Old 2007-04-27, 21:49   Link #81
Aka
Green Trees
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayos View Post
This should explain it.
DJ Max Portable 2 DS
Oh neh neh, thats fake(Some dude posted info and creating Wiki claiming he saw info of a DS version on pentavision without evidence which led to deletion, it's a nintendo fanboy if you read joystiq[Neither is news from wiki alone reliable >_>; source is always needed]). But what I've questioned is why is DJMP2DS listed on the DS section when thats the PSP game.. >>; check the info/releasedate/etc... lol oh well..
Old 2007-04-29, 17:01   Link #82
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!

You know, somehow has really been working on a homebrew version of DJ Max called "DJ Portable DS" I think it was. Haven't tried it but obviously it doesn't look as good as the PSP original. Don't know if it's still in development.

http://nintendo-ds.dcemu.co.uk/dj-po...-ds-54110.html

So, no one here has joined the rankings yet? If anyone's up for some 4B or low level 6B song Network Battles then, you can find me on Xlink Kai. It's actually more fun than I thought it would be
Xcomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-27, 18:00   Link #83
Lebron
I hear voices

well I finally got DJMAX on the PC up and running(was having some issues), and yeah, game is kicking my ass just like on the PSP :P Got to play around and get the right configuration of keys

Still fun though, too scared to play some of the Japanese players online yet, I know they will make me their B. Yup, Lebron sucks. Practice, practice for me.

so what's the best way to get better, other than practice? Friend of mine said to play the songs at a higher speed or something like that

Last edited by Lebron; 2007-05-27 at 19:28.
Lebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-01, 16:34   Link #84
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron View Post
so what's the best way to get better, other than practice? Friend of mine said to play the songs at a higher speed or something like that
The tricks to getting better in DJ MAX are probably just the same tricks that are used to get better in IIDX pop'n:

1. Higher Speed mods.

2. Towel (it will help you focus more on the lower part of the screen instead of the high middle or top. It works wonders on really slow songs).
OutPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-01, 22:41   Link #85
Lebron
I hear voices

Thanks for the suggestions

The playing at higher speed seems to be working the best bet for me. Also, I swear I'm going to cut off my ring finger. It keeps trying to ease in on the action while I'm playing.
Lebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 00:48   Link #86
Aka
Green Trees
*Artist

What the f*ck..... been available since June 16?

DJ Max Portable 2 Orpheus Package ~Night Black~

DJ Max Portable 2 Orpheus Package ~Metallic Silver~

oO;.... now is... your chance? Play-Asia now even has them both together for $291.... this can't be real right? >>;
Old 2007-06-25, 17:53   Link #87
Aka
Green Trees
*Artist

Now I don't feel special for some reason xD.... Being nervous to my own copy and stuff and now.. >_>; So much for a Limit Edition :<
Old 2007-06-26, 10:43   Link #88
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayos View Post
Yeah, actually I realized that back a while ago. They are also selling the puzzles alone if someone just wanted the puzzles.

Sounds like it's being mass produced now, posters, t-shirts, puzzles, games, and limited editions. All you have to do is type in DJ MAX in the search box in Play Asia and all of it will come up.
Hmmm, don't like the sound of a massed produced "limited edition" but yeah, it's bad that you can freely purchase it now. What was the point of checking that page everyday? Maybe people didn't like what they got and sent their package back?

Still glad I have a copy, though
Xcomp is offline   Reply With Quote