Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-17, 05:15   Link #14421
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Women's intuition. She found him in 7, she can find him again in 20.
Yeah it's "the power of love". LMAO {wonder what happened in that line that Shirley said over and over again. '^^}

Srsly now, epi 22's title implies that Lulu has snapped out of it and i'm ok with that. I can't go on with emo-ish charas for long.
Old 2008-08-17, 05:16   Link #14422
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Yeah it's "the power of love". LMAO {wonder what happened in that line that Shirley said over and over again. '^^}

Srsly now, epi 22's title implies that Lulu has snapped out of it and i'm ok with that. I can't go on with emo-ish charas for long.
He seems to already snapped out of it at the end of this ep, he looks quite determined and not emo in the end.
Old 2008-08-17, 05:17   Link #14423
Dream_Traveller
Banned

...And what has yvj ever done to classify himself as a troll? What, does him calling you a troll make him one?
Old 2008-08-17, 05:18   Link #14424
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupahe View Post
i have a feeling all kallens development will not amount to her following lelouch or the preview seems to want to imply

so 8'sodes of no guren for... what exactly?
It will be very strange to say the least if her development doesn't lead to her siding with him at some point at least, or have some conversation or the like with him where it is shown that she understands him or the like at the very least. Still, things look sort of positive in this regard indeed.

And like Stretch5920 said, how can it be possible for her to follow him when she doesn't know where he is? It's not like she has to follow him right away indeed, especially not if Lelouch is going on a journey of his own, sorta, which means that we'll right now purse Lelouch's storyline to be exact - and from what the previews hint at, this quest/journey of his will lead to him learning the truth, so for the moment, it might just be that Kallen and Lelocuh's paths cannot cross, even if she'd want them to. It might take until episode 22 before Lelouch reveals any location he might be at for her to come to, all in all.
Old 2008-08-17, 05:18   Link #14425
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Well it depends on what the UFN's primary intentions were. Did they unite the forces to defend their borders from an unstoppable superpower or did they unite in order destroy Britannia? Even if Britannia was coming back for Japan, if they're united they have the better possibility to repel them back where as alone they wouldn't stand a chance. This would start a defensive war that would justify the UFN to take the offensive but until then Britannia hasn't shown signs of hostility.
The BK had signed a truce that benefited themselves but not India or China. That's a betrayal that isn't going to be taken lightly. The only people who would be defending Japan would be the BKs themselves, because China and India would no longer trust them; what other kind of deal could they have made behind their backs?

For all they know, BK is now a liability and can back-stab them at any time.

BK made a pact with their enemy; the price is that they will lose their allies.
Old 2008-08-17, 05:18   Link #14426
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
He seems to already snapped out of it at the end of this ep, he looks quite determined and not emo in the end.
I meant more like bad-ass snap out of it.
Old 2008-08-17, 05:20   Link #14427
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
hes talking just like Charles at the end i donot know how thats exactly a good thing he plans to destroy the world too.
Old 2008-08-17, 05:20   Link #14428
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graus View Post
It'll be interesting to see how this will unfold. Maybe he get's a chance to get back at some people with it too
One can only hope, maybe Lelouch plays up his role as a prince to gain power within Britannia?

Lelouch still has to have his reverse checkmate on Schneizel, and all betrayers get what is coming to them eventually.
Old 2008-08-17, 05:20   Link #14429
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

The Black Knights have been blindly loyal to him and he left them to die in order to go save Nunnally. Even after rotting in jail for a year, they still came back to him without much fuss.

They believed in his vision.

And he abused their trust by sacrificing them in personal endeavors of revenge.

He has lied to them and put them in harms way for his own selfish reasons. They feel betrayed. They are confused. A Brittanian prince, the son of their most hated enemy has been their leader all along. They probably feel like used underwear.

Anyhow, in the end some may go back to him. Some of the Black Knights may have second thoughts. Tamaki may be one of them. Does Tamaki fit in with the rest of the Black Knights? Will the new leadership humor him as Zero did? Tamaki will probably remember the old days, back when the resistance was nowhere.

Those who do not feel like going back may rally around Todou. Diethard may not go back to Lelouch since he joined up thinking he was in for something new and it turns out Lelouch is a royal. He'll be trading Charles fo his son... he may not rejoin Lelouch.

If you've watched the show, Lelouch will give people a second chance. Suzaku and Rollo have gotten second, third, fourth chances.
Old 2008-08-17, 05:22   Link #14430
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
The BK had signed a truce that benefited themselves but not India or China. That's a betrayal that isn't going to be taken lightly. The only people who would be defending Japan would be the BKs themselves, because China and India would no longer trust them; what other kind of deal could they have made behind their backs?

For all they know, BK is now a liability and can back-stab them at any time.

BK made a pact with their enemy; the price is that they will lose their allies.
Well haven't seen the episode yet so Idk the stipulations....Unless you're 100 percent positive.....I'll wait for the episode and next to come out to make any assumptions...
Old 2008-08-17, 05:22   Link #14431
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
I meant more like bad-ass snap out of it.
Hmm learning the truth in the next following episodes should by all means be enough to completely snap him out of any Maoh-path-desires he still has left...
Old 2008-08-17, 05:23   Link #14432
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupahe View Post
hes talking just like Charles at the end i donot know how thats exactly a good thing he plans to destroy the world too.
Eh what? Did he really say he's going to destroy the world?
Old 2008-08-17, 05:23   Link #14433
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
The Black Knights have been blindly loyal to him and he left them to die in order to go save Nunnally. Even after rotting in jail for a year, they still came back to him without much fuss.

They believed in his vision.

And he abused their trust by sacrificing them in personal endeavors of revenge.

He has lied to them and put them in harms way for his own selfish reason. They feel betrayed. They are confused. A Brittania prince, the son of their most hated enemy has been their leader all along. They probably feel like used underwear.

Anyhow, in the end some may go back to him. Some of the Black Knights may have second thoughts. Tamaki may be one of them. Does Tamaki fit in with the rest of the Black Knights? Will the new leadership humor him as Zero did? Tamaki will probably remember the old days, back when the resistance was nowhere.

Those who do not feel like going back may rally around Todou. Diethard may not go back to Lelouch since he joined up thinking he was in for something new and it turns out Lelouch is a royal. He'll be trading Charles fo his son... he may not rejoin Lelouch.

If you've watched the show, Lelouch will give people a second chance. Suzaku and Rollo for example.
Well Tamaki IS an idiot....
Old 2008-08-17, 05:24   Link #14434
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, if creating a new one through Ragnarok implies anything else...
Old 2008-08-17, 05:25   Link #14435
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Well haven't seen the episode yet so Idk the stipulations....Unless you're 100 percent positive.....I'll wait for the episode and next to come out to make any assumptions...
What is there to assume? The BK traded Zero for Japan. This also means they can't fight any more, because a truce has to be part of the requirement for the handover.

And a BK who don't fight is useless to China or India.
Old 2008-08-17, 05:25   Link #14436
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
i think he did my raw is messed up at the end the sound skips stupid friend not knowing how tyo record
Old 2008-08-17, 05:26   Link #14437
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Well, if creating a new one through Ragnarok implies anything else...
That's Charles goal, sure, but what I asked was: Did Lelouch say he wants to destroy the world?

I didn't hear that but wasn't listening that well, so might be just my mistake

Edit:

Quote:
i think he did my raw is messed up at the end the sound skips stupid friend not knowing how tyo record
I thought he was more like "For everyone who has died because of me/everything that happened, I have to end this (like taking his fight to the end/defeating the emperor and not destroying mankind)"
Old 2008-08-17, 05:26   Link #14438
Graus
grumpy guy in #mirrormoon

Quote:
Just rewatched the scene, didnt hear anything that implied anything like that.
Spoiler:
Old 2008-08-17, 05:27   Link #14439
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Yes, yes he did. Now assuming Charles hasn't given the geass to anyone, Lelouch is the last remaining geass user alive that we know of. Charles has the Code, not geass.(I still have Dark Nunnally geass in the back of my mind) I was really expecting Lelouch's geass to grow stronger and get it in both eyes at the end of the episode, but no.
Old 2008-08-17, 05:29   Link #14440
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

the black knights don't speak for Zero's United Nations. They are kind of the UN's elite fighting force. They have now kind of broken from the U.N. in order to secure japan.

The alliance may not like this.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories