Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-05, 19:00   Link #1
Worldestroyer
IRC lurker

Send a message via AIM to Worldestroyer Send a message via MSN to Worldestroyer
Teh Contraversy!

Ok, don't kill the messenger.... JAppi told me to post this...

JAppi- "I think alot of other people could tell, but apparently xris couldn't. The whole point behind my stunt was to prove that Xris was an unfit admin willing to abuse his powers simply to ban me. I have proved it now.

Xris banned me for *no* reason what so ever. I wasn't gonna leave. It's quite obvious that the population of the forums didn't want me to leave. Apparently Xris's mod powers got to his head and he felt that he had to ban me. It's not his decision if I should leave or not. So, banning me was totally and utterly out of line.

Second of all, there was no reason what so ever for him to lock the thread. Is discussion about me gonna be banned too? Simply because xris is a little grumpy? Should we be letting a grump admin moderate our forum? Or should he retire and allow a new admin to take his place?"

Anyways... again don't kill the messenger.
Old 2004-05-05, 19:03   Link #2
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

Jappi told you to post this? hmm, didnt know you we're jappi's bitch.
Wel, i stopped the second after i read that first line, so i cant comment on the rest.
Old 2004-05-05, 19:04   Link #3
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Way to go Xris! lol

New admin.? Why? Thats the price you pay for being such an asshole to everyone.

You got that bad rep. for it. Don't ask Why?? Baka.

Edit/ Yeah Worldestroyer talking for Jappi's a dangerous quest thats not you! ^^

Last edited by JOJOS'STAR; 2004-05-05 at 19:27.
Old 2004-05-05, 19:06   Link #4
Ketsu-Kun
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ketsu-Kun Send a message via MSN to Ketsu-Kun
p3psi, try not to be so retarded and read the actual message. I agree with JAppi on this one, he did nothing to merit a ban.
Old 2004-05-05, 19:08   Link #5
Worldestroyer
IRC lurker

Send a message via AIM to Worldestroyer Send a message via MSN to Worldestroyer
How did you know!?
Old 2004-05-05, 19:08   Link #6
Ketsu-Kun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR
Way to go Xris! lol

New admin.? Why? Thats the pice you pay for being such an asshole to everyone.

You got that bad rep. for it. Don't ask Why?? Baka.
The discussion isn't about JAppi being an asshole to everyone. It's that Xris banned him without cause. That's the topic, so focus on it.
Old 2004-05-05, 19:10   Link #7
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketsu-Kun
The discussion isn't about JAppi being an asshole to everyone. It's that Xris banned him without cause. That's the topic, so focus on it.

No.........

BTW Xris will never be replaced. He does his job too well.

And only the other Mods and Admin. can decide of Xris's Fate.

Last edited by JOJOS'STAR; 2004-05-05 at 19:22.
Old 2004-05-05, 19:13   Link #8
Imazul

Quote:
Jappi was an asshole to everyone, so Xris banned him, cauz its in the forum rules

/sarcasm off

Dont sink your own point plz, if you look at the rules you can see that in the period of time Jappi was here he broke alot of them...

but myself I think hes funny, and I like Xris too (in a platonic way, like you can say "I like the clouds" without wanting to make love to them.... well whatever).
Old 2004-05-05, 19:14   Link #9
Ketsu-Kun
Banned

Jojo, if that is going to be your response then don't post in this thread anymore. That's pretty much outright spam and if we're going to give you the same treatment JAppi gets then you should listen up.

Don't reply unless you have something useful to say.

Anyway WD, Xris was way out of line in banning JAppi.
Old 2004-05-05, 19:15   Link #10
Ketsu-Kun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imazul
Jappi was an asshole to everyone, so Xris banned him, cauz its in the forum rules

/sarcasm off

Dont sink your own point plz, if you look at the rules you can see that in the period of time Jappi was here he broke alot of them...

but myself I think hes funny, and I like Xris too (in a platonic way, like you can say "I like the clouds" without wanting to make love to them.... well whatever).
We're not talking about the past, liven up and pay attention. We are talking about the permanent ban that Xris gave JAppi for no reason. JAppi was sarcastic and was talking about leaving, Xris said fine and permanently banned him. That's a blatant abuse of Mod powers, JAppi wasn't being an asshole that time.
Old 2004-05-05, 19:18   Link #11
Imazul

Quote:
We're not talking about the past, liven up and pay attention. We are talking about the permanent ban that Xris gave JAppi for no reason. JAppi was sarcastic and was talking about leaving, Xris said fine and permanently banned him. That's a blatant abuse of Mod powers, JAppi wasn't being an asshole that time.
He tryed to be funny (again) and it backfired (really funny). I mean Jappi since he came with his head-cut Get Backers always was sarcastic or harmful or whatever. He had it coming, people gave him alot of chances because he's actually a really cool guy, but sometimes, he tries to outsmart people smarter than him...
Old 2004-05-05, 19:21   Link #12
Ketsu-Kun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imazul
He tryed to be funny (again) and it backfired (really funny). I mean Jappi since he came with his head-cut Get Backers always was sarcastic or harmful or whatever. He had it coming, people gave him alot of chances because he's actually a really cool guy, but sometimes, he tries to outsmart people smarter than him...
Sarcasm is not a bannable offense as far as I know, he wasn't attempting to outsmart anybody. I suggest you raise your own intelligence a little before insulting his own however.

The topic is that JAppi broke no rule and he was banned, we're talking about this one post. Ignore his others, but just this one.
Old 2004-05-05, 19:21   Link #13
durrem
[megaplay] *sparkles*

Ninety nine times out of a hundred when someone posts that they are thinking of leaving a forum they end up staying. It is not a banning offence to state that your are considering leaving a forum. Even if JAppi had really left there was the possibility that he would have come back eventually anyway. I am really disappointed in how Xris handled this manner. I had hoped that he would have handled this in a more professional manner, as he usually does.
Old 2004-05-05, 19:22   Link #14
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Ketsu-kun Don't lecture me. You have no idea.

This:

Quote:
because he's actually a really cool guy, but sometimes, he tries to outsmart people smarter than him...
And my first post is all I have to say.

Lol I can tell this thread's fate to be terminated by Xris himself.
Old 2004-05-05, 19:27   Link #15
Ketsu-Kun
Banned

And if it is Jojo, that proves that Xris likes to abuse his powers. Jojo, I know JAppi a hell of alot better then you do, and I've been around Forums for probably longer then you have as well. Running a large one myself helps to put this in perspective for me.

I'm free to lecture you, there's no rule stating.. "Thou Shall Not Lecture!"
Old 2004-05-05, 19:27   Link #16
Imazul

Quote:
Sarcasm is not a bannable offense as far as I know, he wasn't attempting to outsmart anybody. I suggest you raise your own intelligence a little before insulting his own however.

The topic is that JAppi broke no rule and he was banned, we're talking about this one post. Ignore his others, but just this one.
This one post, unless you cant read (no harms intended for people who cant read), you should have realised it was a direct attack on Xris by Jappi. He even told in this post that Xris should "retire" (were not in politics here). Jappi fooled with the wrong guy, he did try to outsmart Xris (get a dictionnary and check outsmart before insulting my intelligence) by making a post so Xris could see people liked him or whatever.

Not like he was gonna be ban forever anyway, he's like terminator, he always comes back.
Old 2004-05-05, 19:30   Link #17
Ketsu-Kun
Banned

"(get a dictionnary and check outsmart before insulting my intelligence)"

Get a dictionary and learn to spell the word before attempting to insult someone with it. People are allowed to joke and say they are leaving, hell people are free to say someone should retire, nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

It wasn't a direct attack on Xris, it was a direct attack on anyone who was stupid enough to believe it.
Old 2004-05-05, 19:31   Link #18
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
I also feel Xris's perm ban was quite a harsh end to JAppi's plea for justice disguised as a pity party.
Old 2004-05-05, 19:33   Link #19
Imazul

First english aint my first language and I don't really care if you insult me on that point.

Second, it was sarcasm, of course no one believe it.

Third, anyone stupid enough to argue with me on this thread should use their time better.

It's good to be back, ill see you in another topic.
Old 2004-05-05, 19:34   Link #20
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
And if it is Jojo, that proves that Xris likes to abuse his powers. Jojo, I know JAppi a hell of alot better then you do, and I've been around Forums for probably longer then you have as well. Running a large one myself helps to put this in perspective for me.

I'm free to lecture you, there's no rule stating.. "Thou Shall Not Lecture!"
Well sadly you do Not possess this forum And why would I care about you having more experience in forums than me!?? That gives you the right to lecture me? humm No. I'm sorry, but you are just trying to help your friend on this matter I just proved that you mean nothing else.