside" the Brittanian chain of command as he's gonna get... He's already close to the emperor, and I don't think he can change him with his so-called "ideals"

Right now he's nothing more than a dog doing the bidding of the biggest cause of strife in the world, and if he intends to help conquer the whole world before carrying out his "change" he's one big fool, utopia is just an ideal
CooKie D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 12:46   Link #751
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by CooKie D. View Post
Someone should really tell Suzaku that if he's gonna change the world from the inside, well he better get started on it, cuz he's already as "deep inside" the Brittanian chain of command as he's gonna get... He's already close to the emperor, and I don't think he can change him with his so-called "ideals"

Right now he's nothing more than a dog doing the bidding of the biggest cause of strife in the world, and if he intends to help conquer the whole world before carrying out his "change" he's one big fool, utopia is just an ideal
I keep thinking, though, that his main intention from the beginning was to change Japan, not the world.

I'll say this Suzaku is and definitely should be more bearable to watch, since he's finally set a path for himself where nothing, not even friendship can stop him. Is his reasoning flawed? Probably, but at least he isn't so hesitant. Frankly, I like it, and together with the fact that Lelouch has now two Geass users against him as well as a group of important people knowing his true identity behind the Zero mask, I'm extremely interested to see how Lelouch is going to turn the tables (if he ever did) with so many overwhelming odds stacked against him.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 12:58   Link #752
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

I have to admit that unlike Lelouch Suzaku does things to the end whatever the means .In that aspect he's worth praising but don't get me wrong I still hate him
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 13:36   Link #753
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I wouldn't have such a huge problem with Suzaku if he actualy did something. He says he's going to change the worls, but has he yet? No. I completely agree with CooKie D. He hasn't changed a damn thing.

Suzaku is so full of crap it's unbelieveable. Change the system from inside? Bullshit. He's done nothing but use that as a justification to succeed within a corrupt society that oppresses the weak and exploits various peoples they have conquered to cushion their own disgustingly plush lifestyles. He disgusts me to no end with his hipocrisy.
Old 2008-04-25, 14:36   Link #754
SkoolRumble4Ya

I think Suzaku right now doesn't care about changing the world from within because for one the love of his life got murdered. The series right now is all about revenge. Everybody in Code Geass wants revenge.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 15:04   Link #755
Ramong
Danish geek

Send a message via MSN to Ramong
Agreeing with SkoolRumble4Ya. After Euphie was killed Suzaku changed and don't realy care about Japan or the world anymore...
If he did want to change the world he woulnd't need to go to Europe and kill some random soldiers when Suzaku didn't even get any orders to do so.
Right now he is just plain evil i would say, tho we will have to wait and see
Ramong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 15:31   Link #756
marsmars133
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramong View Post
Agreeing with SkoolRumble4Ya. After Euphie was killed Suzaku changed and don't realy care about Japan or the world anymore...
If he did want to change the world he woulnd't need to go to Europe and kill some random soldiers when Suzaku didn't even get any orders to do so.
Right now he is just plain evil i would say, tho we will have to wait and see
if Suzaku is out for revenge because of Euphie's death, does he know yet that Lelouch or Zero killed her?

also, evil cold hearted Suzaku sounds so awesome; i can't wait until him and zero fights. that would be pure epic
marsmars133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 15:42   Link #757
Ramong
Danish geek

Suzaku definitely know that Zero / Lelouch killed Euphie... He saw him kill her with his own eyes.
Think that if it wasn't because that the Emporor wanted Lelouch as bait for C.C, Suzaku would have enjoyed to kill Lelouch a loong time ago
Old 2008-04-25, 15:59   Link #758
marsmars133
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramong View Post
Suzaku definitely know that Zero / Lelouch killed Euphie... He saw him kill her with his own eyes.
Think that if it wasn't because that the Emporor wanted Lelouch as bait for C.C, Suzaku would have enjoyed to kill Lelouch a loong time ago
i forgot about that part when Suzaku saw him kill her. Suzaku was probably on the line between killing Lelouch or leting him live.

btw, adult swim is actually airing code geass R1 every saturday at 1:30 AM. I am going to watch it just to see how bad the voice actors are lol

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?epis...1980e11db30028

heres the link

Last edited by marsmars133; 2008-04-25 at 17:03.
marsmars133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 17:09   Link #759
Ramong
Danish geek

Yeah well, to bad they aren't allowed to share their videos across their borders
Old 2008-04-25, 17:25   Link #760
calvinguy

Suzaku's definitely a hypocrite but I can understand how he feels. All he knows is that his best friend Lelouch geassed his lover into massacring his own people for the benefit of keeping the OotBk running and then killing her to finish it off. I would be mad to if thats what I thought happaned. Hes turned cold after losing the 2 most important people in his life. Someone needs to tell Suzaku the truth that Lelouch didn't' do it on purpose and that his geass just got out of control.
calvinguy is offline   Reply With Quote