Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2008-07-12, 18:31   Link #6601
AyuX3

Send a message via MSN to AyuX3
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by neqael View Post
Hello, you have an interesting way of writing. Enjoy your stay and have fun.
Th-Thank you! ^-^ And I'll try to have as MUCHHHHHHHH fun as I can! ^///^ W-Would you like to be friends? x////x

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteas View Post
Hi! New member saying hello to you from Czech Republic. I love anime, manga, japanese music, so I can call myself normal ordinary anime fan.
I hope we'll get on well. Yoroshiku ne ^_~
H-Hi! Welcome to AS~ ^-^ I love anime, manga, Jpop/Jrap/Jrock too! ^-^ A-And if you want.. x///x W-Would you like to be friends? (O-Oh! And don't forget to read the rules~)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrato View Post
YO!!! The names Terrato (if u cant read; wait, then you couldnt read this) LOL. Well anyway, i'm new so whatever........ nice to be here and hope i finally get used to forum writing. I'm more of a live chat guy but i figure this is probably the best way to talk to people from around the world (get to know more people that way)
H-Hi! ^-^ I think I met you before.. B-But I don't really remember.. B-But oh wellz~ Nice to meet you Terrato! Y-You can call me Ayu! ^-^ Welcome to AS! I-If you want we can be friends. x///x Oh and read the rules so you don't mess up anything! <3
AyuX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 18:42   Link #6602
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
Wink

Well, might as well~

Hello, to everyone! I'm a 20 year old girl and am living and studying in Hanover (whoever knows where that is gets a cookie ).
I'm here to polish my english, so I won't forget it all and to get rid of the boredem between studying for exams and going out.
Nuff said, hope I'll have fun with everyone
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 19:57   Link #6603
Eps~
Busy busy busy
*Graphic Designer

Welcome newbies. Enjoy your stay, have fun and read the faq

Oh and I believe Hanover is in Germany (if my geography hasn't failed me yet).
Old 2008-07-12, 23:53   Link #6604
KID FLASH

Is it one speaks Arabic
KID FLASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 00:36   Link #6605
ccmemories
Sadist

i'm new here cuz i finally decided to join after looking at this forum for a year
Old 2008-07-13, 01:30   Link #6606
Kyyray

hello im Kyyray I enjoy several anime series and I hope that I'll stay active
Kyyray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 01:47   Link #6607
Captain Falcon
Show me Ya Moves!!

YERRAAGHHHHH!!!!

SHOW ME YA MOVES!!!!

This is Captain Falcon, when you need an abortion you've come to the right place.

FALCON PUNCH!!!!!
Captain Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 01:51   Link #6608
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer

Someone needs to call Evil Rick here... now!
Old 2008-07-13, 06:09   Link #6609
Munin

Hi all. I'm just getting back into Anime after a good few years in the void. Looking forward to catching up on some newer series.

Regards,

Munin
Munin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 06:56   Link #6610
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eps~ View Post
Welcome newbies. Enjoy your stay, have fun and read the faq

Oh and I believe Hanover is in Germany (if my geography hasn't failed me yet).
You get a cookie, with chocolate!
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 10:28   Link #6611
Shadows_Esper
That guy over there

Hello there, I have finally joined, after much thinking. I hope that we can all get along.
Shadows_Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 18:03   Link #6612
hayato
Datte...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to hayato
Post Hii!

Hey everyone, I am new to the forums, well I have been looking at the forums for quite some time but just decided today to join, basically to join the Code Geass R2 discussion board.

Hope to chat with everyone again, BYE!!
hayato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 18:06   Link #6613
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

oh...a lot of member Join in Here ...Welcome every one ..Enjoy AS
But Don't Forget to Read The Forum Rules

^_^
Old 2008-07-13, 18:34   Link #6614
Tsukune101
~Bloody Rose~

Uhh...Ello, It's my first time here so I might as well say hi, so...Hi!
Tsukune101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 19:13   Link #6615
AyuX3

Send a message via MSN to AyuX3
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccmemories View Post
i'm new here cuz i finally decided to join after looking at this forum for a year
H-H-Hello and welcome to AS! ^-^ Well.. Welcome to joining! x////x I think you'll fit in here in just a few days! ^-^ You should make alot of friends and talk to people about your favorite animes! I-I-If you want.. x////x W-We can be friends too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyyray View Post
hello im Kyyray I enjoy several anime series and I hope that I'll stay active
Welcome to AS Kyyray! What kind of animes do you like? =o Maybe we will have something in common! ^////^ I-I love love love alot of KEY and KyoAni thingiis! ^-^ What about you~? Oh and don't forget to read the rules! x////x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munin View Post
Hi all. I'm just getting back into Anime after a good few years in the void. Looking forward to catching up on some newer series.

Regards,

Munin
W-W-Welcome to AS! ^-^ And cool! I think you should watch some of the animes everyone talks about and stuff like; Bleach, Naruto, CLANNAD, Kanon, Higurashi, Air, uhmm.. and alot more! x////x I-I really like Kanon! And I think you should totally watch it! ^-^ Oh oh~ And don't forget to read the rules!~ You don't want to get into trouble!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadows_Esper View Post
Hello there, I have finally joined, after much thinking. I hope that we can all get along.
H-H-Hi! ^-^ I-If you want.. we could be friends! And don't forget to read the rules! You don't want to get into any trouble! >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukune101 View Post
Uhh...Ello, It's my first time here so I might as well say hi, so...Hi!
U-Uh.. H-Hi! ^-^ Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay.. a-and blah yeah! Read the rules and make alot of friends! ^-^
AyuX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 19:47   Link #6616
ZolfKimbley.BG
Explode!

Ahem. Yeah... Hi there, I'm ZolfKimbley.BG, I'm from Bulgaria and I like anime. Is that enough? Nah, I think not.

Well, my favourite animes right now are Bleach and Code Geass. I used to be a big Shaman King fan, buuuuut that anime's dead, sooo I guess I'll be finding something more interesting.

I've just registered (obviously, seeing as I am writing here right now) and I'll be looking around the forum. I'll be most active in the Code Geass Episode Discussion category. You'll probably find me there.

Well, have a nice day! I hope we'll be seeing more from each other in the future!
ZolfKimbley.BG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 20:20   Link #6617
UsagixBoo
UsagiBooxxx

Send a message via MSN to UsagixBoo
HiHi

Ello loves im new here at animesuki
so add me and talk I love making new friends
^_^
UsagixBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 20:36   Link #6618
neqael
World Destruction Commit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZolfKimbley.BG View Post
Ahem. Yeah... Hi there, I'm ZolfKimbley.BG, I'm from Bulgaria and I like anime. Is that enough? Nah, I think not.

Well, my favourite animes right now are Bleach and Code Geass. I used to be a big Shaman King fan, buuuuut that anime's dead, sooo I guess I'll be finding something more interesting.

I've just registered (obviously, seeing as I am writing here right now) and I'll be looking around the forum. I'll be most active in the Code Geass Episode Discussion category. You'll probably find me there.

Well, have a nice day! I hope we'll be seeing more from each other in the future!
Hello, I'm still kinda new here but still welcome, I hope you'll have a good time.
I'm a fan of Code Geass too though the second season isn't keeping me as interested as the first one. Still I wait for new episode every Sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagixBoo View Post
Ello loves im new here at animesuki
so add me and talk I love making new friends
^_^
Hi well read the forum rules and have a good time.
neqael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 00:58   Link #6619
Lady Tsukiyomi
Chasing the clouds...

Send a message via AIM to Lady Tsukiyomi Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Tsukiyomi
Hello I am new here at AnimeSuki. I hope to have fun here and hello to you all! ^^
Old 2008-07-14, 09:15   Link #6620
.BeachBoy
T e a r . the . S k y

Hey hey~

Hmm, maybe I can get acceptance by offering various cookies. Oh wait, no, that'll lead to an onslaught won't it. *shot*

Hey everyone, I'm BeachBoy. (added dot in front because my username is taken, woohoo \o\) I'm just that creative, eh? XD Name's actually Ryan. Call me what you wish though, I get thousands of nicknames on forums. ;P Well, I joined simply because I found a discussion thread about Fate/stay night. I recently finished it, and realize, wow, there's a whole lot more to Fate. Gotta love it when you find an awesome anime years after it's been around, haha. XD So, heck, mine as well join and meet everyone, maybe stick around too. ;D Looks like I'm "under-aged" from what I've seen so far around the forum, awesome I guess? XD Obviously, my current fandom is Fate/stay night, and you'll probably see me around there. (Even though that section seems to be inactive? Dunno yet ;P) x_o

Read the rules and FAQ already from that lovely (automactic, I suppose?) welcome private message too. Maybe I'll get to see some of you around, I'm known for being active elsewhere. Online school at the moment will rough that though. ;/ I'll try and be active afterwards. I'm not exactly... er, "experienced" with anime. XD I usually seem to get sad endings. (DNAngel, Fate/stay night, etc) So, aren't forums suppose to be intimidating for new members anyway? Hopefully, I'll fit in. XD Thanks, and see you on the waves. Have a nice day~

Whoa, talk about a ramble. o_o

Last edited by .BeachBoy; 2008-07-14 at 11:21.
.BeachBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members