AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-02, 13:13   Link #221
Tboz

Yeah... Sasuke is in for a shock once he discover MJ.. erh... Oro's little hobby with boys.

About Orochimaru's changing appearance, he is simply a master of disguise. Didn't he peel off his synthetic skin mask to reveal his younger face to Sandaime?
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 13:46   Link #222
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboz
Yeah... Sasuke is in for a shock once he discover MJ.. erh... Oro's little hobby with boys.

About Orochimaru's changing appearance, he is simply a master of disguise. Didn't he peel off his synthetic skin mask to reveal his younger face to Sandaime?
yes. he did. i dont know if it was synthetic or not though.

if you get sunburned enough, you can pull off sheets of skin.

he may have just made an extra layer of skin on top.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 14:46   Link #223
Tboz

So can one change his looks by getting a sunburn?

Hmm... so how did he peel off the burnt skin only to put them back and still be able to look like the old Orochimaru?
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 17:31   Link #224
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboz
So can one change his looks by getting a sunburn?

Hmm... so how did he peel off the burnt skin only to put them back and still be able to look like the old Orochimaru?
It's ninja magic u fools. Genjutsu or Ninjutsu, whichever applies. That young person's face was actual current body... he only kept his original appearance to show who he was n then shock the 3rd when he would reveal what he became.
Old 2004-03-02, 18:43   Link #225
Coder8
CommanderBunBun

LoL! not like the world doesnt already have synthetic things
O well i am still steadfast in my belief that such a talented medic shinobi being around isnt just a killing machine..he must serve SOME purpose...ya know...he is a medic shinobi..but Hmm...maybe he is a specialize cook...ya he cooks for oro-san
________
MARY JANE

Last edited by Coder8; 2011-05-14 at 03:20.
Coder8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 19:11   Link #226
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder8
LoL! not like the world doesnt already have synthetic things
O well i am still steadfast in my belief that such a talented medic shinobi being around isnt just a killing machine..he must serve SOME purpose...ya know...he is a medic shinobi..but Hmm...maybe he is a specialize cook...ya he cooks for oro-san
He probably does all Oro's IT work, too.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 21:19   Link #227
Coder8
CommanderBunBun

Actually thinking about it...Who does? I mean we havnt seen a heavily techy guy yet...or since thos guys are common people do you think they just arent highlighted?
Better yet what age do you think the shinobi are in? do you think they are so advanced tech wise that the kids powers can be described through science? Like it helps them or some nano things unluck chakra...?
________
Avandia lawsuit info

Last edited by Coder8; 2011-05-14 at 03:21.
Old 2004-03-02, 21:38   Link #228
krazykamikazzee

Wait, this is a little off topic, but i ahve a question
when a ninja becomes stronger, does he grow more chakra, or does his chakra remain the same but you can control it more efficiently. Or, does the ninjutsu, gen, tai become stronger? Liek example, when Kakashi says in like ep 5 or somehting, he comments that naruto does not have enuff chakra to keep hodl of all his clones for more than 1or2or3 minutes. ANd yet, when he becomes stronger, like when he fights with Neji without the 9 tails chakra, he seems to hold more clones for a longer amount of tyme.
krazykamikazzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 22:03   Link #229
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

The chakra has two parts, the physical energy and the spiritual energy, this two things are called stamina.

The physical energy comes from the billions of the cells of the body and the spiritual energy comes from training and experiences, it's by mixing this two energy that you release chakra.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 22:25   Link #230
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Is there a theory of chakra relativity? Something like:

Chakra = Cells * Speed of Light ^ 2

Cuz if it was that big, you figure someone from Choji's clan with Tsunade's ability would own. He could just take the fat cells, and burn them to create a fully healed version fo himself...without having to take a pill and die.

Or a normal person could just sacrifice their spleen or appendix for a jolt of chakra.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 22:25   Link #231
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
The chakra has two parts, the physical energy and the spiritual energy, this two things are called stamina.

The physical energy comes from the billions of the cells of the body and the spiritual energy comes from training and experiences, it's by mixing this two energy that you release chakra.
he means that you gain more stamina in general, and it can be converted into chakra.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 22:29   Link #232
Coder8
CommanderBunBun

Whats that symbol in the bottom one? Also ;D they should throw in a demon chart for us. Like how much kyubi is being used at any given time. Or how much the seal loosens allowing chakra through.
________
Video Reviews

Last edited by Coder8; 2011-05-14 at 03:22.
Old 2004-03-02, 23:21   Link #233
raikage
日本語を食べません!

印 - いん - hand seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykamikazzee
Wait, this is a little off topic, but i ahve a question
when a ninja becomes stronger, does he grow more chakra, or does his chakra remain the same but you can control it more efficiently. Or, does the ninjutsu, gen, tai become stronger? Liek example, when Kakashi says in like ep 5 or somehting, he comments that naruto does not have enuff chakra to keep hodl of all his clones for more than 1or2or3 minutes. ANd yet, when he becomes stronger, like when he fights with Neji without the 9 tails chakra, he seems to hold more clones for a longer amount of tyme.
With the Kagebunshin, it becomes a question of whether or not maintaining the clones uses up chakra. An additional question (though not as relevant at the moment) could be whether or not Naruto regains the chakra when his clones dissipate.

If maintaining the clones does use chakra, then (following the train of thought) maintaining the clones must also involve some level of concentration. This would explain why Kakashi thinks Naruto's time limit of the jutsu is pretty short.

As a ninja trains, s/he will definitely gain experience with manipulating chakra, so it is possible for a shinobi to learn how not to waste chakra (Ebisu's lesson circa ep 52). The training involved will also lead to greater spiritual energy, and physical training will, of course, lead to better physical capabilities (not to mention taijutsu, which I am convinced will usually be the better of the 3 types).
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-03, 01:29   Link #234
Gaara_
ぬけ人

Send a message via AIM to Gaara_
F, I am so sick right now. Damn fever. Anywho, I was thinking hard about it, and I doubt sasuke will come out next chapter, Naruto and Kimi still have to battle. There is alot of possibilities for the future chapters and the rest of this arc, but I have a feeling things will be pretty linear, as they have been so far.
Gaara_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-03, 04:00   Link #235
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

Alright, first of, its a commercial series, so Sasuke will not come out this chapter, but it will be at the end of the next. don't forget Shikas fight and Kiba's fight

asfor me, I HOPE they throw the barrel down the river
UchihaNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-03, 04:55   Link #236
Ryota
Nee kikoemasuka?

Quote:
asfor me, I HOPE they throw the barrel down the river
hehe indeed :P

but there are indeed still 3 fights, Kiba's (halfway), Shikamaru (beginning), Naruto (beginning)

Sasuke won't show up till the end of Naruto's fight (Kiba's adn Shikamaru's fight have ended at that time, probably both at the same state as Chouji and Neji >_<)
Ryota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-03, 09:54   Link #237
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
With the Kagebunshin, it becomes a question of whether or not maintaining the clones uses up chakra. An additional question (though not as relevant at the moment) could be whether or not Naruto regains the chakra when his clones dissipate.
Yeah, I wonder too about this point, if the user lost the chakra divided into the clones when they disappear that could explain why almost nobody uses the Kage Bunshin.
And this shows the crazy difference of amount of chakra between Naruto and the others.

Quote:
If maintaining the clones does use chakra, then (following the train of thought) maintaining the clones must also involve some level of concentration. This would explain why Kakashi thinks Naruto's time limit of the jutsu is pretty short.
Yeah I think it's the case, and that could explain why the clones of Naruto disappear after being hit, the pain broke the concentration.
A better ninja like the 3rd can preserve his clones even when they're wounded.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-03, 10:08   Link #238
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

Quote:
that was because he didn't eat

perhaps if he wants to he can maintain them, the question is, does he wants to? i mean look at how many, wouldn't mind me, few more or less
Old 2004-03-03, 10:30   Link #239
Coder8
CommanderBunBun

Uhhhh....
Whyw ouldnt he uchiha?
Thats like saying "Why would he want to win"...Because he WANTS to win.
Also hunger as i see it has little to do with stamina,spritiual and phyiscal energies...i think.
Sasuke never complained about it and he pulled off some high level jutsu's.
Naruto also did about 6 clones and they lasted for awhile,that requires high amount of chakra also.
________
Friday Night Lights Forum

Last edited by Coder8; 2011-05-14 at 03:23.
Old 2004-03-03, 11:15   Link #240
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

dude i meant the fact that he couldn't maintain em in ep 4 i think, but that was THEN

now he can