Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-11-27, 20:36   Link #2721
Guy Incognito
Odd Gentlemen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Bang's playthrough is now up and it is surprisingly perhaps the most plot important one out all of stories so far. Pretty intense atmosphere at the end there.... until the ending.

any hazama subbed?

- Guy Incognito 2014
Guy Incognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 20:55   Link #2722
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I'm more astonished by the radical changes in voice direction for Hakumen: Kakihara definitely used a very melancholic voice, to the point his calm demeanor against Tsubaki is a tad too uncanny (likewise, he hardly feels aggressive towards Ragna).
Sure CS changed a lot and he obviously doesn't have the gloomy future in sight, but that change is quite too much for Haku.
Yup, and Sugita changed Ragna's tone abit too... sounds alot more mature and less punk~ish

Instead of swearing with no sense, he actually swears less and with more meaning and tone in his words.
Old 2012-11-27, 21:01   Link #2723
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

ArcSys teasing us again with some Kokonoe foreshadowing.

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 22:51   Link #2724
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Relius=Clover, blabbering the secrets out instead of killing Bang off. Disappointing to see even he is making the typical villain mistake.

BTW, the Kokonoe foreshadowing is in the end of every arcade mode.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 23:08   Link #2725
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Relius=Clover, blabbering the secrets out instead of killing Bang off. Disappointing to see even he is making the typical villain mistake.

BTW, the Kokonoe foreshadowing is in the end of every arcade mode.
I think Relius is tricking Bang to do something

anyway I didn't notice that it was in every arcade ending. I must've closed the videos prematurely

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 23:08   Link #2726
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Well us as an audience need exposition in SOME form or another right? This is the arcade version of a fighting game so I doubt there's really any better alternatives.

And the end is certainly a massive tease for a playable Kokonoe, though I have an inkling Arc may just end up trolling everyone on that.

Part of me expecting Saya to be playable before Kokonoe TBH. (Or at least alongside her.)
Old 2012-11-28, 01:00   Link #2727
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Anyway, Nu is under Terumi and Relius' control yes? Hard to see how she would do this of her own volition after CS's events.
Old 2012-11-28, 01:08   Link #2728
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Actually it was stated in her profile the reason Nu even regenerated in the Cauldron in the first place was because her desire to meld together with Ragna was just that strong. She'd probably still be trying to meld with him anyway regardless and ol' T and R are just using that desire to their advantage.
Old 2012-11-28, 01:15   Link #2729
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Bang's playthrough is now up and it is surprisingly perhaps the most plot important one out all of stories so far. Pretty intense atmosphere at the end there.... until the ending.

Is there a reason why there is a victory quote directed at Noel when I didn't see any of her in Bang's arcade? Was there a Noel/Mu match after Relius that was omitted from the video, or was that something tacked on separately by the uploader?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 02:50   Link #2730
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Anyway, Nu is under Terumi and Relius' control yes? Hard to see how she would do this of her own volition after CS's events
Those two rebuild her, that is all we know.
On the other hand, Arakune seems to be under Relius's control now.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 03:28   Link #2731
Shadow5YA

So I'm guessing Izayoi will be the final boss in BBCP's console story mode then.

If you look back at CT and CS, they had pretty similar "last story" modes, where Ragna and a few others take turns fighting the final enemy. One person fights Nu in CT (or Mu in CS), the person has trouble, then another person will appear and fight. Rinse and repeat until Ragna finally gets his turn. After the final battle is over, Ragna will somehow get heavily injured, leading Noel to cry for him and say "baka baka baka!" several times with that one lullaby bgm playing in the background.

For CP, I bet it will be Jin, Noel (maybe in Mu form), and Ragna taking turns fighting Izayoi.
Old 2012-11-28, 03:34   Link #2732
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
So I'm guessing Izayoi will be the final boss in BBCP's console story mode then.
I wouldn't be so sure about this. CT is one thing, but in CS' case, Mu wasn't even IN the vanilla arcade version of CS aside from a few ending CG's and yet she ended up being the final boss of the console version's story mode.

I have a hunch there's something bigger behind the scene. Namely, Nemesis Horizon and the Amaterasu unit.
Old 2012-11-28, 03:49   Link #2733
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
I wouldn't be so sure about this. CT is one thing, but in CS' case, Mu wasn't even IN the vanilla arcade version of CS aside from a few ending CG's and yet she ended up being the final boss of the console version's story mode.

I have a hunch there's something bigger behind the scene. Namely, Nemesis Horizon and the Amaterasu unit.
That's because there must be a Murakumo Unit Final Boss™ in the final story mode for the console version that takes multiple characters to beat.

I was only half-joking, but you must realize how similar the final story mode is between CT and CS.

It's not like Izayoi is in (or immediately playable at least) in this game's initial arcade release either, and she also isn't seen until the ending CGs for a few arcade stories.

There is something bigger behind the scenes, but it'll take them the entire final story mode in CP just to bring Tsubaki back to the good side. Bringing out Amaterasu will have to wait until the next sequel.
Old 2012-11-28, 05:00   Link #2734
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Uh, Izayoi's the final boss for Jin, Rachel and Makoto.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 05:51   Link #2735
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Uh, Izayoi's the final boss for Jin, Rachel and Makoto.
And also most likely Mu's final boss based on the trailer.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 06:06   Link #2736
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Actually it was stated in her profile the reason Nu even regenerated in the Cauldron in the first place was because her desire to meld together with Ragna was just that strong. She'd probably still be trying to meld with him anyway regardless and ol' T and R are just using that desire to their advantage.
You can meld with Ragna without being completely yandere....CS proved that.

Not that I dislike yandere Nu of course :P
Old 2012-11-28, 08:26   Link #2737
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
was that something tacked on separately by the uploader?
This.

Yeah, beating Izayoi won't solve everthing...

Also, story will put much more importance towards Bullet and Azrael, according to ASW.
And Bang's better find Tenjou's son this time lol
Old 2012-11-28, 15:50   Link #2738
Iron Maw
Banned

Spoiler for HNNNNGH!:
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 14:31   Link #2739
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Wow, youtube removed all the subtitled Arcade videos of Chrono phantasma and suspended the uploader. Bunch of tyrants.
Old 2012-11-29, 22:38   Link #2740
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

man, everyone plays Nu like they want to play CT. 5dd>4dd>236d isn't that good of a mixup.. the 3c float > 236d seems really awkward in terms of timing.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3ds, arc system works, arcade, fighting, ps vita, ps3, psp, windows, xbox360