AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-03-02, 21:00   Link #1201
Dj0rel
True Believer

I think that original Priscilla's original body was indeed destroyed by Clare but then a new one came out chestbuster style out of Cassandra killing her in the process. Remember there is some of Priscilla in each of the new abyssal one and she can manifest herself using their bodies.
Old 2014-03-02, 21:31   Link #1202
TimeSkip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Hawk View Post
Cut into tiny pieces, including her damn head and shes still alive? Absolutely ridiculous.
You forgot that Priscilla's cells has been inside Cassandra the whole time. Cassandra is basically a zombie. Priscilla can take over Cassandra's body anytime.

But I think Priscilla's much weaker now. It'll be a last showdown between Clare and Priscilla.
TimeSkip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 03:38   Link #1203
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
What is she!? Perfect Cell!? Ridiculous.

Right!? Absurd. Yagi wasted it. This would have been perfect way to kill Priscilla. Come down to one final and pivotal moment.
should just move on and get to the outside world arc.
prolong the manga is far better than prolong this pris shit arc anyway
Old 2014-03-03, 09:25   Link #1204
ReddyRedWolf

Heh~ The reason why Raki became beefy was for his muscle to serve as a meat shield.

It also had an unintended effect of being a babe and loli magnet.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 13:37   Link #1205
Yorae_paladin1

She is very weak now its there chance to finish her off i doubt yoma guts will heal her she needs human guts so they have to prevent her from getting to a human town. If clare can isolate prisci then she has her
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 17:09   Link #1206
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

so when does Teresa show up and finish it all?

on a more serious note, everyone is all spread out right now. Clare is weakened to the point where she can't use quick sword, and priscilla is weakened a fair amount too. it'll be round 2 in a month or two.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 21:20   Link #1207
Newhope

Quote:
Cut into tiny pieces, including her damn head and shes still alive? Absolutely ridiculous.
Look at the panel where Claire used quicksword again there's almost no body parts, the only parts of priscilla that hit where part of her head and left shoulder and arm.

We've seen her take far worse damage in the past.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 11:34   Link #1208
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
so when does Teresa show up and finish it all?

on a more serious note, everyone is all spread out right now. Clare is weakened to the point where she can't use quick sword, and priscilla is weakened a fair amount too. it'll be round 2 in a month or two.
Actually I was just thinking the other day how this reminded me of the Teresa versus Priscilla fight, as it applies to Clare. It's a complete role reversal:

1. Calm and collected Teresa overwhelms emotional Priscilla through the use of her Yoki perception and combat experience/skill. Barely uses her actual strength.

2. Calm and collected Priscilla overwhelms emotional Clare (and everyone else) through the use of her Yoki perception and combat experience/skill. Barely uses her actual strength.

The difference of course is that Priscilla is only lasting this long against so many opponents because of her overpowered regeneration ability. But in terms of plot parallels, the fights do mirror each other. I think the point driven home here is that even after all of this time, Clare is still nothing like Teresa and that includes not being able to utilize the power/experience given to her by Teresa or her other "donors". All she's really done is attack over and over with Quicksword and even that is failing her - even Priscilla notices that it's an inherited technique that is weaker than the original.

Truth is that whatever mental block Clare has, it's not just because of Jean, it started way back with Teresa's death. She has grown stronger, yes, but not like her peers. For all of her years of training, experience, and "donors", she should be exponentially more powerful than she is right now.
Old 2014-03-04, 13:20   Link #1209
Knight Hawk
Lurker

Alright, so cutting her into pieces which included her head isn't enough. Gotcha. So how do you kill Priscilla then? Chuck her into a volcano and hope the lava melts her? I just don't see how someone like Teresa would be able to kill her at this point.
Old 2014-03-04, 17:15   Link #1210
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Priscilla's youki needs to be sealed/sapped before the regen begins to fail her. Even then, with the amount of damage she received from Clare just now is enough to make it falter. Priscilla's finally on the ropes, so to speak, but she's not on her knees.
Old 2014-03-05, 03:53   Link #1211
hamazura
whatever

who is she? picollo? perfect cell? -_-
Old 2014-03-05, 04:38   Link #1212
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Alright, so cutting her into pieces which included her head isn't enough. Gotcha. So how do you kill Priscilla then? Chuck her into a volcano and hope the lava melts her? I just don't see how someone like Teresa would be able to kill her at this point.
Priscilla was actually killed. At least her main body was. She had part of herself put into Cassandra, however, and that part is what reawakened once the main body died. Until that part is killed, she's not going to be truly dead.
Old 2014-03-05, 09:27   Link #1213
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
who is she? picollo? perfect cell? -_-
No, I bet she is Super Buu and even if Claire manage to kill her again, she will revive herself from those tiny remaining pieces.
Old 2014-03-05, 16:14   Link #1214
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Priscilla was actually killed. At least her main body was. She had part of herself put into Cassandra, however, and that part is what reawakened once the main body died. Until that part is killed, she's not going to be truly dead.
Nope she dodged the worst of Claire's attack, killed Cassandra and dragged her body into the forest.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 16:25   Link #1215
Dj0rel
True Believer

^We'll get the answers next month.
Old 2014-03-05, 17:17   Link #1216
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Next month is too far away~! Let us speculate!

On a completely unrelated note... I wonder if the 7 Ghosts played Super Smash Bros, who'd win and with what character... *_*
Old 2014-04-01, 02:23   Link #1217
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Is it really true that Yagi is retiring ?
Old 2014-04-01, 07:04   Link #1218
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
while i dont know about retiring, yagi did say many years ago he only planed for claymore to be around 26 volumes, we have just recently passed the equivalent in terms of chapters and volumes, so i guess we shouldn't be to surprised he will stop claymore.
Old 2014-04-01, 08:55   Link #1219
cf18
Mecha Pilot

Spoiler for 149:
cf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-01, 09:31   Link #1220
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
It's April 1st, so I take any news like that with a grain of salt. That said, he's been doing this for the better part of a decade, and the story is nearing its conclusion anyway. I suspect we'll only see a few more chapters before things are wrapped up and Yagi retires.

That said, this chapter is full of wham moments. Priscilla is OP as usual, but that last page....I can't wait to read the translations.