Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
On Setsuna's site. Kirin is winning.

Thank you very much!!
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 02:02   Link #1243
Hokoga

I already picked Kirin, I went back and checked and somehow Sylvia is above Julis, I'm starting to suspect most people are choosing based on breast size.
Because Sylvia has barely made any appearances, Julis isn't bad either I originally thought she was going to be a violent tsundere but I'm glad that's not the case.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 03:38   Link #1244
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
I already picked Kirin, I went back and checked and somehow Sylvia is above Julis, I'm starting to suspect most people are choosing based on breast size.
Because Sylvia has barely made any appearances, Julis isn't bad either I originally thought she was going to be a violent tsundere but I'm glad that's not the case.
What little appearance she had must've left a good impression on people, as the top 3 right now are Kirin, Claudia and Sylvie.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 06:49   Link #1245
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
i hate to be that guy but are you really that surprised i mean consider the genre and consider how the majority of people in that genre are.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 09:20   Link #1246
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Well, what little appearance Sylvia had already left a big impression on people. I mean, she's a cheerful, honest and a straightforward girl. None of the 4 main heroines had the courage to direct ask Ayato on a date so far, much less in front of other people.

Sylvie is direct with her feelings and has no fear of expressing them, and that's a really attractive trait of hers. I picked Kirin-chan though.....
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 10:32   Link #1247
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Well, what little appearance Sylvia had already left a big impression on people. I mean, she's a cheerful, honest and a straightforward girl. None of the 4 main heroines had the courage to direct ask Ayato on a date so far, much less in front of other people.

Sylvie is direct with her feelings and has no fear of expressing them, and that's a really attractive trait of hers. I picked Kirin-chan though.....
Of course, because she's adorable and makes you want to protect her, even though she's actually insanely powerful. That gap moe.
Old 2015-03-08, 11:14   Link #1248
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I thought for sure Julis would be leading but to even fall behind Sylvie. Fanbases sometimes surprises me. Just remember that Kirin is 13 years old guys.
Voted for Julis myself.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 12:54   Link #1249
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
I thought for sure Julis would be leading but to even fall behind Sylvie. Fanbases sometimes surprises me. Just remember that Kirin is 13 years old guys.
Voted for Julis myself.
Big breasted lolis is a MUST HAVE
Also kirinchan is a little dumb, very shy ánd too strong...
But for me is haruka(lovables oneechan hook me badly) and kaichou(trolling mc always she can)
ship....3.,.. 2.... 1... conf. Log error...
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 13:01   Link #1250
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I just wanna know what her personality is like. Is she brocon like Chifuyu or more open lol
Old 2015-03-08, 13:27   Link #1251
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
But for me is haruka(lovables oneechan hook me badly) and kaichou(trolling mc always she can)
how can u have the sister in there if there's minimal if nothing from her i dont think we even have a picture... yea thats bizzare bro

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 15:49   Link #1252
Yunyuki
story finder

fanbases always surprise people

btw kirin faction!
Yunyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 16:24   Link #1253
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
how can u have the sister in there if there's minimal if nothing from her i dont think we even have a picture... yea thats bizzare bro
Well, to be fair, we do have a picture of her from volume 4, and there are some flashbacks of her so.... Besides, a loving and caring Onee-chan is really nice~
Old 2015-03-08, 16:52   Link #1254
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
Of course, because she's adorable and makes you want to protect her, even though she's actually insanely powerful. That gap moe.
All part of the reasons I picked Kirin
Old 2015-03-08, 17:05   Link #1255
zerodragon

Quote:
kirin is not dumb, she just doesn't have many social interactions thank to her uncle, she remind me of Mayuzumi Yukie from Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! who is one of my favorite female swordwomen. they are very similar in many ways. shy but insanely strong.
the only con about her is her age but this is about who is your best girl in the LN which deals with more than age, not who everybody wants to marry since that is how many are looking at it.

Last edited by zerodragon; 2015-03-08 at 17:18.
zerodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 17:10   Link #1256
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
kirin is not dumb, she just doesn't have many social interactions thank to her uncle, she remind me of Mayuzumi Yukie from Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! who is one of my favorite female swordwomen. they are very similar in many ways. shy but insanely strong.
the only con about her is her age but this is about who is your best girl in the LN which deals with more than age, not who everybody wants to marry since that is how many are look at it.
Exactly, we're talking about best girl, not who you want as your girlfriend.
Old 2015-03-08, 17:17   Link #1257
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Well, we have flashbacks show us a caring oneechan who teases her otouto
i hope when she wake up(vol.7 i hope) she will be even now a caring oneechan. Maybe she will enter the same high school ayato is for take care of him(being a powerfull strega maybe she go as teacher or even better school nurse) this is nosense? Ln has nosense.... so lets roll haruká., reclaim your otouto(lol she has to wake yet..)...
well putting apart my abundant desilusions...
how nobody said saya?
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 17:42   Link #1258
Yunyuki
story finder

Quote:
Well, we have flashbacks show us a caring oneechan who teases her otouto
i hope when she wake up(vol.7 i hope) she will be even now a caring oneechan. Maybe she will enter the same high school ayato is for take care of him(being a powerfull strega maybe she go as teacher or even better school nurse) this is nosense? Ln has nosense.... so lets roll haruká., reclaim your otouto(lol she has to wake yet..)...
well putting apart my abundant desilusions...
how nobody said saya?
volume 1 and 2 i thought haruka = female tatsuya

about saya hmmm i guess because she rather strikes more like best wing woman character ? (or i guess just cause silvi and claudia are the great onee-samas (DxD reference) and kirin well is kirin after all^^ )
Yunyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-13, 05:26   Link #1259
setsuna86

Excuse me, but can you please help me with the translation of this: <贖罪の錐角(ゴート.アマルテイア)>.

Spoiler for small spoiler about it:

This is how I translate it: <Cone Point of Atonement (Goth Amaltheia)> . what do you think?
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-13, 08:35   Link #1260
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
Excuse me, but can you please help me with the translation of this: <贖罪の錐角(ゴート.アマルテイア)>.

Spoiler for small spoiler about it:

This is how I translate it: <Cone Point of Atonement (Goth Amaltheia)> . what do you think?
Goat Amalthea? Since in Greek Mythology, Amalthea took the form of a goat...

Tags
alternate history, fantasy, harem, school life