AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2017-05-08, 09:32   Link #3561
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Could have sworn Tien like Krillen & Yamacha had vowed to quit fighting...hmm, well he should have because I don't see what he can do...
His entire life is training. He continued training after Cell, and all indications were that he continued training after Buu (it was the in-story reason for him not being in Yo! Son Goku Returns). It doesn't matter what he can do, it matters what he cannot do, which is stop training.

Quote:
Originally Posted by static-flare View Post
Dragon Ball Super Episode 92 – Emergency! We Don’t Have All 10 Members!!
The tournament member Majin Buu ends up unable to participate. It turns out he’s fallen asleep and definitely won’t take up against for about two months. Goku rushes to Buu.
They literally just talked about the Time Chamber in the previous episode summary. 2 months = 1/6th year = 4 hours in the Time Chamber. Toss his ass in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
I saw someone on another forum point out that if Buu won't wake up for two months, they could either throw him in the Hyperbolic Time chamber or have Whis use his time powers on Buu to wake him up in time.
Whis' time powers aren't very well explained. Would probably work, but if they won't even use the Time Chamber they're clearly just looking for excuses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
Really, just recruit Future Trunks.
Look at Beerus right now, he looks so desperate that he can do anything to win at this point.
This is my biggest beef. They can fight to save his world, but they won't ask him to fight for theirs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Frieza is actually a better choice than Master Roshi of all people.
Yet Roshi isn't the one being replaced.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 09:52   Link #3562
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Saw new spoilers, surprised by the replacement choice but the staff did say they made a last minute change to the team so I was expecting it at this time just didn't expect this. LOLz should have replaced T.N, guy could barley win against Roshi, guess they felt bad for what they did to him in his own episode so they decided to toss him a bone, mean while Yamcha still waiting at home for that phone call, talk about along drawn out butt joke. I know Goku's an awful friend, this just sinks to a new low, who the F calls an enemy over a friend like that? Goku literally wasn't thinking about Yamcha at all as a fill in, the heck? Guy's as strong as T.N, why not than? Keep the guy who pretty much lost to a retired old martial artist, sure why the F not?!

Goku says, screw his friends I'll invite the guy who nearly killed every one including trying to destroy the Universe twice.

I will say, I hope every ones pissed off at Goku, now of all times they have a right to be.

18 / 17 / T.N for lying to them about the rewards.

Krillin / T.N for lying to them about what's at stake.

Yamcha for not even being considered and having an enemy chosen over him, shows what kind of friend Goku is to him.

Every one has a reason now for sure, the tournament was created out of Goku's own selfish reasons but at least it paid off I guess, it gave weaker Universes a chance to survive including there own but this?! Choosing Frieza over Yamcha or any one else that's good and powerful in the entire U7 universe has no flipping redeeming reasons about it. His friends better be pissed off at this, the idea of Goku choosing to ignore there opinions and choosing an enemy over a certain friend is crazy and even more evil than what he did before, F Goku the worse friend in the entire Universe, watch Frieza betray them in the end canceling the tournament before it ends forcing the teams to work together UGH!!!

On top of that, I'm sick of Friza over all. Hell, I wasn't even happy when he returned in a movie but for an entire flipping arc? Why no love for Cell?! He'd have been the perfect choice for this. Any ones better this guy.

I'm not a fan of Buu but I feel for his fans, Buu recruitment episodes feel like a waste now. Why even all the advertisements with him on it? They should have left the 10th member a mystery instead of getting Buu fans all excited for this.

Goku just keeps dropping on my favorite character list. Only thing I'm interested in now is the interactions between the group and Gohan, at least he's as strong as Ssjg Goku now. Why Vegeta going into the time chambers? He should just train with Piccolo.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.

Last edited by Gintokifan22; 2017-05-08 at 10:40.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 11:23   Link #3563
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

IMHO at this point they're just ad-libbing this. They pushed Buu, made some polls/marketing research, found out that for some reason Buu isn't that popular and decided to swap him out at the last minute to replace him with the Cash Cow™.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 13:59   Link #3564
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan_HOPE326 View Post
IMHO at this point they're just ad-libbing this. They pushed Buu, made some polls/marketing research, found out that for some reason Buu isn't that popular and decided to swap him out at the last minute to replace him with the Cash Cow™.
yeah that is really a crap thing, i'm start to believe which toryama must have a "hug pillow" freeza on his bed", cuz this guy so far look like his most loved character.

if indeed japaneses fans are so "hard core" freeza fans to the point of wanting him back so hard like that, why toryama not already make him a good guy, this is really get old on db on how almost every villian must come back and most of the times turn in a good guy.

freeza already have 3 times 4 if we count his "clone frost", the over use her already get old and bad.
Old 2017-05-08, 14:57   Link #3565
Random14

Its moments like this why I will never buy any Dragon Ball merchandise. I always hate it when a series troll the fans (and the second time Buu is out before the fighting even begins). Unless this is just another fake-out to drag the recruitment arc even longer? Power-wise Freeza is fine, but its his personality that's the real problem. He's way too petty to be trustworthy, even with the threat of universal annihilation hanging over them (and the sooner the rest find out the real stakes, the better).

I wonder if the manga will be able to improve on this too, whenever it catches up to this arc.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 15:13   Link #3566
Fufufu
Doffy

So it's true Frieza will be back
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 16:07   Link #3567
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

MasakoX made a video about this. He kinda had the same opinion as GDB like why Tori didn't make Future Trunks return. Still, we still have some weeks to see if Frieza is joining Universe 7 (I bet he will do it if Beerus threatens him)
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 17:20   Link #3568
ImperialKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
Its moments like this why I will never buy any Dragon Ball merchandise. I always hate it when a series troll the fans (and the second time Buu is out before the fighting even begins). Unless this is just another fake-out to drag the recruitment arc even longer? Power-wise Freeza is fine, but its his personality that's the real problem. He's way too petty to be trustworthy, even with the threat of universal annihilation hanging over them (and the sooner the rest find out the real stakes, the better).

I wonder if the manga will be able to improve on this too, whenever it catches up to this arc.
Nah Beerus will keep Freiza in check.

Quote:
Really? that's the reason? I didn't think people didn't like Buu that much but Frieza?
ImperialKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 17:35   Link #3569
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialKnight View Post
Really? that's the reason? I didn't think people didn't like Buu that much but Frieza?
MasakoX seems to think the same. It makes sense, frankly it seems so jammed in it's hard to imagine there's any other rhyme or reason to it.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 17:42   Link #3570
Peanutbutter

Well, why not do this all the way? Freeza joins the team, and proceeds to screw more than half of his own team by taking them down, leaving Goku, Gohan and Vegeta against the rest.

I'm gonna go back to that awful hell after this. Why dun I just bring you all down with me, annihilate our universe and be free of this eternal purgatory?
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 17:54   Link #3571
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

What the hell is Toriyama thinking? And in universe, what the hell is Goku thinking? I never thought this Frieza thing would turn out to be true. I don't know which is worse: Frieza coming back a third time or Buu getting shafted again (that's the third time he's asleep during a critical moment, when it was shown in the manga 5 seconds was a good night's sleep for him).
Old 2017-05-08, 19:42   Link #3572
BassGSnewtype
The Sword of Darkness

I think i broke my Keyboard again my face hit it so hard at this news.
Old 2017-05-08, 19:53   Link #3573
justavisitor

It will probably be for the lulz....like Freeza pretends he will incorporate, wants to get revived so he can drag everyone to hell with him (Freeza will probably want to be dead instead of helping goku), but at the last second , Buu wakes up and Goku says "see ya" and takes off

Seriously, if Baba can revive anyone, why not just revive the greatest good warrior spirit from the whole 7th universe? The staff is trying to tell us Freeza is the most powerful dead warrior ever ??
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 20:02   Link #3574
rpgman1

This has got to be the stupidest blunder I have ever seen. Reviving Freeza again to participate in the Tournament of Power? It's like everybody from the other universes go straight after U7 (Goku in particular). Cell or Pikkon would've been better choices. Goku's stupdity knows no bounds and Freeza would rather kill everybody instead of cooperating. Then again Beerus might do something about it.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 20:06   Link #3575
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

I don't think Pikkon is even canon.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 21:38   Link #3576
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgman1 View Post
This has got to be the stupidest blunder I have ever seen. Reviving Freeza again to participate in the Tournament of Power? It's like everybody from the other universes go straight after U7 (Goku in particular). Cell or Pikkon would've been better choices. Goku's stupdity knows no bounds and Freeza would rather kill everybody instead of cooperating. Then again Beerus might do something about it.
Wouldn't Cell himself be an equally dumb choice on the context that both he and Frieza are villains to the core? Truth be told I'd feel a lot less annoyed if they just brought back Monaka for the lulz because at least the trolling would be more honest.
Old 2017-05-08, 21:44   Link #3577
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Well at least Freeza didn't want to destroy the solar system because he was deluded into thinking that's what he was created for. I'd much rather a tyrannical maniac on my team than a monster who would just love to be a God of Destruction.

I don't even know how to react to any of this, honestly.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 21:58   Link #3578
ImperialKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan_HOPE326 View Post
MasakoX seems to think the same. It makes sense, frankly it seems so jammed in it's hard to imagine there's any other rhyme or reason to it.
I find it hard for them to think the audiences would just like and accept it......is Freiza really that popular?
ImperialKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 21:59   Link #3579
Peanutbutter

If a villain had to be chose, I will rather it be Cell, if only for Wakamoto.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 22:36   Link #3580
sayde

I think if I had to choose some replacements for Buu, I'd either pick Guldo, or Dabura. lol.

Why Guldo? Time freeze is OP and should be given the respect it deserves.

Why Dabura? That spittle.

And before we pick on their power levels, let's not forget who's already part of the current roster. lol
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy