AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-02-15, 19:07   Link #241
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Rofl, I just read the chapter. It made me laugh a bit. Pain hasn't had any training with Sage Chakra, and so he lost control of it, lol.

But then i was instantly depressed by the death toll that's building up. Pain is gonna pay for sure!
Old 2009-02-15, 19:09   Link #242
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Why is it that if Naruto goes 9 tails the Kyuubi is released and that the 8 tails could transform to and back from the OctoOX?
Because unlike naruto, Kirabi tamed his beast...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 19:12   Link #243
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

I love Pain, he is killing everyone! But the thing I'm annoyed about Kakashi died and no one I want to die yet has died, Shizune I don't really care about because she is never shown but I would have loved it to see the last of the Sarutobi be killed and maybe along with Moegi, TenTen, Chouji, Sai, Ebisu.

What is the report of Iruka's status, alive or dead?

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 19:32   Link #244
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Naruto has to stop calling on the Kyuubi's chakra, and then it is expelled from his sytem either as a technique/jutsu (ala the battle with Neji, Gaara, Sasuke and Kakuzu), or Yamato's Mokuton techniques can (forcibly) drain the chakra from Naruto's system (ala the battle with Orochimaru). Naruto cannot survive for long (without being taken over or his body being destroyed) with an overabundance of Kyuubi chakra in his system (much the same as too much nature energy will turn Naruto into a statue, too much Kyuubi chakra will turn Naruto into...well, the Kyuubi).
I think there's no reason to assume that the 9 tails so much different from the 8 tails that Naruto won't be able to do the same as KillerBee could. KillerBee was probably introduced to show what level of control over the demon can be achieved, so that Naruto can have a new goal. Everything was set up so that Naruto should use the kyuubi if he wants to survive:
- he cannot fuse with Shima and Fukasaku, so his sage mode is crippled
- Fukasaku was killed
- The "key" to kyuubi was introduced from nowhere, but it was said that the risk is too much for Naruto, he cannot control the full demon
- 3 years of kyuubi training with Jiraiya
- i remember people saying that Sasuke will never have MS, so he will beat Itachi without it and live without MS. But i think these powers are like the gun, if there's a gun in a theatre/movie it will be used sooner or later.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 19:59   Link #245
KanaKaishou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
But i think these powers are like the gun, if there's a gun in a theatre/movie it will be used sooner or later.
The term is "Chekov's Gun," referring to Anton Chekov.

To quote him, "One must not put a loaded rifle on the stage if no one is thinking of firing it."

But I agree with you in principle, though Naruto has forgotten about some things, or not referred to some guns being fired explicitly. *cough* "That jutsu." *cough*
Old 2009-02-15, 20:51   Link #246
Justin Kim
*Artist

Wasn't the seal on Naruto's belly partially removed by Jiraya? So that he would have the ability to release the demon foxes chakra at will? Or the chakra releasing itself in dangerous situation? The real question that I inquire upon is how strong the seal is? I mean I really can't account if the seal is already broken or something. Because it spontaneously comes out, and then sometimes it's controlled.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 21:13   Link #247
LightChess

What happened to Naruto's Mother? I know his father gave up his life seeling the 9tails, but they never mentioned how his mother died or were she is?

Imagine if shes alive and shows up in the future!!
LightChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 21:19   Link #248
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Wasn't the seal on Naruto's belly partially removed by Jiraya? So that he would have the ability to release the demon foxes chakra at will? Or the chakra releasing itself in dangerous situation? The real question that I inquire upon is how strong the seal is? I mean I really can't account if the seal is already broken or something. Because it spontaneously comes out, and then sometimes it's controlled.
oro sealed it up to make it hard for naruto to release the 9 tails chak. jiraya just took off oros seal.
Old 2009-02-16, 00:54   Link #249
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Jiraiya also opened up Yondaime's seal a bit later, resulting in Naruto going 4-tails.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 14:23   Link #250
Hiking_Bear

So, if Pain isn't a Sage himself (since he couldn't handle the Sage chakra), then where does he get all of his chakra from? Does he get it from Preta Pain (Hungry Ghost Realm)? Many of the battles that take place in Naruto focus on chakra consumption (for example, Deidara running out of chakra, Sasuke vs Itachi running out of chakra, Kakashi often low on chakra). So, where does Pain get such enormous amounts of chakra to take on all of Konoha? If Preta Pain did serve as Pain's power supply, then the loss of Preta would limit the number of Shinra Tensei and Bansho Tenin attacks that Deva Pain has left.

Another idea is that he gets chakra from the corpses he uses, so that the amount of chakra he would have would be equivalent to 7 ninjas (6 Pain bodies + the real body). But, I don't know if it works that way.
Hiking_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 14:28   Link #251
Master Mold
Banned

What if Nagato is some how using the rain villages to gain a huge amount of chakra, But then again didn't one of the Konoha Ninja's mention that the real one has to be close by feeding them chakra?
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 12:47   Link #252
Josh Uzumaki

some one tried telling me that naruto had finished today, i was on a chat thing. i was like erm no its not fool, its up to chapter 435. i cant believe pain took out all the frogs, and stabbed naruto with those chakra reciver things =[
Josh Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 20:22   Link #253
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Any spoilers for 436 out yet?
Old 2009-02-17, 22:42   Link #254
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

yeh for the first time since before the whole octominotar/Lizard killing sasuke stuff im actually anxious about another chapter
Old 2009-02-18, 04:14   Link #255
Rahan

Spoiler pic for 436

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rahan; 2009-02-18 at 04:36.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 04:33   Link #256
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Spoiler pic for 436

Spoiler:
Spoiler for future spoilers :).:

Oh well, all we can do now is hope that Zetsu will turn out to be the final villain . (Damn you, Uchihas!)
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 04:55   Link #257
Prestige

Well I guess true final battle will be Naruto vs Sasuke but not sure will that happen in this part.

But there is still Madara kickin' and perhaps Pain got something left on his sleeve.
Prestige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 05:17   Link #258
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
always knew he would be a cripple, but was always hoping it was completely wrong. maybe he just looks it and when push comes to shove he can kick major ass.
Old 2009-02-18, 06:23   Link #259
indicatoto101

Wait. How is someone who's about to be on his dead bed so strong?
indicatoto101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 06:26   Link #260
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

I'm upset that is Nagato. I knew he was crippled but still I was hoping he wasn't. I suppose the last villain will be Sasuke or Madara. I guess the Rinnegan will be gone soon.