AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2019-10-19, 16:52   Link #21
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Rizu chapters are not as good as the others for some reason, in fact the real star this week is Sekijo!

An actual new girl in the preview eh? I wonder if she's a new addition to the cast.
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-19, 18:26   Link #22
Frontier

Man, what a difference a single cut to a girl's bangs can make .

I like Rizu's bangs, but she also looks pretty good with the bob cut .

Nothing makes a girl more self-conscious about something, or more girly, then when they're around their crush. Looks like Ogata is becoming more and more aware of her feelings for Nariyuki .

Ugh, sometimes it's tough being a boy...especially when girls don't want us to notice something but then get annoyed when we don't .

Nariyuki dropping the first name bomb! Sure they walked back from it, but it had a critical effect on Ogata .

Sekijo looks pretty great in a ponytail! And twintails! And in that casual outfit !

Sekijo is such a fun and cute Heroine that I'm almost disappointed she's not a proper part of the Harem, but this episode really sold me on the feelings she has for Ogata. Her dedication to Ogata, even at her own expense, was heartwarming .

It was also nice getting to see how Sekijo came to basically fall in love with Ogata. She felt ostracized for being a good student, to the point where she wouldn't even take normal classes, up until she found someone who was like her but didn't care about people judging her for being a good student .

When you're so excited about your date that you can't stop tweeting about it right up until the morning. Didn't seem like anybody liked her tweets though .

Poor Sekijo. She was such the heroine of this story that she ended up in a classic compromising position with her love interest. Then she gets so distracted feeling Ogata's boob that she can't even focus on Nariyuki getting a perfect view up her skirt .
Old 2019-10-26, 15:01   Link #23
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

"The human made a lot of mistakes both in grammar and pronunciation so I wanted to point out ditters... It was tillible."

Yeah the puppy almost had perfect lines too, but at least it was better than the two supposed foreigners, the mother dog though.. She's a native speaker lol

Don't worry Nariyuki, I also got fooled by that new look that I also mistook her for a new girl, goes to show that I can only identify characters by their hairstyle
Old 2019-10-26, 15:28   Link #24
Frontier

What a difference a total makeover can make on a girl! Ogata looked really lovely with long hair, no glasses, and in that dress .

I hope the passionate hairstylist Ms. Karasuma and her beleaguered assistant show up again .

I'm kind of surprised that Nariyuki didn't at least recognize Ogata's voice .

I was not expecting an episode dedicated to our characters trying to speak English. They all did their best .

Of course it wouldn't be an episode involving English without two foreigners asking for direction .

Turns out the dogs are best English speakers .
Old 2019-10-26, 18:35   Link #25
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
"The human made a lot of mistakes both in grammar and pronunciation so I wanted to point out ditters... It was tillible."

Yeah the puppy almost had perfect lines too, but at least it was better than the two supposed foreigners, the mother dog though.. She's a native speaker lol

Don't worry Nariyuki, I also got fooled by that new look that I also mistook her for a new girl, goes to show that I can only identify characters by their hairstyle
Well, noone said those foreigners were native english speakers. Outside of japan there is lot of more foreign countries then USA/UK/Cannada/Australia.
Old 2019-10-26, 20:41   Link #26
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Rizu got cleaned up gooooooood.

And dat Engrish, lol.

"THIS IS A NOTEBOOK!"
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-26, 21:21   Link #27
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Well, noone said those foreigners were native english speakers. Outside of japan there is lot of more foreign countries then USA/UK/Cannada/Australia.
White foreigners with heavily japanese accented english
Old 2019-10-27, 01:43   Link #28
AntonKutovoi

Quote:
Eh. I think you're nitpicking. As someone from a non-English speaking country, I had no problem with their accent or pronunciation. Grammar was a bit stiff, I'll give you that.
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-27, 02:24   Link #29
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonKutovoi View Post
Eh. I think you're nitpicking. As someone from a non-English speaking country, I had no problem with their accent or pronunciation. Grammar was a bit stiff, I'll give you that.
The seiyuus for those foreigners grew up in germany so yep I was nitpicking a bit
Old 2019-10-27, 13:31   Link #30
Frontier

The foreigners definitely sounded like "Japanese Americans" but their dialogue did sound more proficient then Nariyuki and Uruka.

But the best were the dogs, bar none .

(As an side, it was nice to see Nariyuki's siblings again ).
Old 2019-10-27, 13:54   Link #31
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Compared to KinMoza, it was absolutely perfect. Better to applaud progress than complain that it's not quite there yet. But yeah it was hilarious. And yeah it'd be cool to see someone in anime that's clearly a legitimate foreigner. Fact is, I'm sure there's a ton of foreign anime fans that would love to play minor extra roles like that, or even just provide quick corrections to the script.

And when she said "this is a notebook", I couldn't help but think "I have a pen..."
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-27, 14:09   Link #32
Wandering Soul

Riz's stylist went all out with the makeover, she almost looked like a new girl. Though Nariyuki still is not excused for not recognizing her.
Old 2019-10-27, 17:44   Link #33
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Riz's stylist went all out with the makeover, she almost looked like a new girl. Though Nariyuki still is not excused for not recognizing her.
He must not be good at recognizing voices...
Old 2019-10-27, 21:14   Link #34
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Compared to KinMoza, it was absolutely perfect. Better to applaud progress than complain that it's not quite there yet. But yeah it was hilarious. And yeah it'd be cool to see someone in anime that's clearly a legitimate foreigner. Fact is, I'm sure there's a ton of foreign anime fans that would love to play minor extra roles like that, or even just provide quick corrections to the script.

And when she said "this is a notebook", I couldn't help but think "I have a pen..."
I've read somewhere that the puppy was voiced by the same seiyuu as the girl from KinMoza, can't confirm it though.
Old 2019-10-29, 20:59   Link #35
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
Naracchi & Saracchi

I didn't find this episode remotely funny at all, even if someone completely changes their look, THEIR VOICE IS STILL THE SAME!
Lukes YGO & WS on YT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-02, 13:57   Link #36
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Man, I've seen this quite a few times now. Japan seems to like the idea of guys with godly hands that can give a girl an orgasm with nothing but a shoulder rub. TV Tropes has a "Happy Ending Massage" trope, but what about times when the massage IS the happy ending?
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-02, 19:39   Link #37
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep5:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-02, 22:30   Link #38
Frontier

Man, maybe I'm just not remembering season 1 as much but this season has been nothing but misunderstandings one after another .

The yandere brocon is strong with Mizuki .

I guess Fumino finally got to know what it's like to have big boobs, even if it was all padding. I love how she had to burst Nariyuki's bubble about it .

Fumino's self-consciousness over her chest was on full display with the bra situation, and during the maseusse where she had to act like her bust was making her stiff just so she didn't lose to Ogata .

Yeah...I think Nariyuki should think twice the next time he agrees to fill in for his mom. Also, that owner should really plan better in case something happens to her daughter .

Poor Nariyuki not understanding why his status as a main character in a Harem anime would involve constantly getting stuck in precarious situations with the girls closest to him .

Sensei butt .

I'm surprised the maids kept their maid outfits on, skirt and all, but I guess they were expecting the people massaging them to be women. That was a pretty different kind of reaction from Asami though .

Uruka and her friends being the one to catch Nariyuki was priceless, as was her being assertive in getting him to dote on her afterwards .
Old 2019-11-03, 09:22   Link #39
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Man, maybe I'm just not remembering season 1 as much but this season has been nothing but misunderstandings one after another .
That is literally the entire series, it's pretty weird that you didn't notice earlier.
Old 2019-11-03, 20:25   Link #40
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
That is literally the entire series, it's pretty weird that you didn't notice earlier.
I'm probably not remembering the first season that well either, but I could swear that season 1 had a few more varied plotlines.