Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-10-04, 16:30   Link #61
r4sEnGan
Break you limits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoru
^^ Thanks for explaining your weird answer. Btw Shino sucks.
Dude shino kicks ass, hes won every fight we've seen. Plus akamaru is even scared of him(not that hes strong as hell but hes not stupid)

Shino is a fuckin genius.
r4sEnGan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-04, 16:36   Link #62
ShikaShika
無罪

We've seen two fights with Shino, and the Kankurou fight was actually a tie. (Well we know by now this depends on your definitions of what a win really is, but it was a close fight if nothing else.)
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-04, 16:38   Link #63
Satoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by r4sEnGan
Dude shino kicks ass, hes won every fight we've seen. Plus akamaru is even scared of him(not that hes strong as hell but hes not stupid)

Shino is a fuckin genius.
He didn't win against Kankuro. That was a tie. However, it doesn't matter how strong he is. I just don't like him. I don't like insects. No offense.
Satoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-04, 16:42   Link #64
BrownRukus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akamaru
We've seen two fights with Shino, and the Kankurou fight was actually a tie. (Well we know by now this depends on your definitions of what a win really is, but it was a close fight if nothing else.)

Shino was standing and Kankuro was on teh ground, SO Shino won, he just colplaped after him <<< Sounds famliar eh?

Yeh It was a Tie
BrownRukus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-04, 16:44   Link #65
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoru
He didn't win against Kankuro. That was a tie. However, it doesn't matter how strong he is. I just don't like him. I don't like insects. No offense.
Dude, that's SO a win for Shino.

While I don't like insects either, I know that being covered with them is considered endgame.

Shino was just too weak to help out and needed to rest, but he wasn't going to die. Shino could have easily given the command to have the bugs kill Kankurou.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-04, 16:45   Link #66
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

If anything it just proves his strength. Kakuro easily beat a sound 4 in curse seal lvl 2. The fact that Shino tied with him is enough said

Quote:
Dude, that's SO a win for Shino.

While I don't like insects either, I know that being covered with them is considered endgame.

Shino was just too weak to help out and needed to rest, but he wasn't going to die. Shino could have easily given the command to have the bugs kill Kankurou.
Hmm thats funny, i could have swore he had help from his dad removing the POISON. Im pretty fairly certain that poison would have killed him, or at least put him in the same shape as kankuro.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-04, 16:51   Link #67
Sabaku no Gaara
OMG ****ing EMONINJA ><

Send a message via AIM to Sabaku no Gaara Send a message via MSN to Sabaku no Gaara
I think Shino is awesome. Whether the fight with Kankarou was a tie or not, he still outsmarted him. Kankarou looked pretty suprised about it because he thought he had him.

btw Dauthi has a pretty good point.

btw2 he reminds me of Auron from ffx
Sabaku no Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-04, 16:53   Link #68
BrownRukus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi
If anything it just proves his strength. Kakuro easily beat a sound 4 in curse seal lvl 2. The fact that Shino tied with him is enough said

Hmm thats funny, i could have swore he had help from his dad removing the POISON. Im pretty fairly certain that poison would have killed him, or at least put him in the same shape as kankuro.
Yeh it was the poison, but who cares He rocks, mysterious characters always rock
Old 2004-10-04, 16:55   Link #69
Seiken

Send a message via MSN to Seiken
This thread is not about Shino, please try to get back on topic... I'll help:

The new Akatsuki guy. Someone suggested he might be a missing nin from Konoha because of his fly-trap thingy... well to add to that, do you think with his white eyes he might be from the Hyuuga clan?

Or is it just the lighting and/or some weird other fucked up type of eye.
Seiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-04, 16:56   Link #70
strategos

possible future

I guess the is only one way to capture Naruto and that is thru his weakest point. the persons he care most. Probably they are planning to kidnap Sasuke and then they tell to the Hidden Village to Hand over Naurto or Sasuke will be handed to Orochimaru or something like that. Then Naruto will try to help Sasuke, when he hears about what happened to Sasuke. Then Some ninja try to stop Naruto to go there but he dodge those ninjas. Then he finally arriaves at Sasuke and Naruto goes with Itachis'group (sorry have problem remembering the name:P) Then Sasuke is free. Then the group takes Naruto and then they will brain wash Naruto so he can be come one of their member. And we will see YAMI-NARUTO( Dark Naruto) ANd we will see many Ninja trying to help Naruto, nenji, chouji, Hinata, Sakura, bug boy, Kiba, Ino, and even Sasuke)
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-04, 16:59   Link #71
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi
Let's see, by your logic, "food poisoning" would kill everybody that caught it.

Shino inhaled a little bit of the gas. And he was messed up. Kankurou knows it's not enough to kill Shino...otherwise HE WOULDN'T STICK AROUND, NOW WOULD HE? All Kankurou would have to do is run off, knowing that the slightest breath of his super-deadly WMD-grade poison can kill, and that since Shino was getting weak, he was as good as dead in 3 minutes. So Shino's only in a messed up state, not the precipice of death when Lenny Kravitz goes his way.

At the end of the fight Shino can easily just say, "Hey bugs, go finish him off. Have a field day. Suck his chakra dry." Kankurou has nothing left to attack the bugs/Shino with.

Shino just has to basically sleep the poison off.

Advantage, and hence, victory to Shino.

If you're going to complain about the margin of victory, I guess you don't think the Naruto/Gaara match had a victor either.
Old 2004-10-04, 17:02   Link #72
BrownRukus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Let's see, by your logic, "food poisoning" would kill everybody that caught it.

Shino inhaled a little bit of the gas. And he was messed up. Kankurou knows it's not enough to kill Shino...otherwise HE WOULDN'T STICK AROUND, NOW WOULD HE? All Kankurou would have to do is run off, knowing that the slightest breath of his super-deadly WMD-grade poison can kill, and that since Shino was getting weak, he was as good as dead in 3 minutes. So Shino's only in a messed up state, not the precipice of death when Lenny Kravitz goes his way.

At the end of the fight Shino can easily just say, "Hey bugs, go finish him off. Have a field day. Suck his chakra dry." Kankurou has nothing left to attack the bugs/Shino with.

Shino just has to basically sleep the poison off.

Advantage, and hence, victory to Shino.

If you're going to complain about the margin of victory, I guess you don't think the Naruto/Gaara match had a victor either.

Hmmm. I belive he says himself that he has poison and it's taking a toll, and Shino's dad comes and says hes inserted some special bug that is removing the poison from ur body.
Old 2004-10-04, 17:03   Link #73
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiken

The new Akatsuki guy. Someone suggested he might be a missing nin from Konoha because of his fly-trap thingy... well to add to that, do you think with his white eyes he might be from the Hyuuga clan?

That would make it 3 of 9. Man...other villages Sux0r!

Gaara has weird eyes, too, though. Anyway, the Akatsuki split into groups of 2 right? So...I'm guessing guy #2 is about to show up as well. Kakashi held his own against Shark Shark, so maybe he can take this guy...but he'd need like the Super Genin Friends to come in and save him from guy #2.

What's the preview say about the rest of the pursuit squad?
Old 2004-10-04, 17:04   Link #74
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiken

I don't believe we can say anything up to this point about the new Akatsuki member. His eyes is merely to add a menacing look to his already bizare appearance.

It's way too early to be making assumptions about his origin or his supposed powers.
And too be quite honest. im not so much interested in his abilities but more in where he stands in terms of power.

is he stronger then Kisame? or even stronger then Itachi?
Old 2004-10-04, 17:05   Link #75
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownRukus
Hmmm. I belive he says himself that he has poison and it's taking a toll, and Shino's dad comes and says hes inserted some special bug that is removing the poison from ur body.
Food poisoning takes a toll, too, but it doesn't kill you. Same can be said for the flu, dysentery and any number of vicious diseases. The point is...taking a toll doesn't mean, "Hey dad, I'm dying."
Old 2004-10-04, 17:06   Link #76
Seiken

Send a message via MSN to Seiken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
I don't believe we can say anything up to this point about the new Akatsuki member. His eyes is merely to add a menacing look to his already bizare appearance.

It's way too early to be making assumptions about his origin or his supposed powers.
And too be quite honest. im not so much interested in his powers but more in where he stands in terms of power.

Yeah, I just wanted to talk/read about something other than how much Shino rules/sucks
Seiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-04, 17:09   Link #77
Bonta
I am u and u r not me

i think that the shocking annoucment is that the manga is going to be on monday instead of friday or thursday depends on where u live
Bonta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-04, 17:09   Link #78
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle

And too be quite honest. im not so much interested in his powers but more in where he stands in terms of power.

Itachi's supposed to be the strongest, because Orochimaru was supposed to be the strongest before Itachi showed up.

But looking for Naruto was kind of a priority, no? So, they wouldn't send Chumpy McChumpedalot, the #8 guy to track him down. I'd guess this guy's top half of the bracket, or the #5 guy, and that he's traveling with the #3 or #4.
Old 2004-10-04, 17:10   Link #79
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
That would make it 3 of 9. Man...other villages Sux0r!

Gaara has weird eyes, too, though. Anyway, the Akatsuki split into groups of 2 right? So...I'm guessing guy #2 is about to show up as well. Kakashi held his own against Shark Shark, so maybe he can take this guy...but he'd need like the Super Genin Friends to come in and save him from guy #2.

What's the preview say about the rest of the pursuit squad?
When you said Kakashi held his own against Kisame, were you refering to Kakashi countering one single ninjutsu. That isn't really much a show in whose stronger.

And BrownRuckus, the fact is that your earlier post on page 1 or 2 made no sense whatsoever. Just wanted to know why your stating a common known fact about Akatsuki, even though you made the mistake of saying that there are 9 members when Jiraiya clearly said that there were now 8 members after Orochimaru left.
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-04, 17:15   Link #80
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neodrag38
When you said Kakashi held his own against Kisame, were you refering to Kakashi countering one single ninjutsu. That isn't really much a show in whose stronger.
When Kakashi doesn't think he can take someone, he shows it right off. When he thinks he's on even terms, or better, he says that, too.

Guy, Asuma, and Kakashi all got hits in on the guy. He's not untouchable, and while I don't think he's shown his true power, he's not worlds beyond them like Itachi and Orochimaru are.

I think it's safe to assume he's on the same level as Kakashi. But yeah, there's not a whole lotta info to work with.