AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-08-24, 19:20   Link #1281
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Double Arts bombed.

It took too long to get going, and by then, it was too late and it got canned.
Old 2016-08-24, 22:20   Link #1282
patcan3609

But it was so much better than Nisekoi
patcan3609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-23, 19:06   Link #1283
dragon213

So any clue who he married? Since he said he only had brotherly feelings for kiseki now, so I would believe it would be Ouka he married
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-03, 22:30   Link #1284
KnightShade

Spoiler for v13 c3:
Old 2016-12-11, 21:17   Link #1285
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

Hello, a question who is more strong Orochi or Kurogane?
Old 2016-12-11, 21:31   Link #1286
KnightShade

kurogane 10ch
Old 2017-01-11, 21:38   Link #1287
bakato

It's finally over. Usagi outgrew Ikaruga. I'll be damned. Contrary to spoilers, it seems the race continues. Even Kiseki hasn't given up.
Old 2017-01-11, 22:29   Link #1288
KnightShade

It's hard to believe this series is over, wow what a ride! All that's left is the extended epilogue.

This series really shows what an urban fantasy LN could be when it

A drops the harem school template

B drops the muh tournament crap

C actually has adults around to do cool shit.

If only this had came out several years earlier than it did, the ride could have been longer. The world is in shambles but with guys like takeru around, hopefully they start recovering relatively soon. There was still the suginami gene sideplot that wasn't resolved so maybe the author left that open just for sequel bait?

Anyway, regardless of who ended up winning, takeru has to wait a while for the kusangi curse to be lifted. so it's no surprise the race was still on going post time skip. but after everything post v4, here are my conclusions on the open end; My initial assumption that ouka was the main girl was entirely correct, and every thing post v6 kept reaffirming that (shocker!). In terms of flags, the only one who had a shot besides her was lapis
Spoiler for v13:
. kiseki took third, with ikaruga surprisingly not far behind in 4th. while usagi was dead last, mari was not much better tbh. She spent more time battling ouka then she did getting flags for herself(even with ouka not around in v6).

With all that being said, it is very likely that takeru will have mistresses. ikaruga basically wins regardless as she said she is cool with that in v8 (especially if it means she gets usagi as well ) on top of getting a daddy for kanaria. The only problem with that is mari and kiseki still competing with ouka (thus reaffirming my point about her as they still see her as the biggest threat), but open ends are open ends and the author never ruled out this possibility.

Still can't believe
Spoiler for v13:

It's been fun (especially over at the comfy 4chan threads), can't wait for the authors next work, last bosses.

Last edited by KnightShade; 2017-01-11 at 22:43.
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-12, 22:02   Link #1289
Wandering Soul

The adventure is over. That was a nice ending. Just about everything was wrapped up and the winning girl was left a mystery.
Old 2017-01-16, 19:50   Link #1290
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

Wow that finally this novel ends and the truth I liked the end, TBH this novel had all the essentials that have more volumes but apparently the author already ended it, although the spinn off of Another Mission still remains, so we may have more than Antimagic for awhile more.
Old 2017-01-17, 01:51   Link #1291
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Wait, so basically no one wins the Takeru cup? Kinda expected it but still...
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-17, 02:11   Link #1292
KnightShade

Someone won but it was open ended as to who. Given the sheer number of flags ouka seemed to be the most likely.
Old 2017-01-17, 02:59   Link #1293
Eclar
Avid reader

I don't think so. When Mari and Ouka met Suginami, she mocked them by saying that both of them were still single, and both answered she was also single. So, I guess the Takeru cup is still open unless Usagi somehow won.
Old 2017-01-17, 07:57   Link #1294
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclar View Post
I don't think so. When Mari and Ouka met Suginami, she mocked them by saying that both of them were still single, and both answered she was also single. So, I guess the Takeru cup is still open unless Usagi somehow won.
Where did you get that juicy information ? I already read the epilogue of the last vol but i didm't see anything like that?
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-17, 10:20   Link #1295
Eclar
Avid reader

Oh, sorry about that. My first language is spanish, so I read the last volume in spanish and tried to say that piece of information with my own words. In the english translated one, Ikaruga said "spinster duo". Spinster is a woman who is too old to get married.
Old 2017-01-17, 10:52   Link #1296
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclar View Post
There is an extended epilogueafter the one in v13 in another mission 2. Takeru did get married but it isnt said who it is.
Old 2017-01-17, 11:24   Link #1297
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
There is an extended epilogueafter the one in v13 in another mission 2. Takeru did get married but it isnt said who it is.
Wtf kind of twisted tease is that?
Old 2017-01-17, 11:25   Link #1298
RDNexus

Shipping Ragers? You know, those kinds of people who don't let an author write the story the way he/she wants...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-17, 11:31   Link #1299
KnightShade

Not gonna lie i was peeved at first, but the author still managed to make it a good end regardless. Besides, choosing just one of them is kinda dumb given the state of the worlds population any way, assuming the kusanagi cursed has been delt with.
Old 2017-01-17, 13:12   Link #1300
Dragon_Slayer_X

Look on the bright side, shippers can just make fanfiction or doujins with their preferred heroine. No point in raging if you don't know the chosen one.

But considering the development, Ouka has the highest possibility with Ikaruga and Mari following right after her.
Dragon_Slayer_X is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fujimi shobo, harem, light novel