AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Angel Beats!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-08, 09:51   Link #121
Lukix
. . .

This is NOT gonna work ( I HOPE SO) Hinata x Yuri is way better than otonashi with her ; d
damn
Old 2010-06-08, 10:24   Link #122
Rin Tohsaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukix View Post
This is NOT gonna work ( I HOPE SO) Hinata x Yuri is way better than otonashi with her ; d
damn
Hinata is Yui-nyan's property!!!;D It's official...
And since I support both Yui-nyanxHinata and YurippexOtonashi... I hope my wish about these couples could be granted!
Old 2010-06-08, 12:17   Link #123
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin Tohsaka View Post
Hinata is Yui-nyan's property!!!;D It's official...
And since I support both Yui-nyanxHinata and YurippexOtonashi... I hope my wish about these couples could be granted!
Hinata was Yuri's property long before Yui-nyan appeared, lol
Old 2010-06-08, 14:31   Link #124
Rin Tohsaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Hinata was Yuri's property long before Yui-nyan appeared, lol
XDDDD I don't mind Yuri x Hinata but I prefer Yui x Hinata!>.<
Sorry but now it's decided... ù_ù You can't deny his (heart wrenching) confession!
They are absolutely adorable together!;3;
Old 2010-06-08, 14:57   Link #125
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Sorry but now it's decided... ù_ù You can't deny his (heart wrenching) confession!
And Otonashi, I mean Yuzuru belongs to Kanade.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2010-06-08, 16:07   Link #126
Rin Tohsaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
And Otonashi, I mean Yuzuru belongs to Kanade.
Sorry but I just can't see them as a couple, their relationship is very cute, but it reminds me a borther/sister one... like if Yuzuru was treating her like he would with Hatsune...
Of course that is MY point of view!^_-
Old 2010-06-08, 16:35   Link #127
konart

Quote:
What now is decided is that Yui is gone and Hinata left with Yuri. You can't deny this.

And his confession was more of a help for Otonashi's plan, if you ask me.
Old 2010-06-08, 16:36   Link #128
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Sorry but I just can't see them as a couple, their relationship is very cute, but it reminds me a borther/sister one... like if Yuzuru was treating her like he would with Hatsune...
Of course that is MY point of view!^_-
That's why I said YUZURU belongs to Kanade, not Otonashi. "Otonashi" can be with Yuri, which means on friendly terms. And besides, Noda deserves Yuri as well.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2010-06-08, 23:27   Link #129
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

judging by the ending sequences, TK should be 3rd to last to disappear, i think he would join the otonashi for helping others to pass on along with hinata.

i cant wait to see what kind of past he would have, please make a awesome break dancing story
Old 2010-06-08, 23:54   Link #130
.:bliss
Nyuu~

Send a message via MSN to .:bliss
Guys guys. Puh-lease. Calm down.

It's OUR opinion if Otonashi YUZURU ends up with Yuri. I'm fine with him going out with Kanade. And, Yuri for Noda? Sounds cool. And Hinata.. I don't know about him. Hinata and Yui just fit together. :3

That's MY opinion! M-Y!
Old 2010-06-09, 01:42   Link #131
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

before this degenerates into a ship-to-ship battle, I'd like to say that this isn't really the right thread to do this in.... Also, speculation needs to be made about the episode, not whether x shipping is true or not...
Old 2010-06-09, 05:39   Link #132
Rin Tohsaka

Right, sorry guys!^w^" Anyway...what i wrote is just my opinion and my personal preference!>< What I'm hoping for and nothing more!XD
Old 2010-06-09, 08:14   Link #133
Raiza Sunozaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
before this degenerates into a ship-to-ship battle, I'd like to say that this isn't really the right thread to do this in.... Also, speculation needs to be made about the episode, not whether x shipping is true or not...
Speculation? Sounds like my turn to shine.

Watching the episode preview, here's my musings:
Yuri seems to get a bad-ass scene again, fighting those shadow dudes by herself, apparently. My guess; happens after her "Let's hope we all meet again" scene at the end of the preview. Otonashi and Hinata are having gay se-I mean, chatting it up, then bolt up. Hinata's carrying a gun. Conflict in the daytime? Or maybe they're just getting the news about these shadow dudes. Fujimaki (you know, that guy who carries around the katana, with nearly no character development) is in despair, probably because his lover, Oyama, got wrecked by the shadows, and he couldn't do anything. Oh, and Noda might go to Yuri's rescue, and finally has a bad-ass scene for once while he fights the shadows. Naoi seems to get possessed, or absorbed by the shadows. What is this, Alan Wake? TK shows up and steals the show, as always, with his awesome anti-English. And Kanade flies-or not. We haven't seen if those wings actually work yet. Still they make her look very, very pretty.
Halfway point through the preview.
Wait, what? Shiina's looking depressed? You know shit's on now. Hinata's genuinely worried about something it seems, and I'm with AerioleWinters, it seems like the Hinotonade Alliance and the SSS team up to take on these new threats. "Evil shadow bitches better stay off our warfield." Finally, we get Yuri's foreboding farewell, and title cut.
Preview finished.
Old 2010-06-09, 08:39   Link #134
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

...It's that monster from a certain 'highschool-god-anime' in that alternate universe o.o

Quote:
[Yay! 2 Otonashi x Yurippe supporters! Plus me, 3!]
Add me ! Add me ! :3

Old 2010-06-09, 09:29   Link #135
Rin Tohsaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
Add me ! Add me ! :3
We're four!!!;____; <3 I could almost cry!XDDDD
Old 2010-06-09, 09:36   Link #136
Nyuu~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiza Sunozaki View Post

Yuri seems to get a bad-ass scene again, fighting those shadow dudes by herself, apparently. My guess; happens after her "Let's hope we all meet again" scene at the end of the preview. Otonashi and Hinata are having gay se-I mean, chatting it up, then bolt up. Hinata's carrying a gun. Conflict in the daytime? Or maybe they're just getting the news about these shadow dudes. Fujimaki (you know, that guy who carries around the katana, with nearly no character development) is in despair, probably because his lover, Oyama, got wrecked by the shadows, and he couldn't do anything. Oh, and Noda might go to Yuri's rescue, and finally has a bad-ass scene for once while he fights the shadows. Naoi seems to get possessed, or absorbed by the shadows. What is this, Alan Wake? TK shows up and steals the show, as always, with his awesome anti-English. And Kanade flies-or not. We haven't seen if those wings actually work yet. Still they make her look very, very pretty.
Wait, what? Shiina's looking depressed? You know shit's on now. Hinata's genuinely worried about something it seems, and I'm with AerioleWinters, it seems like the Hinotonade Alliance and the SSS team up to take on these new threats. "Evil shadow bitches better stay off our warfield." Finally, we get Yuri's foreboding farewell, and title cut.
Preview finished.
Wow.. Nice one you got there. I have to agree on 2 scenes you theorized. It's between Noda saving Yuri and Naoi getting possessed [eaten]. I rewatched the preview and saw that Naoi got something in his face. Like a mark.. burned. I might as well add that maybe he'll turn bad [God please no!]

I salute you for your Speculation! :3

@Flyvedelta: Wai!

Edit: Sorry guys! :3
Old 2010-06-09, 09:52   Link #137
HinataShou

EP11 twitter PREVIEW

Spoiler for :
Old 2010-06-09, 09:58   Link #138
Raiza Sunozaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataShou View Post
EP11 twitter PREVIEW

Spoiler for :
Well, finally we get a screenshot preview from P.A. that can be speculated on. Sounds like my complaining worked.
Well, TK also fights the shadows (though we could've figured that out from the video preview anyway), and seems to be... doing the YMCA? Well, he'll kick-ass and steal the show with this scene, most likely.
Old 2010-06-09, 10:47   Link #139
Nyuu~

Wow. Cool. Took me totally speechless. TK doing that looked... funny. Haha.
Old 2010-06-09, 11:50   Link #140
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:

Yuri seems to get a bad-ass scene again, fighting those shadow dudes by herself, apparently. My guess; happens after her "Let's hope we all meet again" scene at the end of the preview. Otonashi and Hinata are having gay se-I mean, chatting it up, then bolt up. Hinata's carrying a gun. Conflict in the daytime? Or maybe they're just getting the news about these shadow dudes. Fujimaki (you know, that guy who carries around the katana, with nearly no character development) is in despair, probably because his lover, Oyama, got wrecked by the shadows, and he couldn't do anything. Oh, and Noda might go to Yuri's Shiina's rescue, and finally has a bad-ass scene for once while he fights the shadows. Naoi seems to get possessed, or absorbed by the shadows. What is this, Alan Wake? TK shows up and steals the show, as always, with his awesome anti-English. And Kanade flies-or not. We haven't seen if those wings actually work yet. Still they make her look very, very pretty.
Preview finished.
I agreed with the majority of that.
Closed Thread