AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-12-11, 18:28   Link #4381
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
London so soon?! Are the kidding?! Damn. Now I'm even more in despair because of quartz wasted in hope to get Scatach -=(
I don't get you

London coming = quartz coming. One chapter is around 40 quartz after all.

I will writey servants line up later
Old 2015-12-11, 18:34   Link #4382
iNoto

Am I the only one waiting for astolfo? I need him because my waifus need a male character(he's the one that need to manage the waifus when I'm not online) plus he's a waifu itself. Does it make me gay if I love him?

I'll post my list as well
Spoiler:
Old 2015-12-11, 19:17   Link #4383
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

^I'd say your around A Rank Luck seeing how you've gotten a lot of golds Servant & CE wise.

That's how i see it, if you've gotten quite a nice amount of good 4-5 stars, one would be around B-A rank. I have yet to see a true EX-Rank, as in someone who consistently gets rare gold cards with little effort/tries everytime.

Remember, Gil is A rank luck. he's a pretty damn lucky fellow but in the Nobu event, he laments that he can't get any of the Seiba's he adores
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNoto View Post
Am I the only one waiting for astolfo? I need him because my waifus need a male character(he's the one that need to manage the waifus when I'm not online) plus he's a waifu itself. Does it make me gay if I love him?
A lot of people who''s read Fate/Apocrypha is fond of him, it would be nifty if I could get him but I won't go all out.

And no, it doesn't make you switch sexuality for liking him. Like GARcher, people can make...exceptions so to speak.

So London is coming late December of around January huh. I'm kinda' hoping that a Servant I really really like won't be in it, I need some downtime to gather quartz & tickets again.
Old 2015-12-11, 19:26   Link #4384
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
^I'd say your around A Rank Luck seeing how you've gotten a lot of golds Servant & CE wise.
Four 5-star servants plus nine 4-star servants is A-rank luck?
Old 2015-12-11, 19:35   Link #4385
GDB

I guess it depends on how much money you put into buying quartz.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 19:51   Link #4386
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Four 5-star servants plus nine 4-star servants is A-rank luck?
There are a lot of factors, one of them of course is if one is using gahca Luck boosting enhancements known as Money. Another is just how often they do it to increase the odds as some can go really crazy with gambling.

Like I said, for me EX rank is when one constantly gets what one wants with little effort as if they are the gacha gods' favorite child.

I'm also using Gil & his A-Rank Luck as a comparison as well as my own results as a F2P:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=4365
Old 2015-12-11, 20:44   Link #4387
iNoto

Quote:
You could say that. Some people in facebook call my luck EX for some reason. Never got to know the reason why.

Quote:
That's how i see it, if you've gotten quite a nice amount of good 4-5 stars, one would be around B-A rank. I have yet to see a true EX-Rank, as in someone who consistently gets rare gold cards with little effort/tries everytime.
EX luck should be someone getting only gold servants/ce every time. I doubt that's going to happen ever time soon, even for the P2W.

Quote:
Remember, Gil is A rank luck. he's a pretty damn lucky fellow but in the Nobu event, he laments that he can't get any of the Seiba's he adores

Quote:
A lot of people who''s read Fate/Apocrypha is fond of him, it would be if I could get him but I won't go all out.
I can understand as to why. When my friend gave me a link of a picture (of astolfo) the first thing I told my friend was ''She look cute'' and then my friend told me ''it's a trap''... I was like

I couldn't believe it.

Quote:
And no, it doesn't make you switch sexuality for liking him. Like GARcher, people can make...exceptions so to speak.
I see Nice nice I'm making a exception for waifu astolfo

Quote:
So London is coming late December of around January huh. I'm kinda' hoping that a Servant I really really like won't be in it, I need some downtime to gather quartz & tickets again.
I hope it's not iskandar. Please DW, don't do it! That'd be a D move from DW if they release him after scathach

Quote:
There are a lot of factors, one of them of course is if one is using gahca Luck boosting enhancements known as Money. Another is just how often they do it to increase the odds as some can go really crazy with gambling.

Like I said, for me EX rank is when one constantly gets what one wants with little effort as if they are the gacha gods' favorite child.

I'm also using Gil & his A-Rank Luck as a comparison as well as my own results as a F2P:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=4365
I'm a F2P as well. I only bought a lily code from a guy @facebook for 3 bucks because I missed the pre-registration for F/GO. I've only been playing F/GO for 2 months.

Here are some pictures; https://imgur.com/a/H3R0g

This is a picture when I started playing and I asked him to take a picture to remember the moment that I started playing the game (he was one that introduced me into the fate series such as fate/zero and UBW) [Although I have to read the VN in the future].

Spoiler:

When tamamo caster was released. My friend told me that he wanted tamamo caster because it was his favorite servant in the whole fate franchise. I told my friend that I was going to get tamamoe for him. He told me that I was not going to get her and I responded ''okay''. I made a new account and the first roll that I did was tamamo caster... He wanted to kill me. In the end, I gave him the account and until this day, he still love that account.
Old 2015-12-11, 20:45   Link #4388
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I don't get you

London coming = quartz coming. One chapter is around 40 quartz after all.

I will writey servants line up later
Around 40? Don't think so. I got around 25 (30 at best) from Oceanos.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 21:02   Link #4389
Starway

Guess I'll post mine
Servants:
5*: Artemis, drake[new]
4*: EMIYA [Free], Nobu [NP5], Martha, Elizabeth (Halloween) [NP5]

CEs:
5*: Kaleidoscope, Gudao, Heaven's Feel, Maid in Halloween, Imaginary Around, and few other event Ce who names escape me.
4*:Holy Shroud of Magdalene, Gandr, Gem Magecraft/Antumbra, Be Elegant, Divine Banquet, Angel's Poem, Sealing Designation/Enforcer, With One Strike, maids.
Old 2015-12-11, 21:23   Link #4390
Cicili

Since posting is becoming a thing

5*: Artemis(from reroll), Waver, Arthuria
4*: C.Liz, Marie, Carmillia, Stheno, Sieg, Deon, Nobu, Medea Lily

5* CEs: Event ones, Black grail, 2030, Shirou, Sakura, Prisma Cosmos

Unfortunately, i do like to spend some money on the gacha every once in a while. Maybe the odd $100 when something new and shiny comes out. Not a whale, more like a dolphin.

And the game doesn't like me that much since i don't even beat some of the F2P people. But i guess i get good luck where it counts. I do have all the hardware for a good crit team. (Still want Anne/Mary though)

Last edited by Cicili; 2015-12-11 at 22:24.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 21:47   Link #4391
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

me too, me too...

Servant
5* Waver, Jeanne
4* d'Eon, Martha(free, np lv2), TamaCat, LanceLiz, CasLiz(free, np lv5), Nobu(free, np lv5), Emiya.
3* almost all of 'em, except for Diarmuid, Brock, and COOL.
2* almost all of 'em, except for Sanson (why don't you come to me?)
1* have all of them with maxed np

CE
5* Kaleidoscope x2, Heaven feel, Haloween princess(max), Maid haloween, Prisma cosmos, Roseless night x3.
4* hollow magic x2, divine banquet x2, with one strike, gandr, Shirou ce x2, Ilya ce x2, loli Rin, Bazzet, Steel training, shroud of Magdalene x2, angel poem

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 22:22   Link #4392
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCholesterol View Post
me too, me too...

Servant
5* Waver, Jeanne
4* d'Eon, Martha(free, np lv2), TamaCat, LanceLiz, CasLiz(free, np lv5), Nobu(free, np lv5), Emiya.
3* almost all of 'em, except for Diarmuid, Brock, and COOL.
2* almost all of 'em, except for Sanson (why don't you come to me?)
1* have all of them with maxed np

CE
5* Kaleidoscope x2, Heaven feel, Haloween princess(max), Maid haloween, Prisma cosmos, Roseless night x3.
4* hollow magic x2, divine banquet x2, with one strike, gandr, Shirou ce x2, Ilya ce x2, loli Rin, Bazzet, Steel training, shroud of Magdalene x2, angel poem
Man your team just screams defensive arts team which is funny because your Ce scream aoe np farming.
Old 2015-12-11, 23:38   Link #4393
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNoto View Post
You could say that. Some people in facebook call my luck EX for some reason. Never got to know the reason why.

EX luck should be someone getting only gold servants/ce every time. I doubt that's going to happen ever time soon, even for the P2W.

I can understand as to why. When my friend gave me a link of a picture (of astolfo) the first thing I told my friend was ''She look cute'' and then my friend told me ''it's a trap''... I was like

I couldn't believe it.

I see Nice nice I'm making a exception for waifu astolfo

I hope it's not iskandar. Please DW, don't do it! That'd be a D move from DW if they release him after scathach

I'm a F2P as well. I only bought a lily code from a guy @facebook for 3 bucks because I missed the pre-registration for F/GO. I've only been playing F/GO for 2 months.

Here are some pictures; https://imgur.com/a/H3R0g

This is a picture when I started playing and I asked him to take a picture to remember the moment that I started playing the game (he was one that introduced me into the fate series such as fate/zero and UBW) [Although I have to read the VN in the future].

Spoiler:

When tamamo caster was released. My friend told me that he wanted tamamo caster because it was his favorite servant in the whole fate franchise. I told my friend that I was going to get tamamoe for him. He told me that I was not going to get her and I responded ''okay''. I made a new account and the first roll that I did was tamamo caster... He wanted to kill me. In the end, I gave him the account and until this day, he still love that account.
I don't know how many rolls you have for someone starting 2 months ago, but the chance of pulling 13 golds (including duplicates) in 160 rolls is 0.7% (that's also discounting 5stars vs 4stars and rate-ups or any peculiarities). 120 rolls would be about 0.007%. 200 rolls would be about 2.8%. You are anywhere from EX to EX+++++.
Even when I had EX rank, I was only at about 7%.

As for pulling gold servants every time, that's highly improbable and as unlikely as winning sweepstakes on a regular basis, especially if one has a large number of rolls, say surpassing 100-200 rolls.

I'm still not done on the total free quartz and tickets sheet yet. It takes more time than I thought to do the research. I'm about halfway done, probably will finish it tonight. Once that is done, we can have a clearer grasp on how many rolls we have done and rate ourselves .

I think I need to modify a bit on how calcs are done, but EX/EX+ will still be EX, it's more for the lower ranks.

Last edited by larethian; 2015-12-11 at 23:48.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 23:49   Link #4394
Unknown Soldier
:D

So I'm literally the only person in this thread who doesn't have a 5*. Even Starway, the man who believes he is the Unluckiest Man on Earth, has 2 of the motherfuckers.

I think I'll play this game through London, and if I don't have a 5* then, I'll just quit. I've already wasted enough of my life grinding this game's events, if DW isn't going to throw me a bone and give me a fucking 5* servant already then I'll just cut my losses and move on. Blade&Soul is finally being released in NA region on January 19th, so that's a convenient cutoff date for when I leave this game behind forever.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-12, 00:06   Link #4395
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
So I'm literally the only person in this thread who doesn't have a 5*. Even Starway, the man who believes he is the Unluckiest Man on Earth, has 2 of the motherfuckers.
Yikes. This guy just found out about the truth.

And lol Blade & Soul.........didn't it come out like 10 years ago in Korea? (i know its not that long but it feels like it)
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-12, 00:10   Link #4396
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway View Post
Man your team just screams defensive arts team which is funny because your Ce scream aoe np farming.
that's it. i lack a finisher-type servant on my team, Robin is my best friend for now because of his lv4 np heaven feel. i hope i get Lancelot / Vlad in the future, to make my dream team.

Waver, d'Eon, Vlad/Lancelot, (random support berserker), Mashu, and Jeanne.

@unknown soldier : don't give up yet pal, i get the 5* servant when i'm despaired on real life (ton of paperwork, journal analyzing, break up, etc) and on this game because i didn't have any good servant(except for d'Eon)

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-12, 00:23   Link #4397
Starway

Quote:

I think I'll play this game through London, and if I don't have a 5* then, I'll just quit. I've already wasted enough of my life grinding this game's events, if DW isn't going to throw me a bone and give me a fucking 5* servant already then I'll just cut my losses and move on. Blade&Soul is finally being released in NA region on January 19th, so that's a convenient cutoff date for when I leave this game behind forever.
After getting drake I no longer consider myself e rank more like c beside Artemis is weaker than some 4 stars and lacks any place in a lot of teams unlike waver who perfect in arts or Gil who perfect in everything she's a real master of none.

Also I only rolled 1 4 star which took me 3 months to roll and 2 months to roll Artemis.
Old 2015-12-12, 00:24   Link #4398
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Quote:

*raises hand*

You, me and I think one other person doesn't have any 5* star servants. ;_:
Old 2015-12-12, 00:44   Link #4399
Unknown Soldier
:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicili View Post
And lol Blade & Soul.........didn't it come out like 10 years ago in Korea? (i know its not that long but it feels like it)
5 years ago in Korea but who's counting amirite

It's available in Korea, Japan, SE Asia, China, and Taiwan. Only in 2016 is it being released for NA and EU regions. Why, you ask? Why, because NCSOFT of course!
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-12, 01:48   Link #4400
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Everyone's getting multiple 5 star.... I still only got 1 so far.....

Please let my second one be Casko, please let my second one be Casko, please let my second one be Casko, please let my second one be Casko, please let my second one be Casko, please let my second one be Casko, please let my second one be Casko,please let my second one be Casko,please let my second one be Casko

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon