AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-09, 18:07   Link #821
Darial
Otaku in disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
I wonder if these spoilers are just to throw off the viewers that are actually seeking spoilers LOL. It's been done before.

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
MF staff has been very good about throwing off viewers with technically correct but VERY incomplete episode synposis (see episode 10 as the perfect example). So I'm hoping that continues to be the case here. If things are as obvious as these spoilers paint them to be, I'll be sorely disappointed.
Old 2008-07-09, 18:39   Link #822
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Memories of Global...

Nice one...

And in midst of all these, I somehow get the impression that Ranka's real name is probably not Ranka...

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2008-07-09 at 18:52.
Old 2008-07-09, 20:18   Link #823
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Interesting spoilers.....

If Sheryl wants to meet Alto so badly why can he go to her more?

This type of situation usually turns into a heated reunion though....

where Sheryl gets pregnant!!!!!!

Nah....

Lets see Alto handle Brera alone instead of being toyed with.....
Old 2008-07-09, 23:27   Link #824
glyph

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
Interesting spoilers.....

If Sheryl wants to meet Alto so badly why can he go to her more?
Maybe Grace/Leon has her sedated and in isolated quarantine at the hospital to keep her quiet and protect their conspiracy? I get the feeling that she sneaks out of the hospital not simply because she wants to meet Alto, but she needs to see him to warn him about something she's found out.

How is Grace plausibly going to explain how she survived the Dimension Eater on Gallia 4?
Old 2008-07-10, 00:11   Link #825
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by glyph View Post
Maybe Grace/Leon has her sedated and in isolated quarantine at the hospital to keep her quiet and protect their conspiracy? I get the feeling that she sneaks out of the hospital not simply because she wants to meet Alto, but she needs to see him to warn him about something she's found out.
She's proven to be a pretty good useful idiot. I expect this trend to continue for the foreseeable future.

Quote:
How is Grace plausibly going to explain how she survived the Dimension Eater on Gallia 4?
By remaining dead obviously.
Old 2008-07-10, 01:50   Link #826
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by glyph View Post

Yeah, that was my though, too. Seems she has a good explanation somehow. Or maybe Grace just did cancel her appearances before leaving for Gallia IV? Eh, weŽll have to wait. Arrrgghh, I hate waiting!

Spoiler:
Old 2008-07-10, 02:06   Link #827
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Yeah, that was my though, too. Seems she has a good explanation somehow. Or maybe Grace just did cancel her appearances before leaving for Gallia IV? Eh, weŽll have to wait. Arrrgghh, I hate waiting!

Spoiler:
It's most likely the government writing her off, since she's no longer able to work for them.
Old 2008-07-10, 04:03   Link #828
Westlo
Lets be reality

Hey ani_d still feel confident about your no more Sheryl focused episodes prediction after reading 15 and 18?

Spoiler for 18:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darial View Post
I translated the new spoilers to the best of my ability. All I have to say is the Macross staff better have some surprises up their sleeve, otherwise I'm going to be one pissed off Sheryl fan.
Going as expected but I'm surprised that they have that thing lasting for so long, what a cockblock.
Old 2008-07-10, 09:57   Link #829
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
By remaining dead obviously.
Except the summaries for the episodes clearly mention Grace telling Sheryl that all future concerts are cancelled until she gets healthy again. So clearly she WILL need to have some excuse as to how she got away.
Old 2008-07-10, 17:46   Link #830
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

It's pretty safe to say that Ranka is the spotlight now and will continue to grow.

Spells trouble for Sheryl.

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...
Old 2008-07-10, 18:23   Link #831
Swampstorm
Lovestruck Fool
*Fansubber

Well, Sheryl's success in this series will most likely depend on her ability to find a unique niche. She's very adaptable and has a broad range of talents, so there's plenty of room for her to grow in whichever direction she chooses.

Spoiler for 18:
Old 2008-07-10, 18:30   Link #832
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampstorm View Post
Well, Sheryl's success in this series will most likely depend on her ability to find a unique niche. She's very adaptable and has a broad range of talents, so there's plenty of room for her to grow in whichever direction she chooses.

Spoiler for 18:
She could be revealed to be a conartist. That'd be an unique and endearing role.
Old 2008-07-10, 18:33   Link #833
Swampstorm
Lovestruck Fool
*Fansubber

Quote:
She could be revealed to be a conartist. That'd be an unique and endearing role.
True. That way she could also acquire the money to finance SMS while simultaneously singing and piloting. Why limit yourself to two roles when you're talented enough to do three?
Old 2008-07-10, 18:40   Link #834
Wesley84

Quote:
True. That way she could also acquire the money to finance SMS while simultaneously singing and piloting. Why limit yourself to two roles when you're talented enough to do three?
The con part comes from the fact she's actually a lip syncher.
Old 2008-07-10, 18:41   Link #835
Swampstorm
Lovestruck Fool
*Fansubber

Quote:
The con part comes from the fact she's actually a lip syncher.
That's not the same as a conartist.

The 'con' stands for confidence trickster, as in "to get someone to confide in you."
Old 2008-07-10, 18:43   Link #836
Wesley84

Quote:
That's not the same as a conartist.
It's a really big, long term con.
Old 2008-07-10, 18:45   Link #837
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Spoiler for 18:
That is exactly what I'm secretly hoping for.

Spoiler for Episode 17:
Old 2008-07-10, 18:58   Link #838
Swampstorm
Lovestruck Fool
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisis View Post
That is exactly what I'm secretly hoping for.

Spoiler for Episode 17:
Spoiler:
Old 2008-07-10, 21:08   Link #839
zalem

Quote:

Spoiler for 18:
Spoiler for 18:
Old 2008-07-10, 21:25   Link #840
herbert

I was unable to get on line in past two days due to my family issue. I'm sorry.

Since you guys already had hand on spoiler I had read, I only need to focus on my own downloading of ep14 now. Good day for anyone.

Tags
speculation, spoilers