AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-09-28, 18:47   Link #4041
Random14

I just check in on this series once every few weeks or every month or two. It reads about as quickly as Bleach anyway. Tsugumi brings something to school she really shouldn't, turns out to last 15 minutes, etc., the author pulls out this plot device every dozen or so chapters. Not even any Marika scenes. Oh well, at least its not another new harem member after that last mini-arc.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-28, 19:00   Link #4042
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
I just check in on this series once every few weeks or every month or two. It reads about as quickly as Bleach anyway. Tsugumi brings something to school she really shouldn't, turns out to last 15 minutes, etc., the author pulls out this plot device every dozen or so chapters. Not even any Marika scenes. Oh well, at least its not another new harem member after that last mini-arc.
bro there were some marika scenes but only her pretending to get caught then spraying raku.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-28, 20:13   Link #4043
Random14

Whoops, you're right, I'm an idiot, read too fast after that page (Onodera usually doesn't contribute much, but Ruri is still funny). Well, guess that completes the checklist of this type of chapter.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-28, 23:36   Link #4044
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I enjoy a Tsugumi chapter as much as the next person, but come on Nisekoi mangaka, we all know she's not gonna end up with him, so how many, hmm, what's the girl version of a cock block?, are you gonna put this poor girl through?
Old 2014-09-30, 20:00   Link #4045
OhHaiThar

the gag chapters are indeed delightful but we've had way too many and way too often to just keep going without one like this.
OhHaiThar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-01, 00:54   Link #4046
Yye1
Wide Right

So, second season greenlit

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-01, 01:09   Link #4047
Death Usagi
Banned

Expecting Haru arc for sure.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-01, 01:54   Link #4048
Nuvi

Yeah, we finally get to see Haru animated. I wonder who will be the best VA for Haru.

Hopefully Tsugumi gets proper screentime in season 2. Best girl needs more screentime.
Nuvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-01, 04:54   Link #4049
ImperialFlameGod8190

Hm that shouldn't surprise anybody but i'm not sure if its a good thing or not especially considering what we know about the manga (especially considering how many rubbish chapters there are.)

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2014-10-01 at 07:45.
Old 2014-10-01, 07:15   Link #4050
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

And like I've said before: Says you.

I like the manga and it's much ado about nothing approach to things.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-01, 07:26   Link #4051
Singally

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Hm that should surprise anybody but i'm not sure if its a good thing or not especially considering what we know about the manga (especially considering how many rubbish chapters there are.)
Not surprised in the slightest.
Looking very forward to seeing Haru animated.
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-01, 07:46   Link #4052
ImperialFlameGod8190

I meant to say it shouldnt surprise anybody it got a second season but i'm not sure if its a good thing
Old 2014-10-01, 07:55   Link #4053
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
I meant to say it shouldnt surprise anybody it got a second season but i'm not sure if its a good thing
TBH they could easily cut out a lot of the chapters along with a few luls. Just do the haru arc the Ruri arc and the Nee-chan arc and call it a day.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-01, 09:35   Link #4054
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I hope they make at least one episode with Yui animated, and not just as Marika's acid trip end credits scene.
Old 2014-10-01, 10:05   Link #4055
Diveman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I enjoy a Tsugumi chapter as much as the next person, but come on Nisekoi mangaka, we all know she's not gonna end up with him, so how many, hmm, what's the girl version of a cock block?, are you gonna put this poor girl through?
If we go by that logic, every chapter should be Chitoge only and all the other girls should be background characters
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-01, 10:34   Link #4056
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diveman View Post
If we go by that logic, every chapter should be Chitoge only and all the other girls should be background characters
I'm gonna get crap for this but, hasn't it been technically already?
Old 2014-10-02, 02:02   Link #4057
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Oh good, spring will come soon... or maybe it won't yet?

Season 1 ended on Romeo & Juliet as many has guessed, for season 2.... they'll wrap it up on Mamatoge arc, I guess?
Quote:
actually i'm gonna say no because the chitoge's mom arc is likely one of the first ones if they end it with something its probably gonna be with Yui after she confesses to chitoge that she likes Raku and Onodera and Ruri hear. Even though its a lot you can skip a ton of the stuff because its junk most likely it'll be mamatoge Haru and Yui with a few fun chapters in between (for the fanservice) but they'll skip the junk chapters even though a few of em are funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Assuming its the same length, I think its gonna end at chapter 100 which is kinda the review chapter.
First of all sorry to reply your post here, I thought if we're keep talking about this on the original thread, we're going to spoil anime-only viewers, intentionally or not. Anyway, I wrote my original guess post without checking the order of chapters/arcs, so I guess you're right. Unless they change the original order, then Mamatoge arc is too fast to end the next season. It's just it's... proper to end the season with yet another development to Chitoge as the main heroine, and the first arc came out on mind is the Mamatoge one, because honestly... I don't really remember most of stories happened thus far despite there are tons of them

My other guess is probably the one where Raku got amnesia. But I definitely think Yui isn't supposed to appear yet on season 2. Wasn't the amnesia Raku part the one where everyone learnt there is the fourth girl? Maybe season 2 will end there

But anyway, the chapters that came in mind that I think they should adapt other than Mamatoge arc (and Haru ones) are..... Ruri with her grandfather one and Shu with the former classroom teacher one. And they will probably do the changing seat on new semester one, flashback when Raku and Haru still on middle school, Chitoge's trying to make Raku notice when she changed shampoo, ribbon, etc and when Raku sick. Or are those late-book chapters? I can't remember
Old 2014-10-03, 06:37   Link #4058
justpassingby

I have hope that one day Tsugumi will have her own key, or perhaps anime original

Images
From the OVA ED. Sugita gave it to her?
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Anyway, I can't wait for more characters' songs.
Old 2014-10-03, 09:59   Link #4059
MAX_COLA_POWER!

*geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*@justpassingby: I'm sorry what?o.O, gave who to what?O.o
Old 2014-10-03, 11:37   Link #4060
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

It's a seiyuu joke between Sugita Tomokazu and Tsugumi's seiyuu Komatsu Mikako

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life