AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2020-04-23, 19:19   Link #1381
krati

any infos about a new game?
krati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-23, 23:47   Link #1382
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Nothing concrete AFAIK. Just that Naofumi is still working on development by way of crowdfunding. I think development is split between Nanato and the Promised Knights and Euphoria's story, so it's taking time. Plus, he needed to look for people to expand his team that started with 6 members (iirc), so there was that too.

Speaking of Nanato, I seriously cannot find scans or place to obtain it anywhere. Feels sad.
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-24, 05:02   Link #1383
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

With all Comikets and major events likely knocked out this year I also won't expect any news
Old 2020-04-25, 22:58   Link #1384
devilo96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Regnum771 View Post
After much delay, Song Collection 7 finally came in. For those interested, PM me as usual.
Already pm

And https://youtu.be/tJtYvwd79DQ
I love the cd art...and the song
So is the song include in collection 7? Cuz i love this one
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-08, 17:23   Link #1385
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Naofumi Takase posted current proposals and invitation to share opinions and suggestions.
Old 2020-05-09, 09:36   Link #1386
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
I don't see anything except his posts on whether Aselia PS2 can be successfully ported to Win10.

Is it one of the donor posts?
Old 2020-05-09, 14:02   Link #1387
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I thought the crowdfunding hasn't started yet.
And Takase is discussing on the fanbox page on what the crowdfunding should cover.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-09, 15:31   Link #1388
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Mhmm, CF hasn't started yet afaik.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I don't see anything except his posts on whether Aselia PS2 can be successfully ported to Win10.

Is it one of the donor posts?
It's the two public posts on May 7th. Well, it's not an official proposal, but more like possible plans.
Old 2020-05-09, 22:52   Link #1389
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Right, found it. Comments seem to be nothing but Reme so far lol.

The crowdfunding post doesn't seem to say which platform he is using though......The fanbox one looks like just general donations
Old 2020-05-14, 17:01   Link #1390
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Eien Shinken's Survey started yesterday. I put down a lot of things I want/hope to see lol (ku ku ku). I think it's okay to answer in English for those who can't into JPN at all.

Also, here is the de facto crowdfunding forum.
Old 2020-05-15, 01:09   Link #1391
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Come to think of it, what is the major difference between SRPG and ADV anyway......Aselia and Seinarukana are considered what? Either way, if SRPG means like Kiseki/ Ar-Tonelico etc then I lean there.

Also what's the source of the totally epic illustrations from the old Aselia stuff? The ones that look like full blown RPG fantasy games (think white Myuugi on her throne). Want to suggest to Takase to have some of that kind of art style in the new game + the Jrock-ish music from Seinarukana
Old 2020-05-15, 01:54   Link #1392
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

SRPG is what Aselia and Seinaruakna are, having strategy turn-based gameplay and whatnot. There's more world-building and flavor text to be have with SPRG. ADV is basically what Aselia Digest is, just the text story w/o gameplay.

I'm almost sure those illustrations, which are from the Xuse calendar, were drawn by Hitomaru. I hope people are suggesting/demanding Hitomaru to be the artist. It just doesn't feel like Eternity Sword Series without Hitomaru behind the designs. Just compare THIS to this. Hitomaru is godly.
Old 2020-05-15, 06:06   Link #1393
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
SRPG is what Aselia and Seinaruakna are, having strategy turn-based gameplay and whatnot. There's more world-building and flavor text to be have with SPRG. ADV is basically what Aselia Digest is, just the text story w/o gameplay.

I'm almost sure those illustrations, which are from the Xuse calendar, were drawn by Hitomaru. I hope people are suggesting/demanding Hitomaru to be the artist. It just doesn't feel like Eternity Sword Series without Hitomaru behind the designs. Just compare THIS to this. Hitomaru is godly.
How do you write his name in kanji? I hope he isn't a pure Xuse employee only else it may not be possible for him to do anything related to the new game. Then again, if the Shukumei no Namida art is by him then it's fine I guess
Old 2020-08-09, 07:23   Link #1394
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Naofumi is asking fans what characters they want to appear in future Eien Shinken storylines.

He'll make a survey/questionnaire after narrowing down a list of candidates based on input from fans (likely characters that are frequently repeated the most).
Old 2020-08-31, 16:00   Link #1395
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Phantasmagoria Sprits Guide has been uploaded to pdf here for supporters. Along with related character profiles, included is the doujinshi story, "A Tale of the Four Princes War" which is a prequel to Eien no Aselia.

Quote:
How do you write his name in kanji? I hope he isn't a pure Xuse employee only else it may not be possible for him to do anything related to the new game. Then again, if the Shukumei no Namida art is by him then it's fine I guess
Late response, but it is 人丸. But yeah, it seems like he is a pure Xuse employee. Naofumi made a comment in regards to Hitomaru, and he said that it's possible to work together with Hitomaru if the work conditions, schedule, opportunity, etc aligned. But there shouldn't be anything to stop Hitomaru to illustrate doujin works with Naofumi, though. In the meantime, the commercialized game version of YuuKyuu no Euphoria's character designer is Inue Shinsuke.
Old 2020-09-01, 20:46   Link #1396
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Phantasmagoria Sprits Guide has been uploaded to pdf here for supporters. Along with related character profiles, included is the doujinshi story, "A Tale of the Four Princes War" which is a prequel to Eien no Aselia.
Hasn't there been a Four Beasts War or something similar released some time ago? In the thick Aselia book
Old 2020-09-02, 02:49   Link #1397
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Yeah, the GrandBeast Tamers War was released several years ago. That story takes place not long after the war came to an end in EnA. Another part of Temuorin's plan, or rather a backup plan that was set since ancient times was triggered when Eternals became unable to enter the world where Phantasmagoria resided in due to the seal Youtia helped devised. While the world is protected against invading Eternals for a few thousand years, normal summons by 4th and 5th shinkens can pass through. And a backdoor of Law Eternals' machination deep within Son Rim's ruins exists that allows null mana to flow in.
Old 2020-11-29, 02:43   Link #1398
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
PV teaser is out. Can't say I'm happy about the new designs, in fact, I'm dejected. Myugi is taller than Euphoria now?! What the hell? Hiziri, Raguranju, and Reina got the worst of it and they look jarring, to say the least. Damn...it doesn't feel right without Hitomaru as the character designer.
Old 2020-11-29, 05:10   Link #1399
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
PV teaser is out. Can't say I'm happy about the new designs, in fact, I'm dejected. Myugi is taller than Euphoria now?! What the hell? Hiziri, Raguranju, and Reina got the worst of it and they look jarring, to say the least. Damn...it doesn't feel right without Hitomaru as the character designer.
Better than nothing TBH. And I raise my eyebrows more at how Myuugi Fanan looks even more pissed than usual while Temuorin looks....weird.

Anyways it's minor. I honestly got PTSD at the old gameplay scenes though.....Oh my....The grinding....

Did Takase say how he'll release it? As supporters only at first or general release? Haven't had time to check his blog or donate actually

On another note, does Aselia and Seinarukana run on Win 10 for you? Does it work in fullscreen?
Old 2020-11-29, 08:00   Link #1400
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

I can put up with Euphoria, Myuu, and Temu's new design, but the others simply not easy on the eyes, imo. Since it's a teaser at the concept level, I wonder if and hope designs can undergo alterations if enough voices are heard to warrant appropriate changes. I guess we'll see.

Quote:
Did Takase say how he'll release it? As supporters only at first or general release? Haven't had time to check his blog or donate actually

On another note, does Aselia and Seinarukana run on Win 10 for you? Does it work in fullscreen?
Crowdfunding. The CF site is up, but it's incomplete. I assume backerkits equivalence will be available in due time, though. On a similar note, a digital copy of C87's Spirit Guide will be released soon at fanbox for supporters (minimum 1100 yen).

As far as I know, only the premium special edition of Aselia supports Windows 10. For Seinarukana's DL special edition, I've seen some say it works, and others say it doesn't. I haven't tried it myself, so I can't say.

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel