AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-22, 07:49   Link #261
Rei_Ikari
More....Morrreee....weeee

I've always wondered......does the IWSP come with its own battery pack or does it run on the suits internal battery....but the IWSP sure looks impressive...wonder where they got the idea of using 2 samurai swors like Lowe's Red Frame.....maybe copied it from him
and as a side note.....can the samuri sword that Lowe uses stand up yo a beam Sabre? or will the lasr just melt through the sword?

Last edited by Rei_Ikari; 2004-12-22 at 08:00.
Rei_Ikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 07:55   Link #262
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

what's with the double posting?

Patrick Zala always wants total victory for PLANT, that's for sure. like any real world military commander would be.
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 08:01   Link #263
Rei_Ikari
More....Morrreee....weeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
what's with the double posting?

Patrick Zala always wants total victory for PLANT, that's for sure. like any real world military commander would be.
I've realized that....it said server busy when i posted it so i did a repost ....so...maybe something went wrong?
Rei_Ikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 08:39   Link #264
Knishman

Send a message via AIM to Knishman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei_Ikari
Couldn't have put it better myself........
DUh! cuz your a moron :fingers:
Knishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 08:49   Link #265
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
new updates from
http://aeug.blogspot.com/

wow, so Orb's Murasame can transform into some Z waverider form! And Zamzazar can deflect positron beams!

Oh and heard that from some model magazine that Cagalli may actually fight in Strike Rouge IWSP in Destiny
And from http://char.2log.net, it appears that Chairman Dullindal has his own special squad working for him called FAITH...

And it seems from another (new) preview these guys are the ones who'll try to assassinate Lacus. So hmm... Gilbert finally showing his true face??
Old 2004-12-22, 09:00   Link #266
dreamless

Hmm... I think from some preview synopsis it sounds like FAITH is actually the new faction that Athrun belongs to? Also it seems that Minerva joins FAITH too...

oh, and from those preview synopsis
Spoiler:

Last edited by dreamless; 2004-12-22 at 09:14.
Old 2004-12-22, 09:08   Link #267
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyByNite
That wouldn't be bad, although if there's only one tiny bit of Zeta that they copy I hope it has Shinn wind up a mental cucumber...
He'll end up at the orphanage in Kira's old rocking chair... Then like two mintues later, one of the other orphans will remind him of his sister (AWWWW!!!), and he snaps out of it. Seriously don't need to end anymore Seed series with the hero having a vacant stare out at sea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
And from http://char.2log.net, it appears that Chairman Dullindal has his own special squad working for him called FAITH...
Religion Gundam is a go!

Quote:
oh, and from those preview synopsis
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

@Knishman
Operation Spit Break was supposed to hit Panama if I remember right and take out the EA's last mass driver (space ramp, whatever the hell it was called) so that Plant would be in a better position to convince the Naturals to agree to a peace treaty. He betrayed that, and by his actions caused the war to escalate. Even if his plan had been succesful and the Cyclops hadn't been activated, the Earth still would have used it as PR to push the war effort.

To be honest, I'm not sure if you're even trying to debate something or just dropping flamebait to get banned or negative rep.
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 09:22   Link #268
dreamless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjuronord
Spoiler:

Operation Spit Break was supposed to hit Panama if I remember right and take out the EA's last mass driver (space ramp, whatever the hell it was called) so that Plant would be in a better position to convince the Naturals to agree to a peace treaty. He betrayed that, and by his actions caused the war to escalate. Even if his plan had been succesful and the Cyclops hadn't been activated, the Earth still would have used it as PR to push the war effort.
well, what I'm expecting to see now is
Spoiler:

For Operation Spit Break, if Zala's plan was successful, then EA headquarters would be destroyed and all high-ups in EA captured, that would indeed mean a total victory for ZAFT I guess.
Old 2004-12-22, 09:35   Link #269
brightman
Ancient Member

Translation of those sypnosis (They are from Gundam Ace, so they are official)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Athrun X Cagalli fans... You may begin your Fukuda boycott now...
Old 2004-12-22, 09:43   Link #270
seiftis
~defying fate

Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

*officially boycotting Fukuda*
Yuuna reeeeaaally needs to die now. I mean NOW.

@dreamless, now I'm hoping that ffx scene gonna be true.. sigh~
Old 2004-12-22, 09:52   Link #271
2Die4
Mr. Pedolicon

Location: No 1746 Ecchi Street, Postcode 1337, Kingdom Of Hentai.
So Thats Why We Can See Athrun With Another Girl Like Lacus somewhere in SEED Destiny...Well think i see it

Sooo When Freedom or kira gundam's gonna show up I reaaally missed the Nuke powered Gundam Freedom

Last edited by 2Die4; 2004-12-22 at 10:13.
2Die4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 10:10   Link #272
dreamless

Hmm... personally I think the title of ep13 sounds more like Re-awakened Wings than Revived Wings, but I guess both are okay (and there's the Restored Wings)

preview synopsis from Dengeki Hobby Magazine
Spoiler:
Old 2004-12-22, 10:17   Link #273
Realist_Classic
Casual prosumer of anime

Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Damn, daily life at Orb sure the heck altered Cagalli for the worst. However, props to Fukuda and crew for ballsy writing. I'm anxious to see where this is going to go. Relationships, if they were meant to be, survive the worst of crises
Realist_Classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 10:31   Link #274
dreamless

well, I don't put too much hope in this. If it's the old UC Gundams, then yup things like political marriages and people sacrifcing their personal happiness for political reason can happen. However remember this is Gundam SEED Destiny, an idol show, not the old UC Gundam kind of show. I'd more expect something like Final Fantasy X happens, with miraculous and romantic save at the last moment, rather then some serious political struggles and intrigues. So I doubt Cagalli will end up with Yuuna for good, unless Tomino sneaks in to replace Fukuda.

Last edited by dreamless; 2004-12-22 at 10:53.
Old 2004-12-22, 10:49   Link #275
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット

Either ballsy or stupid writing really, it's like half the new characters were created as wedges in the Cagalli/Athrun pairing. Seems like an easy way to kill a character's popularity pretty early on.

Bet the contents of the letter aren't what is being hinted at. That's probably Cagalli's explanation of the letter to Yuuna. Probably contains a ring FOR Athrun rather the ring he gave her (so when Athrun sees the ring he'll pretty much know what is going on).

But still, Kira had damn well better get there before she has to say I do... Don't even care if it's ripping off FFX, just don't let her marry that Yuuna jackass...
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 10:55   Link #276
dreamless

Quote:
But still, Kira had damn well better get there before she has to say I do...
I'd bet on that, this is an idol show after all, so there won't be any interesting things happening
Old 2004-12-22, 10:57   Link #277
2Die4
Mr. Pedolicon

Location: No 1746 Ecchi Street, Postcode 1337, Kingdom Of Hentai.
Quote:
But still, Kira had damn well better get there before she has to say I do... Don't even care if it's ripping off FFX, just don't let her marry that Yuuna jackass...

Errr Should I Sent In Rambo Sir ... He Usually gets the job well done and not extra crispy
2Die4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 11:05   Link #278
Riyan
Wrath Incarnate

from http://aeug.blogspot.com/
Spoiler for Cagalli x Yuuna:
Riyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 11:05   Link #279
Silver_Scorcher

Quote:
Well, if the translated pics said anything before, Kira will come swooping in and rescue her from Yuuna's clutches. As for what happens to Yuuna after that... We'll let Athrun decide that. Let's hope he doesn't hold back on that SOB.
Silver_Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 11:10   Link #280
Riyan
Wrath Incarnate

Quote:
Unless Yuuna subsequently turns into a crazed zombie with supernatural powers and megalomaniacal ambitions, I dont think its ripping off FFX.

But then again, I suppose anything is possible.
Riyan is offline   Reply With Quote