Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-07-27, 08:51   Link #181
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The bunny was hilarious. They chose the perfect voice for him. Somehow he doesn't seem out of place at all in this series. I had no trouble accepting he was their superior
I'm amazed at how well the studio did this. For them to take a series giving a comedic portrayal of public workers and their lives, and then insert a talking rabbit as their section chief and have people react with: "OK. No problem;" it's... It's impressive.

Quote:
She's not an idiot, she's just very naive and pure.

I think Chihaya's move of her an idiot, thinking Hasebe wants to force Lucy to cosplay
If you asked me, I would be more concerned about Chihaya's intentions than Hasebe. At least Hasebe is pursuing an actual relationship. Chihaya though... Her intentions are far from pure!
Old 2013-07-27, 10:12   Link #182
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post

If you asked me, I would be more concerned about Chihaya's intentions than Hasebe. At least Hasebe is pursuing an actual relationship. Chihaya though... Her intentions are far from pure!
I actually agree with this profoundly.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-27, 10:55   Link #183
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Cosplayers can be scary I guess.
Old 2013-07-27, 14:32   Link #184
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL........Ok, this show has officially become my favorite show this summer.

The Plushie is the boss.....
Old 2013-07-27, 20:58   Link #185
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Now that is a boss kind of wonder how he can ream anyone out as a bunny
Old 2013-07-27, 21:32   Link #186
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

And now this show is really rolling! Mr. Plushie ended up seeming so normal. And the stumbling romance is exactly right.

I'm a huge fan of Kayano Ai, but I think she is still feeling her way with the character of Lucy. Lucy seemed very together at first, but now seems to be falling apart in the most charming way. Maybe it's intentional. I love how she justifies going out to eat with Hasebe by saying that she likes the food. Lol.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-27, 22:11   Link #187
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

I'm starting to hate Hasabe more and more. Slacks off, doesn't get in trouble. Says whatever pops into his head, doesn't get in trouble. Sexually harasses the girls (especially Lucy), doesn't get in trouble. Says that one right thing at the one right time, people love him for it. Bah!

Anyhow, I do like the show and am really loving the other characters. The section leader bunny was a interesting development.

Endless "Go away Hasabe" Soul
Old 2013-07-27, 22:14   Link #188
-khriz-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
I'm starting to hate Hasabe more and more. Slacks off, doesn't get in trouble. Says whatever pops into his head, doesn't get in trouble. Sexually harasses the girls (especially Lucy), doesn't get in trouble. Says that one right thing at the one right time, people love him for it. Bah!

Anyhow, I do like the show and am really loving the other characters. The section leader bunny was a interesting development.

Endless "Go away Hasabe" Soul
How can you hate the only character that makes this show interesting?
-khriz- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-27, 23:50   Link #189
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

they haven't ran out of jokes yet. and now they've slept on the same bed in a love hotel lol.

things like these would either make the girl resign from her job or could get the guy fired irl
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 07:34   Link #190
Arkeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by -khriz- View Post
How can you hate the only character that makes this show interesting?
Because he isn't? Chihaya, Lucy(abriv), Girl with old ladies, the sister/brother are all as or even more interesting than him?

I mean, the Hasebe character is, while a bit entertaining, still cliche as all get out. He also push all the asshole buttons around, AND he pushes all the "the main character should just relax and stop being such a uppity bitch" button that japan so often has.
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 09:52   Link #191
Silverwyrm

better every ep, loving this show. Odd how the rabbit didn't bother me in the least, though I wondered if the forums would fare less well and it seems...he's been accepted somehow? Damn not sure how they pulled it off.

Lucy...no defenses...at all xD
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 11:37   Link #192
bastek66

Oh, it's Bunny's perspective
Old 2013-07-28, 14:28   Link #193
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I didn't like Hasebe at first, but now? I adore him, even if he is a complete troll

Totally rooting for him and Lucy though Chihaya might go all yandere in the end.
Old 2013-07-29, 19:15   Link #194
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
A voice of reason! I was wondering if I was the only one that wasn't fond of Hasabe's sexual harassment of Lucy. "Keep your hands to yourself, pig" is pretty much what I think every time he takes the liberty of touching her, or playing with (or pulling) her cowlick (or whatever the Japanese call it). I can't help but thinking of Leisure Suit Larry whenever I see him.

On the other hand, I am also liking Lucy less and less as the episodes progress. Idiot is putting it mildly. If he had taken her to a love hotel and she ended up pregnant, she wouldn't have anyone to blame but herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkeus View Post
Because he isn't? Chihaya, Lucy(abriv), Girl with old ladies, the sister/brother are all as or even more interesting than him?

I mean, the Hasebe character is, while a bit entertaining, still cliche as all get out. He also push all the asshole buttons around, AND he pushes all the "the main character should just relax and stop being such a uppity bitch" button that japan so often has.
Toko, in particular, has been a more interesting (and less irritating) character for me. It's fun to watch her tirades, and the reactions, but Hasabe does nothing but annoy me.

Of course, his character is not far-fetched. There are plenty of men who equally disrespect their female co-workers, and treat them as sex toys against their will. And there are plenty of dumb (but not all blonde) women who fall for these types of men. Ain't it a shame?!
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 20:04   Link #195
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
I dunno, Hasebe still comes off as a more benign Souma (from Working), except Hasebe doesn't blatantly blackmail his co-workers to get off easy. I can see how his attitude can annoy people though, in the same way Souma or Inami annoyed people in Working.
Old 2013-07-29, 20:10   Link #196
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Yeah, I kind of compare him to an easier going Souma too.

I can see why people don't like him though.

Offtopic:
The only person I actually didn't like in Working was Takanashi himself. And Whatsherface with the sword (forgot her name...she's the one that the cook was in love with but she was gay for the manager) schtick got old after awhile.
Old 2013-07-29, 20:47   Link #197
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

^ Yachiyo Todoroki :3.

As for Hasebe, I think he's a cool guy to hang out to, as long as you don't end up pissed by his antics.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 21:45   Link #198
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
^ Yachiyo Todoroki :3.

As for Hasebe, I think he's a cool guy to hang out to, as long as you don't end up pissed by his antics.
indeed i believe who the peoples are missunderstood him, he not true bad, he just like to play pranks, heve even told who he just get the mails for lols, he not really trying to hit on all girls, is just his nature to make antics, even his harassement for lucy is a prank even he told to her to not fail for then or take serious his harassaments, he is aware of lucy being too much naive and innocent and we see he genuinely try to help her.

he just the happy go lucky type of personality who born with talent and luck, we can envy him but not true blame or call him a pervert/evil overmind, since the series beginner we dont see doing nothing really bad or or with ulterior motives.

in other hands Chihaya is much more worse tham him cus she genuinely is trying to take advantage of the innocence of lucy for her pervert cosplay fetishes.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 21:58   Link #199
hamazura
whatever

i dont like hasebe-type guy...
Old 2013-07-30, 03:13   Link #200
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I thought he was serious..... Hope they'll get serious....to be a couple....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, seinen