AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2019-04-01, 10:34   Link #4601
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

How about Arthur did he left on that state?
This could be a troll bait by Nakaba and i hope is right
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-01, 10:38   Link #4602
Homura7

Last time I checked the manga was selling well, so you can discard that it got axed. The magazine would also make an early announcement if that were to be the case.

All that stuff only gives off the vibe that some big development is going to happen. Afterall, "Epilogue" doesn't necessarily mean that the story is ending there, just that is entering its climax.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-01, 10:47   Link #4603
Hakai

Yeah it's one of the best selling manga currently
Spoiler:

If it's ending, it's because the author wants to end it.

Still think he can write 15-20 more chapters easily. Then there's talk about Arthur sequel as well, he said it(the sequel) will depend on the magazine's editors but he also said his next work might be a baseball manga.
Let's wait and see.
Old 2019-04-01, 10:54   Link #4604
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Meliodas has a new form? Interesting.

If there's going to be more than one Epilogue chapter, then it's good. Hopefully if Meliodas has to leave the human world, Elizabeth will go with him so that they aren't separated.
Old 2019-04-01, 11:01   Link #4605
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Meliodas has a new form? Interesting.

If there's going to be more than one Epilogue chapter, then it's good. Hopefully if Meliodas has to leave the human world, Elizabeth will go with him so that they aren't separated.
It's very similar to DK possessed Mel, just in his younger body.
Spoiler:
Old 2019-04-01, 11:21   Link #4606
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yep, I don't like it. It's cool how powerful he is, but the appearance isn't good.
Old 2019-04-01, 11:46   Link #4607
AP24

The author said he planned to end it after about 40 volumes. The latest chapter is in the middle of Vol 37.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-01, 18:00   Link #4608
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

What? I can't believe he really just did a "Oh I just so happen to get that ability off-screen" thing, but the way Ban looking at Mel must mean there's a huge huge catch to what he just did to stop the curses.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-01, 18:33   Link #4609
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I wasn't a fan of that outfit on adult Meliodas and I'm definitely not a fan of it on his regular self.

And... epilogue? Wut?
Old 2019-04-01, 19:19   Link #4610
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Probably a multichapter Epilogue. According to AP24, the author said he wants to end the series at 40 Volumes and the latest chapter is in the 37th.
Old 2019-04-01, 19:54   Link #4611
Hakai

So that white outfit + the thing growing from his back is his true magic after all. Demon King been using Mel's true magic all this time lol, of course he couldn't use it to it's full potential since Mel was rejecting him from the inside.

Can't wait for the name and full explanation on how it works. As I said before not a fan of the design but it's power is the real deal though since breaking the curse requires power equal to DK/SD at least.

RIP Ludociel.

Hawk is acting very suspicious since the last chapter. Wonder if he knows/sensed something.
Old 2019-04-01, 23:45   Link #4612
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Adios curse. Took care of that quickly. Won't say easily since there wasn't anything easy about this whole situation.

But there is enough still hanging overhead that this won't be a quick epilogue and done. Should still be a bit to deal with. But it's been a great ride and good on the author to only drag it out so long as was desired.
Old 2019-04-02, 04:49   Link #4613
AP24

What if Epilogue 2 chapter is not right after Epilogue 1 chapter? Maybe there will be multiple Epilogue chapters but there are like 10 chapters in between.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-02, 05:10   Link #4614
Random14

That was fast. Is it really over that fast? Well, most of the major loose threads have been wrapped up already (like Ban and Elaine) but I'm still suspicious. Like did the regular demons just leave because all the higher-ups are dead or is something else going on? Not to mention whether Meliodas and Elizabeth will finally have their happy ending.

That reincarnation curse sure was creepy-looking. If this is the end, its been a good run, and I hope the conclusion wraps up properly.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-02, 10:31   Link #4615
Homura7

The power Mel used, is the same that gave Ban, back then an immortal, that permament scar, the same that destroyed the DK's arm, the same he used to break the curses.

Yes, it's that terrifying power for which Meliodas is regarded as a "destroyer".

We might be entering the climax, but even now I can't help but feel things are not really what they seem.
Old 2019-04-02, 11:33   Link #4616
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

We still haven't gotten Escanor and Merlin's gaidens either. I doubt it's going to end that soon.
Old 2019-04-02, 11:37   Link #4617
Hakai

Please Nakaba troll us with 20+ Epilogue chapter or make Epilogue 2/3 happen after 20+ chapters.
Old 2019-04-02, 11:39   Link #4618
DragonOsman
Dragon King

There are apparently going to be 3 more Volumes so it's not really ending yet. There are also going to be multiple Epilogue chapters too, and maybe also other chapters in between like AP24 just said.

That being said, yes, I'm glad the curses are finally broken. But with his original magic awakened, Meliodas can't stay in the human world for long anyway. That sucks, and it seems like the others haven't noticed this for some reason.

@Hakai: Yeah, Hawk has been acting suspicious. I wonder what's up. Maybe it has something to do with Purgatory? Like maybe the Demon King isn't really defeated or something even worse?

Edit: Ah, I hadn't refreshed the page so I hadn't noticed the other three posts here after Random14's.

Anyways, yeah, Escanor and Merlin's gaidens and also Ban's Sacred Treasure (where and what the heck is that thing?).

@Knighto: Yeah, you're right. Things probably aren't what they seem since all the thing with Hawk acting suspicious.
Old 2019-04-02, 14:12   Link #4619
Homura7

Reminder that Nakaba made sure to conceal the face of the SD yet he made no small effort to obscure even if just a little the DK.
Old 2019-04-02, 16:38   Link #4620
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
What if Epilogue 2 chapter is not right after Epilogue 1 chapter? Maybe there will be multiple Epilogue chapters but there are like 10 chapters in between.
I suspect that might actually be the case.

Tags
adventure, romance, shounen