AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Psycho-Pass

Notices

View Poll Results: Psycho-Pass 2 - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 2 10.53%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 3 15.79%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 36.84%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 5.26%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 10.53%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 5.26%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 10.53%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 5.26%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-12-16, 05:05   Link #41
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I really dislike coming here anymore. I really want to discuss the episodes of this series but it's impossible because at every turn I find people complaining about a show that by all rights they should have dropped 20 episodes ago.

I bet the 70% who liked this episode probably feel something similar.

Just saying.
Old 2014-12-16, 12:06   Link #42
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This is the second time I've seen you post something like this. If you like this show, then tell us why instead of crying about it. This is a forum, not a place to circlejerk, everybody is welcome to post their impressions.

When I see people bashing a show I like, I try to provide another point of view to counterbalance things. You don't even need to try to reply to the critics or defend the show, just post your thoughts.
Old 2014-12-16, 12:20   Link #43
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
I really dislike coming here anymore. I really want to discuss the episodes of this series but it's impossible because at every turn I find people complaining about a show that by all rights they should have dropped 20 episodes ago.

I bet the 70% who liked this episode probably feel something similar.

Just saying.
You have absolutely no right nor the position to claim that someone has to drop a show or not. I hope you realize that some people watch full series in order to actually give a proper opinion afterwards, instead of those who drop right from the bat and claiming a series is trash before the actual plot unfolds.

And suffice to say, you are not oblidged to read every comment of a given thread.
Likewise, what about people who believes a show is bad, still get praised left and right? Do most of them actually complain that that given series is given too many credits? It isn't really the case, and hopefully not so.

As kanon said, a forum is a place where you share your opinion, it isn't a place where you are here to mirror everyone's opinion. If you find satisfaction in having everyone agreeing with you, I suggest you to stop even consulting a forum.

As much as people don't care about those who think a show is bad and stop discussing because there are "too many positive comments", the same could be applied for "fans that can't stand criticism and leave the premise". Too negative for you? Then so be it, but don't come out a if the opposing side is "ruining" everything.

This kind of comment is utterly pointless, offtopic and much less healthy than the so called "overly negative comments". I will take this opportunity to remind people that such "just saying" kind of behaviour is not constructive and therefore not condoned. Any comment of the same kind will be deleted.
That said, gratitious negative comments, or "bashing", are not tolerated.
Old 2014-12-16, 13:07   Link #44
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Any predictions for the last episode? I'm still convinced they're going to remove any trace of the second season for the movie. So basically:

Togane gets killed by Kamui.
Kamui gets killed by Sibyl/Kasei.
Sho gets killed by Shisui.
Shisui gets killed by Gino.
Misako also gets killed somehow, or simply removed from the system.
Kogami cameo at the very end to tease the movie.

That's about it. Not sure what they're going to do with Mika. She'll probably recover somehow.
If I recall from the trailer, I think the Enforcer from Division 2 that joined Akane's group was shown. And Sho (that's the holo expert enforcer, right?) will probably be in the movie. But that doesn't make Season 2 necessary, since they've barely gotten any characterization anyway. "Time skip happened, these are the new characters, enjoy" will be enough for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
This is the second time I've seen you post something like this. If you like this show, then tell us why instead of crying about it. This is a forum, not a place to circlejerk, everybody is welcome to post their impressions.

When I see people bashing a show I like, I try to provide another point of view to counterbalance things. You don't even need to try to reply to the critics or defend the show, just post your thoughts.
Hear, hear.
Old 2014-12-16, 13:42   Link #45
kakakka

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Honestly if this season was just about Togane trying to paint Akane black I think I would have enjoyed it more.
That's also why I am watching. In my position though, I stopped caring about plot point about people bypassing the Psycho Pass since last season.
Closed Thread