Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-12-05, 16:47   Link #501
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMaximilianMaximus View Post
GOTT headquarter may be abandoned, but that doesn't mean their members are dead (well, aside from Alv and Dvergr). I surely want to see Éclair and Lumière and the rest appear again in the series.
they are listed as dead but we don't really know if they really are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
the problem favors the nobles this time, since they've been constructing warship fleets for the last 50 years. commoners thought peace is in place for good, and aren't ready themselves, so most likely G society will take over GTO HQ on planet aineias and burn it to the ground.

i bet our 3 idiots will probably escape along with remaining ES members in search of the old G-class member who probably retired for a peaceful life, and come back and save the galaxy against the evil earthlings... wait i'm evil?
if the intel agency for the cmn can't detect a 50 yr long conspiracy(probably longer) they deserve to get crush.
Old 2009-12-05, 20:18   Link #502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
Teleporting to the OTHER SIDE of each lock was faster since the robot can't carry her.
Late to the party, but it'd be even faster had she teleported to the end of the tunnel, and opened the shutters outside-in. I suppose it could be hand-waved by noting that Ascoeur's not too bright (beside her hair), and that Troisienne was testing her and holding back her powers as cubes noted.
Old 2009-12-05, 20:38   Link #503
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Damn, how much I miss Eclair and Lumiere.
Yeah I share that feeling. But still a good chance we'll see them again. I mean you don't just kill off the leads from the original in the first few minutes and never touch on them ever again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 052569 View Post
Late to the party, but it'd be even faster had she teleported to the end of the tunnel, and opened the shutters outside-in. I suppose it could be hand-waved by noting that Ascoeur's not too bright (beside her hair), and that Troisienne was testing her and holding back her powers as cubes noted.
Though wouldn't that be a pretty risky plan too? I mean it's simple to teleport to the other side since you have a good picture of the other side. Now I've got no idea how teleportation is supposed to go, but couldn't she have ended up in one of the shutters? We already saw Ascoeur looks where she is going. Safer to just go past the single barrier even if it means multiple teleportations.
Old 2009-12-06, 08:59   Link #504
Cattleya

My theories (all of them might be wrong...)

Spoiler for kiddy grade characters reincarnations:
Cattleya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 11:07   Link #505
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
My theories (all of them might be wrong...)

Spoiler for kiddy grade characters reincarnations:

I strongly agree with you on 1 and 2, I disagree on 7 and 8 (I just can't imagine those two characters ever helping the Nobles), and I think you might be on to something with 9...

I'm not sure about the rest, but you could be right.
Old 2009-12-07, 02:29   Link #506
Xion Valkyrie

Hmm, I don't think any of these characters will be the old characters. They're probably all just red herrings.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 02:53   Link #507
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Jeez, so FINALLY we see who the bad guys truly are. I think they should've tried to work all of that into the episodes instead of bumrushing it in a single episode. Oh well. At least that particular exposition is over with.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 06:46   Link #508
Shiroi Hane
Gazer of Cosmos

Send a message via ICQ to Shiroi Hane Send a message via AIM to Shiroi Hane Send a message via MSN to Shiroi Hane Send a message via Yahoo to Shiroi Hane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Hmm, I don't think any of these characters will be the old characters. They're probably all just red herrings.
Four of them almost certainly are - two of them even have the same seiyuu and for the other two, the original seiyuu are no longer available.
Shiroi Hane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 12:36   Link #509
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
I strongly agree with you on 1 and 2, I disagree on 7 and 8 (I just can't imagine those two characters ever helping the Nobles), and I think you might be on to something with 9...

I'm not sure about the rest, but you could be right.
Huh? 7 and 8 WORKED for the nobles. They rebelled at the end but were their pawns in the original series.

And you know what? I just realized we are missing 3 Characters.
Eclipse
Viola
Cesario.

And now we have
Ascouer
Q-Fuellie
Dia..

I wonder.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 15:09   Link #510
Shiroi Hane
Gazer of Cosmos

Send a message via ICQ to Shiroi Hane Send a message via AIM to Shiroi Hane Send a message via MSN to Shiroi Hane Send a message via Yahoo to Shiroi Hane
I've seen suggestions that Ascoeur might be Eclipse as they can both teleport. I never really took this seriously.. until I saw Shade's reaction to her in episode 7, and that did make me wonder.
Viola and Cesario had very specific abilities and were unusual in that they could only work as a pair (their profile mentioned that if they had never met then their abilities never would have developed, or something to that effect)
Old 2009-12-07, 15:38   Link #511
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles View Post
Jeez, so FINALLY we see who the bad guys truly are. I think they should've tried to work all of that into the episodes instead of bumrushing it in a single episode. Oh well. At least that particular exposition is over with.
i don't think we have seen the real bad guys, this way to early for the end boss to be introduce. I think later on it will be shown that the nobles were just a bunch of patsy and that includes all 3 pairs of thier GS members.
Old 2009-12-07, 15:41   Link #512
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

The bad guy is the G-Sama guy. The nobles are just pawns. The guy who died had it right.

Old 2009-12-07, 16:11   Link #513
Fishfood1

na, the rebellious old guy just ran out of patience. he probably thinks the day he regain his status would be too late as he probably be in a coffin by then

but yes, there's probably deeper secrets at the top level of G-society than what it seems.

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 16:53   Link #514
fukarming

episode 8 is good. Finally showing the antagonist. According to the normal rule of anime pacing, the antagonist will start their initial assault in the next episode, destroying the protagonist in episode 12/13. The good guy will then go power up in 14-17 and starts a counter attack on ep 18 and onwards.

The rose killing technique is first introduced by saint seiya 20 years ago. It still looks cool after all these years.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 22:26   Link #515
Key Board
Carbon

If you go to the official website, it lists Troy and Jeane as having powers which sound similar to Eclair and Lumiere's. (Power-S and Particle-T, respectively)

This could add more fuel to the fire that they are the latest incarnations of the Duo

Or it's possible they were one of Eclair and Lumiere's clones. They were around 8 sets of pairs that dispersed, after all.
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 13:53   Link #516
Shiroi Hane
Gazer of Cosmos

The clones were something like Genetech dolls and, supposedly, had a short lifespan.
Old 2009-12-08, 16:13   Link #517
MaxMaximilianMaximus

Send a message via Yahoo to MaxMaximilianMaximus
The guess would be easier if we know what exactly happened in the prologue.
MaxMaximilianMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 18:23   Link #518
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroi Hane View Post
The clones were something like Genetech dolls and, supposedly, had a short lifespan.
Maybe the clones decided to combine back together after Eclair and Lumiere died in order to fill the power void.

Anyways, I don't think Ascoeur is Eclipse as she's wayyy too dumb =P

But anyways, the new redhead can teleport too, so it seems like teleportation is no longer unique?
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 18:40   Link #519
Fishfood1

^it may depend, like how good is your teleportation. if you can teleport a lot of people with you or you can teleport across a very large distance, then your teleportation is still unique.

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 19:07   Link #520
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

I'm thinking that Dia is Eclipse.
Blonde = Check
Very Assertive (Call me Dia) = Check
Power affects the soul of the receipient = Check.

I say she's eclipse.