Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-12, 17:58   Link #81
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by tensashinigami View Post
It was a pretty good episode; the quality of the anime is good but not movie quality good. It's better than most episodes which they shown. I enjoy watching Rukia and Sode no Shirayuki fight, but I do want to see "all" their zanpakutous. I guess that would be asking to much. Where's Yumichika zanpakuto? Yeah, I really "want" to see the fight between Zangetsu and Shirosaki.
That would not be asking too much... I guess that will actually happen... let's hope it happens in a different way. Can't stand all the guys going emo about their swords. Besides, I was surprised that Rukia is so good with kidou. She seems to be as good as Byakuya and her sword is really something else. As soon as she gets Ban Kai (I've never seen her use it, so I guess she doesn't have it), she will be awesome. Her sword seems to be an outstanding frost Zanpakutou.

Besides, her Zanpakutou tried to grab her hand. I guess she returns to her.
Old 2009-08-12, 18:18   Link #82
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
I so agree...ichigo goes into bankai for every fight nowadays and i could see if he was dominating while in bankai but hes always getting beaten....it truly does make him look like he sucks
Which in Episodes 53-60 is not the case. the director need some training with TK to teach them Ichigo is not that so weak.

I mean it really is FANSERVICES
Old 2009-08-12, 18:28   Link #83
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
It would be funny if Kyōka Suigetsu rebelled against Aizen too and turned him into a bald girl midget in front of all the espada.
hehe now that'd be dam funny

Now, for those saying that Yachiru is Kenchan's sword, take this inconsideration: Rukia's sword was in her human form and her sword was exactly the same as the one rukia uses, no differences there; on the other hand if Yachiru was indeed Kenpachi's sword she would be holding a katana similar to kenpachi's NOT a pink one otherwise Kenpachi's sword would be pink. Does that make any sense?

Also, Muramasa is Don Kanoji's zanpaktou ....lolz

No but really it would be so dam funny for Kenpachi to come back and start asking his squad if they have seen his zanpaktou which he forgot all about until right after getting back from his "trip" - Could u imagine? Kenpachi forgetting about his sword, leaving it behind and that being the reason why his "lonely-forgotten sword" goes all emo and organizes a zanpaktou rebelion? LOL

As a side note, I really want to see Shunsui "seducing" his sword to make it his own once again .. lol .. that chick with the lil skull and two bones in her head sure looks sexy, not to mention she's got the boobs :P
Old 2009-08-12, 19:27   Link #84
Lendial

why was komakoma suprised when he saw tengen, dont you have to defeat the materialization of your blade before you can attain bankai? kinda like how ichigo "fought" zangetsu to attain his.

up until now i think only 2 had been shown, renji's and ichigo's.

i greatly doubt kenpachi's materialization will be shown simply due to plot issues, he was conveniently not present during the meeting on the hill.
Old 2009-08-12, 19:34   Link #85
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
ok first of all, it's Komamura lol, and you dont have to fight your zanpakuto to achieve bankai

Bankai is the second and final upgraded form of a zanpakuto. To achieve it, one must be able to materialize their zanpakuto's spirit in the real world and subjugate it, giving the Shinigami full reign over the zanpakuto's power.
Old 2009-08-12, 19:36   Link #86
Lendial

right, didn't he have to materialize tengen's spirit (what was shown on the hill) and subjugate it?

what im asking is, if the forms the zanpaktous have taken now is the same form as when they are subjugated.
Old 2009-08-12, 19:41   Link #87
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
what im saying is, that most zanpakutos have spirit and human form, when we see Zabimaru for the first time, its a white monkey with a snake tail. We still don't know if they were surprised to see them or they didn't knew it was them
Old 2009-08-12, 21:41   Link #88
Gibber

Rather good episode, I do agree with Ichigo going bankai and vizard mask to kill everything possible is a bit overkill especially when he always seems to get beaten. Because it's still a filler, either Muramasa is using a different name or it's just a filler guy's zanpakutou since can't reveal anything that wasn't revealed in the manga.
Old 2009-08-12, 23:15   Link #89
Jerseykid

Ichigo's glaring power inconsistency is my single most annoying thing in bleach. Well after filler with little girls playing soccer of course.
Old 2009-08-13, 00:18   Link #90
Chaos Zangetsu
Demon King

It was an okay episode I guess just not the best the anime could've given.
I predict by this episode that there is gonna be some really annoying and boring moments with each character and their zanpaktou to turn them back to the way they were.

I am puzzled by something in the preview. If Hicgo takes over (which kinda shouldn't happen since Ichigo defeated him) that raises some questions. Didn't Hichigo say he was essentially Zangetsu back when Ichigo fought him for dominancy? If that so, how and why the heck did Zangetsu get separated from himself? Doesn't that mean Zangetsu is like fighting himself? I can't wait for that answer in the next episode.
If there is anyone that would've separated from Ichigo though, I actually expected that Hichigo would've separated , even though Hicigo probaly would absolutely destroyed everyone if he had .
Old 2009-08-13, 00:56   Link #91
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Zangetsu View Post
It was an okay episode I guess just not the best the anime could've given.
I predict by this episode that there is gonna be some really annoying and boring moments with each character and their zanpaktou to turn them back to the way they were.

I am puzzled by something in the preview. If Hicgo takes over (which kinda shouldn't happen since Ichigo defeated him) that raises some questions. Didn't Hichigo say he was essentially Zangetsu back when Ichigo fought him for dominancy? If that so, how and why the heck did Zangetsu get separated from himself? Doesn't that mean Zangetsu is like fighting himself? I can't wait for that answer in the next episode.
If there is anyone that would've separated from Ichigo though, I actually expected that Hichigo would've separated , even though Hicigo probaly would absolutely destroyed everyone if he had .
I think the answer to that question is the fact that Ichigo's hollow powers[Mask] are not shinigami powers[Zanpaktou]. I believe Muramasa has some controle over the shinigami zanpaktou only, nothing more.

So you would be probably right, Zangetsu would be fighting Hichigo. The 2 that should be 1 are basicly seperated now, since Muramasa has no controle over Hichigo.
Old 2009-08-13, 01:45   Link #92
Chaos Zangetsu
Demon King

Here's aniother interesting fact though. Muramasa basically turned the zanpaktou bad (I think) and freed them. If that's true, it could mean Zangetsu turns bad too and when two equally powerful bad guys clash espescially with the exact same powers like Hichigo and Zangetsu, it makes for 1 heck of a all out fight!!! I really hope that they don't waste this very good chance to make an awesome episode or episodes. I really wish sometime in the future of the series Ichigo, Hichigo, and Zangetsu fight it out in a three way battle. That would be AWESOME!!!!
Old 2009-08-13, 02:36   Link #93
Crius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohitsugi View Post
The producers should really stop spamming Ichigos bankai for every average enemy and on top of that make him look like a loser.
There was once a time where he could kick 3 VCs asses with his bare hands in seconds and was on par with Byakuya (somehow)
That was one of my most favourite scenes. Just after he saved rukia!

Last edited by Crius; 2009-08-13 at 03:31.
Old 2009-08-13, 02:40   Link #94
Chaos Zangetsu
Demon King

That scene of saving Rukia gave him his best cool moment yet in the whole series. It embedded him in the history of the coolest characters ever.
Old 2009-08-13, 02:47   Link #95
Gin
*Artist

this what you're talking about?
Old 2009-08-13, 02:55   Link #96
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

^ Eeeh. I just found that scene really amusing since it really was just the epitome of the worf effect.
Old 2009-08-13, 02:59   Link #97
Gin
*Artist

Ichigo should have kept that cloak imo, it made him look pretty bad ass. Also lol at Soi Fon ordering the VCs but they still checked with their captains first, poor Soi Fon has no authority
Old 2009-08-13, 03:22   Link #98
Jerseykid

that's not even the right music for that scene!

yes indeed and here we see in the last bleach episode and even further infinitely advanced ichigo than that getting beat up by the zanpakutou of someone who isn't even a captain. oh the humanity.

Definitely keep the cloak, those were the glory days when people just couldn't stand in mid air, they needed a cloak.

Last edited by Jerseykid; 2009-08-13 at 04:46.
Old 2009-08-13, 03:34   Link #99
Crius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
this what you're talking about?
Thanks for the video Gin. U see, i almost forgat how awesome ichigo can be. That cloak, that scene... everything was just right.

@JerseyKid: I was thinking the same thing. But actually that is the original music. Only the wrong episode.

The music and ending of episode 54 (same scene) is way better:

http://www.animeseason.com/bleach-episode-54/

And about the cloak...you're right about that.. Wtf indeed they are standing in mid air these day's!! I forgat about that. So many error's

Last edited by Crius; 2009-08-13 at 03:47.
Old 2009-08-13, 04:40   Link #100
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
why was komakoma suprised when he saw tengen, dont you have to defeat the materialization of your blade before you can attain bankai? kinda like how ichigo "fought" zangetsu to attain his.
Well you know that big samurai dude that appears with Komamura's bankai? Yeah, that's Tengen. Look closely under the mask. Not sure if he always wore the suit of armor or if Koma is a special case and never saw Tengen before, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
what im saying is, that most zanpakutos have spirit and human form, when we see Zabimaru for the first time, its a white monkey with a snake tail. We still don't know if they were surprised to see them or they didn't knew it was them
lol Mayuri is responsible for Zabimaru's new form. It's in an omake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibber View Post
Rather good episode, I do agree with Ichigo going bankai and vizard mask to kill everything possible is a bit overkill especially when he always seems to get beaten. Because it's still a filler, either Muramasa is using a different name or it's just a filler guy's zanpakutou since can't reveal anything that wasn't revealed in the manga.
It was never stated that the anime can't show anything before the manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
^ Eeeh. I just found that scene really amusing since it really was just the epitome of the worf effect.
Isn't the Worf effect supposed to be for demonstrating a villain's power?