AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-06-16, 05:38   Link #10101
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
NO Aliens allowed in a Gundam series PLEASE!!

& again, ironicly, the Jupiter Empire of the Crossbone Gundam series declare themselves as "Aliens" & totaly different from Earthnoids,
a human race who lives on a distant planet despite being originated from Earth itself is still considered as Aliens!?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 09:51   Link #10102
LordStrike
Gundam Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
NO Aliens allowed in a Gundam series PLEASE!!

& again, ironicly, the Jupiter Empire of the Crossbone Gundam series declare themselves as "Aliens" & totaly different from Earthnoids,
a human race who lives on a distant planet despite being originated from Earth itself is still considered as Aliens!?
lol if you cross the border of another country (without the proper papers) your actually label as a illegal alien. XD so why not wen you cross from another planet XD
Old 2009-06-16, 13:12   Link #10103
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Still though,aliens are coming one way or another...and if you were to take the Prophesies of the Parody Trailer seriously.........it's going to be a saucer?

It still amazes me what the trailer contained though,though the UFO prediction seemed to suggest the Elevator Drop incident instead.
Old 2009-06-16, 13:26   Link #10104
elindir
Overreacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
Still though,aliens are coming one way or another...and if you were to take the Prophesies of the Parody Trailer seriously.........it's going to be a saucer?

It still amazes me what the trailer contained though,though the UFO prediction seemed to suggest the Elevator Drop incident instead.
I soubt there will be any aliens. That is not Gundam-like at all, and till this point every show respected the traditions. I don't take that trailer seriously, either, so I hope we will see something else happen.
Old 2009-06-16, 13:53   Link #10105
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

well, repeated again, maybe they are not actually real Aliens complete with the typical green skin, big bug eyes, & antena from a distant galaxy, BLAH-BLAH etc.

but just a Jupiter Empire-ish nation whom is inhabited by human Jovians, whose ancestors originally originated from Earth & ruled by a Crux Dogatie look-alike,
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Old 2009-06-16, 23:07   Link #10106
furato
Chronic Googler

Quote:

The red things in the trailer can be taken to mean the red Innovaoid clones. And the AMAZING! electric shock can be taken to mean Empruss/Regnant's weapon.

I still don't discount the possibility of aliens though... it could mean a Jovian colony long disassociated with Earth too. Right now if I have to rely on hunch, it would be a second coming of Ribbons, or aliens. I hope a bit to be pleasantly surprised.
furato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 03:37   Link #10107
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

but what about ribbons " aeolia predicted encounters of unknown races" line and all that " comeing dialogues " stuff and remember we are talken about a show that has sexless beings i mean isn't that breaking the tradition of gundam already XD
Old 2009-06-17, 04:41   Link #10108
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

I look at the whole alien race outcome due to simple common sense.

There is NO ONE LEFT to be a threat. Ribbons has virtually no resources left, he no longer has Veda. A-Laws is gone, and the ESF is no longer corrupt.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 04:56   Link #10109
Miles Teg

The Corner family can have send people to Jupiter 80 years ago to created brand new true drive. The new enemy can be a descendant of the member of the Corner family that has been sent to supervise the creation of those drive.

Ribbons can have duplicated himself and send the copy to Jupiter to create the new drive.

If you really want to find a new enemy without using alien it's possible and it's not even hard
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 05:23   Link #10110
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post
but what about ribbons " aeolia predicted encounters of unknown races" line and all that " comeing dialogues " stuff and remember we are talken about a show that has sexless beings i mean isn't that breaking the tradition of gundam already XD
maybe the "unknown races" are actually Domon, Heero, Garrod, Loran, & Kira?
Gundam VS Gundam anyone?

complete with their DIALOGUES such as, "the east is burning red!!", "i won't fight you!!", "i will kill you!!", etc.

or maybe Aeolia is just making a Super Robot Wars joke?

the unknown races theory=> all the A.U. Gundam series in the Gundam crossover games like the G Generation, dynasty worriors/Gundam Musou, Gundam VS Gundam, Gundam Chess/duel/battle assault, etc.

or Aliens from other anime series in a mecha anime cross-over games like Super Robot Wars, A.C.E., etc.
e.g. such as Getter robo ,Grendizer, Macross, Fafner, etc..

coming of dialogue=> like "rocket punch!!", "getta beam!!" ,"i am Lelouch vi Brittania", "who the hell do you think i am!!", etc..

i know you guys would go WHUT!? after reading this
so you guys can bash me now & anytime you want, because of my stupid theories!!
Old 2009-06-17, 06:06   Link #10111
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Let's not forget that something happened more than 80 years ago at the Jupiter facility where the original drives were being manufactured.

Initially 10 drives were planned, but contact was lost and only 5 drives reached the Earth sphere on auto delivery.

As discovered by the Corner expedition the staff of the station were all dead, and that was left was purple haro (it's still "alive" BTW!!!!).

And now we saw at the end of s2 that there are 5 other original GN drives around Jupiter (the other 5 planned, probably).

So someone or something hijacked the Jupiter facility after/while the first 5 were completed and sent. Killing all(most?) of the staff there and wrecking the equipment.

It could be one of the scientists who fell in love with the scenery of magnificent Jupiter and decided to build his empire there, monitoring it from a GN-particle filled vat to expand his perception and lifespan.

Or maybe some form of A.I. or decorporated innovado went rampant and started expanding within the Jupiter sphere.

I don't believe for one second that aliens from outer space are involved
Old 2009-06-17, 06:41   Link #10112
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

but would those innovado andd other people u guys mention count as unknown races ? since it was aeolia him self who created them so they an't really unknown and remember CBs next goal is space and that is the final stages of aeolias plan and there is only one thing i can think of that is in space XD
Old 2009-06-17, 07:47   Link #10113
elindir
Overreacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
Let's not forget that something happened more than 80 years ago at the Jupiter facility where the original drives were being manufactured.

Initially 10 drives were planned, but contact was lost and only 5 drives reached the Earth sphere on auto delivery.

As discovered by the Corner expedition the staff of the station were all dead, and that was left was purple haro (it's still "alive" BTW!!!!).

And now we saw at the end of s2 that there are 5 other original GN drives around Jupiter (the other 5 planned, probably).

So someone or something hijacked the Jupiter facility after/while the first 5 were completed and sent. Killing all(most?) of the staff there and wrecking the equipment.

It could be one of the scientists who fell in love with the scenery of magnificent Jupiter and decided to build his empire there, monitoring it from a GN-particle filled vat to expand his perception and lifespan.

Or maybe some form of A.I. or decorporated innovado went rampant and started expanding within the Jupiter sphere.

I agree, this is most likely the starting point in the development of the movie's new "faction".
Old 2009-06-17, 08:04   Link #10114
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elindir View Post
I agree, this is most likely the starting point in the development of the movie's new "faction".
the A.D. version of the "Jupiter Empire"?
but i hope their Mobile Weapons aren't cheesy looking as the original U.C. Jupiter Empire ones,
seriously?, being modeled after Sea Creatures & Diving suits?
Old 2009-06-17, 12:46   Link #10115
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:

If I'm not mistaken,the 10 Drive was originally planned thing was a big mistanslation that was circulated from 00P.It actually meant originally 10 2nd Generation MS was gonna be made,but only 5 was in the end.

And the scientist all killed themselves,again from 00P,in order to keep the method of creating GN-Drives a secret,so it won't leaked out.They even destroyed all the data terminals there.......but

The purple Haro is definitely a big mystery,since Haros are a well known data source in the organisation,plus the World Report stated that the orange Haro and the purple Haros are the only Haros from Aeolia's time.We can summarise the purple Haro played an important role in the Tau Drive research creation at least.

And of course,if the scientist went all the trouble of destrying the other data terminals and killed themselves......there is a question to be asked about why the purple Haro is there.Possibly a traitor.

That and it's still alive,it's not destroyed along with Nena as seen in the anime.So the purple Haro playing a role later is definitely a possibility.

I still think aliens will be involved though,even if they do not appear in the movie,preparation of the upcoming contact with them seems to be the ultimate goal of Aeolia's plan.Even prepared a big ass ship for it.And of course,who gets to be humanity's ultimate representative like Ribbons said he wanted to be.
Old 2009-06-17, 14:08   Link #10116
JMvS
Rawrrr!

About Purple Haro, I wonder if it could have been picked by Graham (along with Chinatan but I'm just fantasizing ), as they were both drifting in the same area of space by the end of the serie.

Also Ptolemaios II left the Earth (sphere?) with only 2 Gundam Meister on board, Tieria bieng out of order and Alle being on Earth with Marie, that's gonna be a little short if there are 5 GN drives on the other side.
So they are gonna need reinforcements, and we know that Graham recontacted Billy who is still working on mecha, so perhaps they will later join the Jupiter Sphere; maybe along with Alle and Soma (but for those two I think they will more likely stand to defend the Earth by the end).
Old 2009-06-17, 15:01   Link #10117
Gilgamesh00

Quote:
I still think aliens will be involved though,even if they do not appear in the movie,preparation of the upcoming contact with them seems to be the ultimate goal of Aeolia's plan.Even prepared a big ass ship for it.And of course,who gets to be humanity's ultimate representative like Ribbons said he wanted to be.
I don't think that leaving the purple haro was a movement of an traitor, I believe that this movement was done by Veda, and I think that wich also allowed Ribons to have total control, in manga is said that Aeolia and Veda were aware about the Coner clan betrayal even in his time, but Veda also considered the betrayal of Corner necessary to achieve the objectives of plan, so I think that purple Haro and Ribons was Aeolia gift given to Corner.
Even after the Alehandro Corner death's, Ribons making his moves continued according to the plan, even without wishing it was who helped create the 1st natural inovator described in Aeolia's plan,when Ribons was no longer needed by Veda he was discarded.
It may sound absurd but the creation of an alien race (in case of absence) can be part of the plan and a conflict of race against against humanity may force humanity to follow the plan of interplanetary expansion .. but where would the CB that plan? perhaps they would be called to protect and guide humanity to the deep space as genuine Inovators.
Gilgamesh00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 16:29   Link #10118
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:

Kind of makes you wonder just how long they've planned whatever this coming storyline is since that expedition was a season 1 thing.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 16:33   Link #10119
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Let's not forget that Neil's Haro apparently knew Nena's Haro.
Old 2009-06-17, 16:36   Link #10120
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Let's not forget that Neil's Haro apparently knew Nena's Haro.
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Haro's Counterattack.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
spoilers