AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2017-08-18, 20:23   Link #941
gdpetti

If you remember the entire election process, Trumpy had to deal with the establishment against him the entire way and that continues today. The Dems thought he would be a perfect foil to mess up the Repubs for the nomination and then they would dispose of him during the campaign itself, but for some completely bat crazy reason, they seemed to have believed their own rigged poll numbers and didn't steal enough votres, aka, stuff the ballot boxes as the Jill Stein fronted recount showed in Detroit... .when the ballots in the box didn't match those who signed in to vote, and this isn't counting absentee etc... those numbers should've matched... so, by law (which the two parties write for themselves), the recount was immediately stopped and no one in the MSM said anymore about it.

Since, then, the entire establishment has just continued to rail against him.. and it isn't as if Trumpy hasn't tried to 'get along'... filling his cabinet with mostly insiders/swamp monsters.... but the establishment of DC puppets in both parties simply can't help themselves, ordered by the nation's oligarchs to rail against him as they setup their 'revolution' meme... same as abroad essentially, but as we've been dumbed down for so long, it will take longer to get going, with the help of the usual suspects like psychopath Soros and his CIA NGOs helping both sides of the alt left and alt right... both controlled by these usual suspects... those oligarchs that control the banks, which control the markets, the media, Hollywood, the medical and military, religions etc.. all of it is controlled in our collective 'puppet show'.

This is pretty much right on schedule for our 'end-times' script, which plays out the same every time... only this time the main body comet cluster is set to follow the 'dark star'... our binary buddy, a burnt out brown dwarf... so the entire EM field is being affected... as usual every 3600 yrs... only this time, due to the star's passing by, the main comet cluster has been 'renewed'.... so 'wipeout'... as usual.... all of which has unconsciously applied great levels of stress on the puppets in DC/education/media etc... as the OWO game of creating global chaos to introduce the NWO reaches completion.

Trumpy just happens to have been allowed by the 'deep state' and their bosses in the SG (secret govt) to take the reins, to set the stage for this takedown... .and using Twitter against them (as they set it up, along with FB, Google, et al - which is why those FAANG stocks took off so fast... free money and no need for real profits will allow that to happen). Trump has to weather the storm of his own creation, not sign off on nuclear war which the puppet show is having wet dream over and try to prevent WW3, which fits in with the establishment's grand finale of population reduction etc... it's literally the same script every time.

Will Mother Nature swing in before then? like the collapse in the markets, it's a question of 'not if, but when'.... from how many months to how many more years? Most people will die off anyway, as usual with the EM field affects of the comets, crustal slippage (sinkholes), increased lightning, EQs, volcanoes etc. Meanwhile, we can sit back and enjoy the grand finale of this puppet show until the 'Fat Lady' sings. Trump just has to keep doing what he does best... annoy the hell out of them with his tweets... as the deep state keeps running their false flag ops more and more often.... same BS as usual throughout history.... which is no wonder, what with the 'chosen people' of Satan running it everytime... the followers of Baphomet/Satan/Lucifer... the Cabbalist, not the Qabbalist... big dif in that one letter.... other side of the 'Tree of Life'. You can see these puppets in DC, London, Rome, Hollywood etc giving their 'horned' salute or 'one eyed' salute all the time. This is why the psychos have been allowed to run free with the pedophiles etc.... 'end-times' are always like this, Trumpy just happens to be about the only one left that was able and willing to take the stage... and able to win... as there was no way any real knowledgeable type would be allowed any real media coverage... say Ron or Rand Paul, Jesse Ventura or Cynthia McKinney etc.

Trump is the last hope in the game.. before it ends... pretty sad or pathetic, but that is how it is at the end of all empires... as history shows... or what little is left after the deep state has all those libraries and books burned down... so their game or puppet show can reset and repeat... same everytime...

This time is the Grand Finale.... most of them are probably not aware of that and what it really means.... as then their wetdream of transhumanism won't be necessary.... most of them have probably been promised 'safety' in those DEEP underground bases they've been constructing with help from their 'friends', but a small time thief should've learned not to trust a big time thief, but then that is why they are small and scared in the Beltway... as Trumpy threatens to be the harbinger of the end of all their freebies... what will American corporations do without them? Reality is coming and it isn't pretty... so they are busy 'hallowing' out the system, prepping for the new one... fiat cryptocurrencies etc.... thinking they will survive the Fat Lady's song.
Old 2017-08-18, 21:01   Link #942
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

You lost me.
Old 2017-08-18, 21:35   Link #943
The Green One

Ok, who forgot to lock the padded cell? Now look what got out.
Old 2017-08-18, 22:49   Link #944
Blueknight78

remember kids, that is why you can't use "dtrumpgs", this is what happening with your brain when you use that dangerous thing!!!, you start to spout a lot of crazy and nonsense things and experience a jorney to the 'trumpland" a place inside your mind where everything become nonsense and you can't proper rationalize.
Old 2017-08-18, 23:08   Link #945
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Alex Jones...is that you?!?????

WTF did i just read?
Old 2017-08-18, 23:46   Link #946
Toukairin
Banned

What the fook was that?
Old 2017-08-18, 23:50   Link #947
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
You gotta admit. Sometimes the world is a miserable place and reality feels like it shouldn't be that way.

So you make shit up.

That is why conspiracy theories are born. It makes the world a more mysterious and perhaps hopeful place that you might carry some key to changing it.

Yea, reality sucks.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2017-08-19, 02:34   Link #948
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Yes, conspiracies are great for people desperately needing to believe that someone's competent and in control, but don't want to turn to religion.

Personally, if I'm going to invent my own reality, it's going to have more elves and/or giant robots. Why invent a reality I'm going to be angry at? Stress-test my padded cell?
Old 2017-08-19, 02:50   Link #949
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Conspiracies are, at the bottommost level, nothing more than "the adventure of which you are the hero", where everyone (especially the establishment or some shady group) is plotting against you and you are the self-lionizing underdog/victim fighting to either right a perceived wrong or get the (read: your) "truth" out.

And whoever doesn't believe you or aligns with you is systematically marked as working against you and/or being an idiot (if they haven't already labeled you a goon of the opposition).

*annoyedly glances at mother who keeps on watching YouTube videos about planet Nibiru and the so-called prophecies of St Malachi*

P.S. The aforementioned "adventure of which (...)" is a reference to the French translation of a well-known series of gamebooks, but, unfortunately after double-checking, the original English title ("choose your own adventure") just isn't as well-fitting.
Old 2017-08-19, 03:45   Link #950
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Hmm, so Conspiracy Theories are like really badly written LNs then.

Well, I guess time for some brainstorming.

"My President can't possibly be voted in by the loli mecha illuminati that came from another world"

MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2017-08-19, 03:55   Link #951
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

"I'm a high school boy and a successful president, but I'm being strangled by a classmate who's an illuminati and younger than me".
Old 2017-08-19, 04:16   Link #952
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Well, conspiracies are essentially (distrust-fueled) non-conventional/conformist narratives, so...yeah, I guess?
Old 2017-08-19, 04:46   Link #953
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
(distrust-fueled) non-conventional/conformist narratives
Alright, I think it's a bit veering off topic, so I shall stop. Though I will say this is a good description of how politics is going and certainly something I want to use at some point.

MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2017-08-19, 06:28   Link #954
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

So many things to distract us from the chance that the solar eclipse will be used as an excuse for a war with Korea. Anything for an excuse.
Old 2017-08-19, 10:43   Link #955
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I wonder what reason (excuse) this old man going to use when he start WW3...
Old 2017-08-19, 12:42   Link #956
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Reading back few pages it seems the thread turned into a news story thread. While I don't mind folks' linking to Trump related news article, please remember to quote a Trump tweet for context before posting a news article in the thread. The thread's purpose, after all, is about Trump's tweet. I have posted a link to Trump's twitter page in the opening thread for convenience.

With that out of the way, Trump tweets:
Important day spent at Camp David with our very talented Generals and military leaders. Many decisions made, including on Afghanistan.
The murmur for few weeks had been we might see an increase of ground troops in Afghanistan. I wonder if such decision were made.
Old 2017-08-19, 15:30   Link #957
MCAL

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...88632551370753

And here's Trump siding with the Nazis again...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...08521726861312

Third time's the charm I guess...

Last edited by MCAL; 2017-08-19 at 16:15.
Old 2017-08-19, 16:31   Link #958
Toukairin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...88632551370753

And here's Trump siding with the Nazis again...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...08521726861312

Third time's the charm I guess...
I think it's time the media start openly calling Trump for what he is: a fat racist pro-Nazi pig. Let's not hold back anymore, please!

Where is the American version of Claus von Stauffenberg when we need someone to lead (or at least attempt) a decisive action to get rid of that cancer?
Old 2017-08-19, 16:59   Link #959
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toukairin View Post
Where is the American version of Claus von Stauffenberg when we need someone to lead (or at least attempt) a decisive action to get rid of that cancer?
I'm aware that Trump's actions have caused an outcry (again) but let's not stoop to the level of advocating assassinations.
Old 2017-08-19, 17:04   Link #960
Toukairin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
I'm aware that Trump's action have caused an outcry (again) but let's not stoop to the level of advocating assassinations.
It could be as simple as Mueller ordering a full-scale arrest of everyone associated with Trump as well as trump himself. I just want anything to happen through an external force as long as they would get us rid of such a horrible POTUS because that source of hate at the top must be cut down.
Closed Thread