Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-30, 03:48   Link #341
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Yeah, a castanic child. There are many children in the game... I've seen human children and popori children.
Old 2012-04-30, 03:56   Link #342
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Popori children? Puppies? hehe
Old 2012-04-30, 05:04   Link #343
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
Yeah, a castanic child. There are many children in the game... I've seen human children and popori children.
You didn't see my points, didn't you see her clothes?
Old 2012-04-30, 06:08   Link #344
Mr Hat and Clogs

mmm tiger print thigh highs. Clearly moonlighting as a striper.
Old 2012-04-30, 06:16   Link #345
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
<snip>

I'm the one in the gold dress, the only one without a floating name, of course...

They were all trying to get some random guy to dance, but he refused, so they kept convincing more and more elin, and later just females of any race, to join in. All of it in-character so it was especially amusing. I heard while I was out farming alchemy materials that they had gotten the number up to something like 37 people, mostly elin.
What is the song they are dancing to? Gravity=Reality?

The more I look at this game, the more I want to play with the lolis.

P.S No Synth, I am not going to introduce you to the girl in the vid. No matter how cute she is.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 06:48   Link #346
Xion Valkyrie

Anyways, I don't think I'll be getting the game. I played about 20 hours of the game this weekend and I really only liked it when I was fighting BAMs either by myself or with a friend.

If I could change a few things in TERA I'd do the following:
-Remove all aggro abilities. No tank and spank period. Mobs change aggro based on vicinity, remaining HP, debuffs. Ie, if a player is debuffed and is close to death, mobs will target him first.
-Replace all normal mobs with mini-BAMS. They'd be about half the size of normal BAMs, but probably only 10-15% of the HP. They'd also hit for a lot less than BAMs. However, you'd be fighting multiples of these at the same time.

Thanks for the buddy key though, and I hope everyone who bought the game will continue to have fun with it.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 08:55   Link #347
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Anyways, I don't think I'll be getting the game. I played about 20 hours of the game this weekend and I really only liked it when I was fighting BAMs either by myself or with a friend.

If I could change a few things in TERA I'd do the following:
-Remove all aggro abilities. No tank and spank period. Mobs change aggro based on vicinity, remaining HP, debuffs. Ie, if a player is debuffed and is close to death, mobs will target him first.
-Replace all normal mobs with mini-BAMS. They'd be about half the size of normal BAMs, but probably only 10-15% of the HP. They'd also hit for a lot less than BAMs. However, you'd be fighting multiples of these at the same time.

Thanks for the buddy key though, and I hope everyone who bought the game will continue to have fun with it.
Monster Hunter is that way >.>

just kidding
Old 2012-04-30, 09:14   Link #348
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Anyone have any success enchanting past +4? I've failed something like 6-7 green and 2 blue level 27 swords trying to get to +5.
You need to use greens till +4 or +5 if lucky, then blues. It's still a gamble so it could succeed without any fails or fail 20 times in row. But I can tell you this ; It definitely isn't going to +6 with a white or green item. I've used even yellow items from +5 to +6 yet they've still occasionally failed.

Soo.. when are the servers gonna be up? Yes, I know, 7AM PST; but I can't convert that into my time zone <.<
Old 2012-04-30, 09:28   Link #349
Mr Hat and Clogs

If you're running windows 7 Dist (or previous version) you can add an extra clock in the task bar. I use it a fair bit to work out server maintenance times and so on.

Right click the clock, select Adjust Date/Time. Click Additional Clocks tab (Windows 7), check show this clock. From the drop menu select (UTC -8:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada), enter a display name (ie. PST or Server Time). Hit Apply and OK. Now when you mouse over the time in the task bar you can see the server time that most NA games use.

Windows 7 can have two additional clocks, I'm unsure on the other versions of Windows.
Old 2012-04-30, 09:44   Link #350
Thany
Unfair

Additionally you could use this.
Old 2012-04-30, 09:55   Link #351
SoulofSomfing

btw, do have an actual guild for the forum? I just remembered somfing about transfering servers for free if theres too many people and i might considering coming to u guys side if possible.
Old 2012-04-30, 09:58   Link #352
Dist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
It's Vexana, I'll have to drop out of the guild I'm in at the moment though (of which I know no one). would you guys be on much during late PST evenings? (which is my early evenings. - day times for me is early evening for you guys, if you're US.)
Aren't you in our guild already? I thought you were, it's called Zodiac. You may know no one yet but you will if you play with them :P (Well you know me..). We have both EU and US people so you'll have people to play with, regardless of the timezone. Whether you're already in or not, I'll say that we don't aim to be the best, and we'll stay rather small so if you stick with us, eventually you'll know everyone :P. We only invite people when we meet them so it won't be filled with randoms.

If you're not in the guild yet, then I hope you'll join us. Or if you are, I hope you'll stick with us for a while longer at least

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulofSomfing View Post
btw, do have an actual guild for the forum? I just remembered somfing about transfering servers for free if theres too many people and i might considering coming to u guys side if possible.
I don't think there's AS guild. And Animesukians are scattered in different servers too. Syn and I think Kyero play on Celestial Hills. Me, Mow.Wow and Clogs play on Dragonfall .. Not sure about any others in this topic. Actually AS guild would be sort of stupid with only few members, as it would never grow if no more AS people would get interested in the game. Also remember that both servers, CH and Dragonfall are PVE. If you're on Valley of Titans, the one with 2 hour queues to get in, then you'd have to give up on PVP if you transferred your character to a new server.
Old 2012-04-30, 10:07   Link #353
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
If you're running windows 7 Dist (or previous version) you can add an extra clock in the task bar. I use it a fair bit to work out server maintenance times and so on.

Right click the clock, select Adjust Date/Time. Click Additional Clocks tab (Windows 7), check show this clock. From the drop menu select (UTC -8:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada), enter a display name (ie. PST or Server Time). Hit Apply and OK. Now when you mouse over the time in the task bar you can see the server time that most NA games use.

Windows 7 can have two additional clocks, I'm unsure on the other versions of Windows.

THanks so much! I've been wondering how to do that!

Cookies!
Old 2012-04-30, 10:21   Link #354
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Maintenance got extended until 10 AM PDT. 3 more hours than expected.
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 10:25   Link #355
Dist

Why the hell are they holding a maintenance during head-start anyway? >=(
Old 2012-04-30, 10:42   Link #356
Mow Yun

Supposedly this maintenance will remove the level 38 cap. There will (supposedly) be no more shut downs between now and live. At least, according to their twitter.

So much cuter than my Priest... @_@; (Finally an armor that lets my character's hair down )
Images
:S
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

EDIT: Looks like maintenance got extended again to 1 PM pacific.

https://twitter.com/#!/TERAonline/st...04087139631105

Last edited by Mow Yun; 2012-04-30 at 15:10.
Old 2012-04-30, 11:59   Link #357
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

FFFFFFFFFFFFF, I took this day off for NOTHING!? God damn it....
Old 2012-04-30, 12:03   Link #358
Mow Yun

Fortunately for me, I have class from 11:00 to 12:15 Pacific, so hopefully it will work out for me. Sorry to hear that to Kyero Fox
Old 2012-04-30, 12:07   Link #359
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Its okay, I still have 5 days to use. I did get some fun stuff in Skyrim done tho.
Old 2012-04-30, 12:14   Link #360
Mow Yun

...AND I just realized I have a literature paper to write and is due by May 2nd. **** ;-;

I'm finding Lancer more fun than Priest. Though it sucks being underleveled, Ovoliths break through my shield block with some of their attacks

Last edited by Mow Yun; 2012-04-30 at 12:26.