AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2023-10-01, 21:32   Link #141
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

My highest so far for MoC is 27 stars. Leveling traces more could help in my damage as most of my units are around level 4 to 7 in their traces but farming trace mats is a pain. Not in a rush to try hard in MoC. It took me until Yelan's release in Genshin, months before the 2nd anniversary, to start getting 36 stars in Abyss.

Only just finished SD4 in Preservation route.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Beefy shields from Gepard plus DPS from Seele and Kafka and Nihility blessings.
I almost finished SD5 yesterday with same Preservation route but I kept getting screwed at the last phase with the True Stings suiciding and immobilizing some of my units. Even with getting an Abundance blessing with an Effect Res bonus.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-01, 21:37   Link #142
Tenzen12

I did preservation on first three worlds, but It turned out to be inadequate for fourth one. Gepard shields just couldn't stop bugs ulltimate attack. In the end I figured I have to be able to kill them before the uneashe thatt attack and now I am running pure hunt not even bothering with interplay. Though picking propagation blessings is still have to.
Old 2023-10-08, 17:23   Link #143
Liddo-kun
is this so?

I'm wondering if Swarm Disaster will be made permanent?

the end time for the event seems to be no longer there.
well, it's good if it stays. I still have plenty left to unlock.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-08, 20:32   Link #144
GDB

It was always a permanent feature. Or at least, was always announced as such.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-08, 23:52   Link #145
larethian

Only time limited aspect I think, was the BP missions, which aren't really needed to clear BP.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-09, 04:20   Link #146
Liddo-kun
is this so?

@GDB

@larethian

nice to hear that the Swarm is here to stay.
Old 2023-10-10, 03:58   Link #147
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Jingliu trailer.

Old 2023-10-10, 18:55   Link #148
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Jingliu trailer.
It's not surprising at all, but you can definitely feel that the musicians at Hoyomix are in their "home element" with their China-inspired regions; the blend here with Star Rail's characteristic EDM (and key change leading to that drop!) is really great! Also love the use of 6/8 time to keep it moving but also give it the right feel. Just can't get over how talented their music department is. Of course, the visuals are also nice -- the moon/ice motif is just beautiful.

With the emphasis on SU this last patch, I took a bit of step back, and it seems like this patch cycle is being shortened by 1 week, but I'll definitely pick up my interest again when the story moves forward... and yes, will pick up Jingliu for when that time comes.
Old 2023-10-11, 00:47   Link #149
larethian

Jingliu already out for everyone, since it's the first banner of the patch.

And I got Gepard, so I'm still at 100% loss streak for 50/50 kek.
Old 2023-10-11, 00:56   Link #150
GDB

At least it was Gepard. I got my third Yanqing 50/50 breaker (to also go with the one I got on the standard banner).
Old 2023-10-11, 01:03   Link #151
larethian

True, while I'm not in a hurry to build little bro, it beats getting YQ
But still, we are almost reaching Seele rerun and I still never won 50/50, so a little salty
Old 2023-10-11, 02:20   Link #152
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I'm the opposite, pretty much won every 50/50 so far since Seele .
Went from 10 tickets and 27k jades to 9.8k to get Jingliu and her LC. Kinda hard to manage her rotation. Tingyun seems to be essential to manage her energy needs.
Old 2023-10-11, 04:42   Link #153
Marina2

Got Jingliu through guaranteed (thanks to a failed attempt at E1 Fu Xuan).

She already dealt massive damage without fully built....like, WOW.

New Event make me want Topaz as well but I have to wait for rerun.
Old 2023-10-11, 05:51   Link #154
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

After testing, it feels like Bronya is a much better support for Jingliu than Tingyun. The extra turn is much better than the energy. Much better rotations as well.
Finally managed to get 30 stars in MoC thanks to Jingliu.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2023-10-11, 06:13   Link #155
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
It's not surprising at all, but you can definitely feel that the musicians at Hoyomix are in their "home element" with their China-inspired regions; the blend here with Star Rail's characteristic EDM (and key change leading to that drop!) is really great! Also love the use of 6/8 time to keep it moving but also give it the right feel. Just can't get over how talented their music department is. Of course, the visuals are also nice -- the moon/ice motif is just beautiful.

With the emphasis on SU this last patch, I took a bit of step back, and it seems like this patch cycle is being shortened by 1 week, but I'll definitely pick up my interest again when the story moves forward... and yes, will pick up Jingliu for when that time comes.
not much for me to say except I agree on those. They're espescially good when producing music for china inspired characters / regions.

____

Fu drained my stocks of Special Pass, so not sure if I could get Jingliu. No regrets btw, because Fu Xuan kicks butt.

and Fu Xuan banner is literally my luckiest banner of all. Won 50/50 on character and signature light cone in Asia and Europe servers. Got Fu by guarantee in USA, then lost the 50/50 on the light cone - I just use the 5 star light cone from Herta store as a substitute. That's winning four out five 50/50's.

unluckiest banner is Silver Wolf banner. Lost all 50/50's on character. Still got her in Asia and Europe, but did not have enough Special Pass left to attempt on the light cone.
Old 2023-10-11, 06:38   Link #156
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I got YQ on losing the 50/50 for Jingliu, but still got her anyway.

It just sucks because apparently you need a good shielder to keeo YQ viable, and I don't have Gepard.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-11, 11:17   Link #157
GDB

Fire MC is more than enough for Yanqing teams.
Old 2023-10-11, 11:40   Link #158
Liddo-kun
is this so?

did some pulls to get Jingliu. Mostly using Special Pass that is leftover from Fu banner.

Asia server = 70 pulls, no 5 star appeared. But got plenty Tingyun, she is now E5. One more 10 pull would probably trigger a 5 star. Hopefully, it's Jingliu that appears.

Europe = 60 pulls. Welt appeared on the first 10 pull = guarantee obtained. 50 more pulls did not trigger a 5 star... but I'm happy to get plenty Qingque, she is now E6. Would use the guarantee, gonna keep pulling until I get the ice swordswoman.

America = unable to make even one 10 pull. Don't have enough Special Pass.
Old 2023-10-11, 15:31   Link #159
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Fire MC is more than enough for Yanqing teams.
I'm a bit doubtful about that unless you have an incredibly invested fire MC. Shield value is really too low to handle medium to hard hitting AOE.
Old 2023-10-11, 18:33   Link #160
GDB

There aren't THAT many AoEs that hit the entire team. If against those few enemies, sure, you'd want Gepard, but otherwise you just want him to not be hit at all.