AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-04-21, 08:52   Link #21
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Ah our man bought a friend from the store.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-21, 18:22   Link #22
grecefar

Captain is pretty strong.

I doubt akira will kill that guy, he did promise his boss.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-21, 20:23   Link #23
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
Captain is pretty strong.

I doubt akira will kill that guy, he did promise his boss.
Guess it would be a good demonstration that Takahashi can't easily take care of him...
Old 2024-04-27, 12:10   Link #24
Frontier

Look at Akio Ohtsuka doing the narration AND voicing a character! It's laid-back hitman !

Ebihara wanted to see The Fable in action and gave him six seconds to take a huge dude out...and Akira only needed three. He didn't even need to kill him! That's skill .

Never put your underling who has never used a gun before in charge of using a gun and coming off intimidating. It just did not work for Kuro .

So Ebihara has a thing against serial killers? That's why he's so against Akira? I mean, killing people and then having sex with their corpses is sick, but Akira's just a professional killer. He just does his job and that's the end of it, he doesn't get off on killing or dead bodies. He may be a weirdo, but he's not THAT kind of weirdo. And even Ebihara can recognize he's a surprisingly diligent and honest guy in his own way .

I love how the conversation went from Akira and Ebihara pointing guns at each other to Akira talking about the bird he named "captain" like Ebihara .

It's worth it to waste your money when it comes to making a girl like Yoko happy and sharing drinks with her at bar...even if it means by the 13th tequila you're utterly wasted. And it turns out that Yoko loves weak and pathetic men who can barely keep themselves together around her, in fact she encourages it by making them drunk and making them act stupid and like hopeless messes! What a type to have .

Sorry Yoko, you got to be a peep show because Akira didn't want to remove all the cameras to get on the bad side of the Yakuza .

Ebihara's brother (or adoptive Yakuza brother) is getting out of prison and he wants things squared away for the transition...so he doesn't need any trouble from Akira. He also doesn't need Akira being a jobless bum either, so it looks like Akira has to find something to do !

Takahashi is a puking mess who can barely stand or move around. Most people would probably think he needs medical attention, while Yoko just thinks "I'M TAKING THIS MAN HOME WITH ME" .

Dang, now I'm starting to feel bad for Takahashi that she takes him home just to put him in a position where he keeps bumping into things and looking like an idiot. Though she did end up stripping her clothes off to make him motivated so...I guess it's fair ?

"My own son" - Does Ebihara have a kid ?

Misaki? Is that the HanaKana character? From the sounds of it she's a dligient and hard-working girl working five jobs to pay off her families' debts and go into business herself...someone who you can respect but keep your distance from, especially when you're a criminal. Yet if Akira is looking for a job, what are the chances he'll get recruited into one of the jobs she works at ?
Old 2024-04-27, 17:18   Link #25
grecefar

it was karma that hit the pervert in this chapter and it was fun to see that yoko is a mean drunk.

fable with a job should be funny, he takes his job seriously.
Old 2024-04-27, 19:37   Link #26
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
it was karma that hit the pervert in this chapter and it was fun to see that yoko is a mean drunk.

fable with a job should be funny, he takes his job seriously.
The funny thing is she still ended up stripping, but he'll be too drunk to remember it .
Old 2024-04-28, 03:41   Link #27
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Takahashi sucking on that lighter before grabbing a smartphone. Was a good laugh.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2024-05-04, 17:20   Link #28
grecefar

to be honest I don't find the joke about him being born in april 1th funny, his hobby that is funny.

anyway, there is something with kuro and that new guy kojima. I think both of them will be trouble for the future.
Old 2024-05-04, 22:27   Link #29
Frontier

Some people take morning baths...Akira just sleeps in a tub and then fills it with water while he's already in it .

Takahashi has a lot of wounds from his night with Yoko, but maybe it's for the best he not remember it and move on from her. Otherwise he'll become her plaything because she enjoys his suffering WAY too much .

Good to know that Akira is part of a whole organization of Fables that could wipe out Ebihara and his organization if they touch Akira. Definitely don't want to get on their bad side .

The only reason Akira would check out a drama is if Jackal is in it. A romance drama where Jackal and his stellar acting skills pay Yuji, a guy who is constantly screwed over by a sleazeball named Tatsuya who goes out with multiple women and woos not only Yuji's love interest but Yuji's ex-wife. I guess that's about to be expected for a Jackal character .

Kuro really thinks he can be like Akira and upgrade to professional hitman...only to get a broken born and a physical scolding from Ebihara in the process. Though it seems like he still has delusions of grandeur he can't let go .

The Fable is trying to get a minimum-wage job! And it's easier said than done when he has great "delivery skills" but no one takes him seriously and he's not great at interviewing. But luckily he runs into Misaki who is earnest and sympathetic enough to give him a chance at her job .

Akira just needs something to do and will do anything. If you hire him for a sweatshop with barely any pay just to do menial work, he'll do it with gusto. Misaki being there is a nice bonus (even if that's not what he cares about) .

I'm not surprised Yoko just named her hamster "Hey" and wants all the deets on Misaki !

I'm starting to think Akira is going to pursue a romance with Misaki just for the sake of saying he tried out an office romance. Though he's already got a co-worker who is into her too .

Ebihara's bro is voiced by Kenjiro Tsuda? This spells trouble . 1
Old 2024-05-05, 09:11   Link #30
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

LOL at Kuro for trying to imitiate the Fable.