Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2017-11-26, 17:50   Link #4901
BassGSnewtype
The Sword of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Ribrianne remained a joke character to the end. Did she even eliminate a single person? She was supposed to be the elite warrior of U2 but she was total fodder. I don't think Goku has to worry much about the three dudes ganging up on him. Next episode will probably be the end of both U2 and U6.

Vegeta trying to attain UI was pretty funny. He was lucky his opponent was super weak (I guess he chose him on purpose).
Didn't she obliterate one of Universe 10's guys while trying to hit Vegeta with her "Maiden's Charge" attack?
Old 2017-11-26, 17:54   Link #4902
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
So next week, we'll finally get an episode focused on the Namekians?

Still, did Goku really have to waste the energy Frieza gave him like that? Now how is he recovering?
I thought the preview said something the u6 namekian has infinite recovery power, maybe goku will be nearby?

But seriously, I don't know why u6 fighter hates u7 so much. Yes u7 has the most people, but we all know Jiren will not allow that to happen, so back when the u6 had more than 3 fighters, why not wait a little bit and see what happens? Why they try so hard to take out the only fighter who can delay what jiren wants to do? Isn't the most ideal scenario is both u7 and u11 have 3 or less fighters left? You don't want Jiren to go solo
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-26, 18:13   Link #4903
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassGSnewtype View Post
Didn't she obliterate one of Universe 10's guys while trying to hit Vegeta with her "Maiden's Charge" attack?
Yea but that is not on a proper fight as she only "Splatter" him with her charged attack.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-26, 18:53   Link #4904
rladls2121

Ribrianne looks down 18 like that, wow I think there is something wrong with this, something is very very wrong.
Can Ribrianne really tell whether 18 has love or not? This is just insane.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-26, 19:04   Link #4905
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

How funny... The maiden of love lose to the power of love...
Old 2017-11-26, 19:36   Link #4906
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
Ribrianne looks down 18 like that, wow I think there is something wrong with this, something is very very wrong.
Can Ribrianne really tell whether 18 has love or not? This is just insane.
It's wrong in the exact same way that supporters of Ghostbusters 2016 dare to proclaim that their loud, mean, ugly and stupid screaming harpies are "strong, beautiful and superior" to the Smart, Heroic, Handsome Dignified and Funny 1984 Ghostbuster.

Hell, Ribrianne even turns into a hideous giant xerox of the Staypuff Marshmallow Man here!
Old 2017-11-27, 04:21   Link #4907
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
I thought the preview said something the u6 namekian has infinite recovery power, maybe goku will be nearby?

But seriously, I don't know why u6 fighter hates u7 so much. Yes u7 has the most people, but we all know Jiren will not allow that to happen, so back when the u6 had more than 3 fighters, why not wait a little bit and see what happens? Why they try so hard to take out the only fighter who can delay what jiren wants to do? Isn't the most ideal scenario is both u7 and u11 have 3 or less fighters left? You don't want Jiren to go solo
Yeah, no one's using a tiny bit of strategy. You'd expect more alliances between different universes for the purpose of taking down a big shot, and more biding your time and letting the others tire each other out. For example, why didn't Hit help UI Goku take on Jiren? Together they could have won. Logically, he should have done that. They can settle it between U6 and U7 later. Also, now that U6 has only the two Namekians, they should withdraw or start taking out small fries, NOT enter in a fight with two mid/top-tier U7 fighters.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-27, 11:43   Link #4908
azenable
President of TecoT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan_HOPE326 View Post
Yeah, no one's using a tiny bit of strategy. You'd expect more alliances between different universes for the purpose of taking down a big shot, and more biding your time and letting the others tire each other out. For example, why didn't Hit help UI Goku take on Jiren? Together they could have won. Logically, he should have done that. They can settle it between U6 and U7 later. Also, now that U6 has only the two Namekians, they should withdraw or start taking out small fries, NOT enter in a fight with two mid/top-tier U7 fighters.
come on if they started thinking like Navy Seal, we won't have a show left to watch.
azenable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-27, 12:53   Link #4909
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassGSnewtype View Post
Maybe, I honestly don't remember if the guy dropped out or not. I'll just trust you and Ramero. In any case, not surprised it's only one, since most of the eliminations were done by U6 and U7 (with U7 eliminating most U6 characters to boot) , leaving only scraps for the other Universes, which is something that is seriously wrong with this tournament. It should have been more balanced.
Old 2017-11-27, 13:37   Link #4910
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by azenable View Post
come on if they started thinking like Navy Seal, we won't have a show left to watch.
Instead of thinking like regular seals. As in, the marine animal .

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-27, 17:40   Link #4911
Robotech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Maybe, I honestly don't remember if the guy dropped out or not. I'll just trust you and Ramero. In any case, not surprised it's only one, since most of the eliminations were done by U6 and U7 (with U7 eliminating most U6 characters to boot) , leaving only scraps for the other Universes, which is something that is seriously wrong with this tournament. It should have been more balanced.
The only non-universe 6/universe 7 eliminations in the tournament are:

Ribrianne eliminated Jirasen
Jimeze eliminated Universe 10's yoga dude
Basil eliminated Universe 10's butterfly lady
Jiren eliminated Maji Kayo and Hit
Sniper Dude got a dual elimination with Tien

I think that's it. Until Universe 4's bugs take down someone from U7 in 119.

I agree it should have been more balanced. They should have shown some of the other universes fighting against each other and getting some eliminations to play up the battle royale element. Even though we don't know or care about the new characters yet, those fights could be used to hype up the abilities of the victor for when they fight someone we know from U6/U7.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-27, 17:45   Link #4912
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan_HOPE326 View Post
Technically Hit did help, but it's like a sec too late (that or nanosecond depending if you are on the dbs time frame ). He did recognize the importance of having someone who could counter Jiren (I hope it's not just because Goku "befriends" him)

Hit and Freeza are the only ones who try to think.

To the defense of the U6 namek, Gohan is nowhere fighting in the top tier level. We were all so happy that Gohan got his form back, but no, staffs can even make Gohan drop the power level during the tournament. Otherwise please explain to me why Gohan needs to save his ultimate power against 2 piccolos . I am not even talking about Freeza, do we honestly think our favourite character like no 18 would struggle in the fight between two nameks? This is beyond absurd
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-27, 17:51   Link #4913
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Considering the fact that the point of this tournament is to eliminate people through ring out, that isn't as much of an issue as it would normally be.
Old 2017-11-27, 17:53   Link #4914
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
So next week, we'll finally get an episode focused on the Namekians?

Still, did Goku really have to waste the energy Frieza gave him like that? Now how is he recovering?
It's called plot armor, any one else wouldn't be able to last like this.

I'm worried for Piccolo next week, poor Guy doesn't have that to extend

Hopefully though, without Piccolo in the ring Gohan can do more on his own, pros and cons out of this

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-27, 18:05   Link #4915
Robotech Master

Quote:
I am not even talking about Freeza, do we honestly think our favourite character like no 18 would struggle in the fight between two nameks? This is beyond absurd
Well, there are people theorizing that the two U6 Namekians have used Namekian fusion bajillions of times each, and that that is what the image in the preview is conveying where we see the silhouettes of a bunch of Namekians as they recover.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-27, 18:45   Link #4916
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
Well, there are people theorizing that the two U6 Namekians have used Namekian fusion bajillions of times each, and that that is what the image in the preview is conveying where we see the silhouettes of a bunch of Namekians as they recover.
They aren't as cool as Gast Carcolh though.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-27, 20:17   Link #4917
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I hope they let the Ultra Instinct is just for Goku and probably final. Getting more transformation in these franchise is crazy. First we thought that Goku was the legendary Super Saiyan, then Trunks appeared with that Super Saiyan. Then Vegeta transformed, and kid Gohan even surpassed them all. Seven years later, Goku surpasses Gohan's transformation with 3 and Gotenks himself also surpasses him. Then in Super we had two Super Saiyan God forms and finally Ultra Instinct.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-27, 23:57   Link #4918
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Ultra Instinct is a skill that require to train, but Goku have some special talent in him that make him can unlock it through tranformation, wiki call it Ultra Instinct Omen acoording to Dragon Ball Heroes, well a transformation to unlock UI without training

Well Akira want to end DBZ in Frieza Saga so he make Goku the Legendary warrior: Super Saiyan. But well people demand more saga so he must make new Saga with new Enemy, and like usual the new enemy must be stronger than the last one so...... MC must be surpass his current limit and it become a patern in this franchise. Cell Saga end with Gohan is the heroes but fan still demand more . Gotenks is a fusion warrior but still SSJ3(he is fusion warrior so he stronger than Goku SSJ3 is normal), Mystic Gohan is just Potential Unlock at the highest level, so if something new it would be SSJ4 in GT and now is God and Blue in Super
Old 2017-11-28, 02:24   Link #4919
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
The only non-universe 6/universe 7 eliminations in the tournament are:

Ribrianne eliminated Jirasen
Jimeze eliminated Universe 10's yoga dude
Basil eliminated Universe 10's butterfly lady
Jiren eliminated Maji Kayo and Hit
Sniper Dude got a dual elimination with Tien

I think that's it. Until Universe 4's bugs take down someone from U7 in 119.

I agree it should have been more balanced. They should have shown some of the other universes fighting against each other and getting some eliminations to play up the battle royale element. Even though we don't know or care about the new characters yet, those fights could be used to hype up the abilities of the victor for when they fight someone we know from U6/U7.
Honestly while a battle royale is an interesting concept, there is no way a weekly anime would be able to pace it well, much less a series like Dragonball where half of the fighters refuse to work together.

Even when there are multiple fights going on at once, the weekly episode format makes it look like the fights are happening sequentially, so the pacing gets dragged down.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-28, 06:04   Link #4920
Idealist 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietthai96 View Post
Ultra Instinct is a skill that require to train, but Goku have some special talent in him that make him can unlock it through tranformation, wiki call it Ultra Instinct Omen acoording to Dragon Ball Heroes, well a transformation to unlock UI without training

Well Akira want to end DBZ in Frieza Saga so he make Goku the Legendary warrior: Super Saiyan. But well people demand more saga so he must make new Saga with new Enemy, and like usual the new enemy must be stronger than the last one so...... MC must be surpass his current limit and it become a patern in this franchise. Cell Saga end with Gohan is the heroes but fan still demand more . Gotenks is a fusion warrior but still SSJ3(he is fusion warrior so he stronger than Goku SSJ3 is normal), Mystic Gohan is just Potential Unlock at the highest level, so if something new it would be SSJ4 in GT and now is God and Blue in Super
Unfortunately all the transformation in DBS wasn't enough to take down Goku's opponent

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy