AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-12-30, 09:09   Link #2021
Huh...?

By the way, since "Season 2 Part 1" is covering the skipped plot of Eurazania Delegate & Dwargon Visit (both of which happened after the Charybdis Arc but before Rimuru left for the Human Kingdoms), isn't it possible for them to also make episodes focusing on Milim's Weapon and her training the people in Jura Tempest, and the Brumund Visit part (showcasing how Rimuru got his Guild Card, and the deal/trick of the Brumund King).

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-02, 01:48   Link #2022
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
By the way, since "Season 2 Part 1" is covering the skipped plot of Eurazania Delegate & Dwargon Visit (both of which happened after the Charybdis Arc but before Rimuru left for the Human Kingdoms), isn't it possible for them to also make episodes focusing on Milim's Weapon and her training the people in Jura Tempest, and the Brumund Visit part (showcasing how Rimuru got his Guild Card, and the deal/trick of the Brumund King).

I think it possible, as it seem like Slime will be a major long running series at this point in contrast with the first season when they just starting the anime and try to rush thing.

and something like Milim dragon knuckle will be a very big prove of friendship between her and Rimuru so I think it high likely that they will put some scene in there

Brumund also become important strategic point for Rimuru grand scheme so it kinda high priority too
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-02, 03:45   Link #2023
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
The leaked Opening supports that idea, as this season the OP actually seems to be plot relevant unlike the first season's opening that were just a collection of random shots. The knuckles are fairly plot-relevant after all.

Old 2021-01-02, 05:49   Link #2024
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
The leaked Opening supports that idea, as this season the OP actually seems to be plot relevant unlike the first season's opening that were just a collection of random shots. The knuckles are fairly plot-relevant after all.

Ohhh the leaked ! thank !
yea the knuckle is indeed there in the OP
Old 2021-01-02, 07:25   Link #2025
Zirnitra

Quote:

Nice, i hope diablo n co and all octagram made appearance
Zirnitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-12, 10:37   Link #2026
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Has Rimuru surpassed Milim yet? Or is she still higher on the totem pole than him?
Old 2021-01-12, 14:15   Link #2027
InfinityDragonGod

Raphael looking good in the new opening.
Old 2021-01-12, 15:54   Link #2028
Huh...?

Seems like the whole backlog plots (from Season 1) would nearly take up half the episode of "Season 2 Part I", considering that they are covering the "Eurazania Delegate" plot over 2 episodes.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-12, 21:45   Link #2029
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Has Rimuru surpassed Milim yet? Or is she still higher on the totem pole than him?
By the end of story? I think yes to some degree
since Rimuru is the one that put a last blow on the final boss
the power scale between Rimuru Milim and Guy is still unclear as they will not go all out on each other

Milim is the berserker type when angry and she will become unstopable force of nature once she end up like that
Guy also have a vast amount of experience and is on par with Milim in berserk mode
Old 2021-01-13, 09:13   Link #2030
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
By the end of story? I think yes to some degree
since Rimuru is the one that put a last blow on the final boss
the power scale between Rimuru Milim and Guy is still unclear as they will not go all out on each other

Milim is the berserker type when angry and she will become unstopable force of nature once she end up like that
Guy also have a vast amount of experience and is on par with Milim in berserk mode
I would have thought Milim above Guy actually seeing she is supposed to have inherited the bulk of Veldanava's power
Old 2021-01-13, 11:31   Link #2031
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I would have thought Milim above Guy actually seeing she is supposed to have inherited the bulk of Veldanava's power
It kinda pure brute force type ( Milim ) vs power, cunning and technique ( Guy )

scenario to me so I don't think power alone would net a guarantee top position
Old 2021-01-13, 12:17   Link #2032
Sparteh

This novel has LN version, right? How much of the story is covered so far in Eng/JP versions?
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-13, 21:32   Link #2033
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparteh View Post
This novel has LN version, right? How much of the story is covered so far in Eng/JP versions?
#Japan Version
Light Novel divert slightly from Web Novel but with "a ton of event" bring add to main storyline
currently they just finished the war with Empire
but the main enemy shift to leader of Angel race for now
instead of Yuki bring the vessel of Michael

Not sure about Eng version tho
Old 2021-01-14, 03:49   Link #2034
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
#Japan Version
Light Novel divert slightly from Web Novel but with "a ton of event" bring add to main storyline
currently they just finished the war with Empire
but the main enemy shift to leader of Angel race for now
instead of Yuki bring the vessel of Michael

Not sure about Eng version tho
That's not right. The WN is a stand-alone different story and no longer really has any relation with the rest of the series other than the names of most of the characters. Appearance and personality of most characters are very different compared to their WN counterparts, including Rimuru himself. LN/manga/anime versions of Yuuki and Hinata in particular show pretty much no traces of their WN counterparts at this point.
Old 2021-01-14, 05:14   Link #2035
mickbis

Quote:
That's not right. The WN is a stand-alone different story and no longer really has any relation with the rest of the series other than the names of most of the characters. Appearance and personality of most characters are very different compared to their WN counterparts, including Rimuru himself. LN/manga/anime versions of Yuuki and Hinata in particular show pretty much no traces of their WN counterparts at this point.
What I mean when I said slightly is the flow of event
I didn't took upgrade personality and everything else into consideration
Well I kinda use the wrong term tho.. as a lot of new arc indeed contributed a lot to the lore
Old 2021-01-14, 12:38   Link #2036
Sparteh

Quote:
Basically, rather than an adaptation, it is more of expanded parallel VN route? In that case I might as well read it. It was my first completed JP WN after all.
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-14, 21:55   Link #2037
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparteh View Post
Basically, rather than an adaptation, it is more of expanded parallel VN route? In that case I might as well read it. It was my first completed JP WN after all.
Yes if you're a fan then you should.... it good overhual from the Web Novel afterall
the flow of major event is still similar to web novel which can be considering a rough skeleton draft at this point

Light Novel
- early introduce major character
- create more arc for strong character to appear ( + more character for each faction )
- buffed a ton of character so that they stay true to their official title and new added lore ( Demon lord, Demon race, Human Hero )
- Fixed and upgrade several character personality like what GrayZone mention Hinata and Yuuki ( the Clown trope in general too )
- add more event to support world building and lore
- divert certain event so character involvement might not be the same as before

Last edited by mickbis; 2021-01-14 at 22:07.
Old 2021-01-15, 03:15   Link #2038
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Full versions of Storyteller (Anime OP3) and Reimei (Anime S2 PV1)

(copied here from the anime thread)

From the TRUE - topic channel.

Storyteller:

Reimei (黎明):
Old 2021-01-15, 13:12   Link #2039
mickbis

Sadly It seem not available for me
Old 2021-01-22, 02:36   Link #2040
zoldec

Can anyone who had completely read the ln tell what does rimuru mean in his line.

'but its just Ramiris after all. So there shouldn' t be a problem and there is nothing to worry about. Such a cute fairy, she is just a chibi that is afraid of being lonely. That's why I don't think she will lead a huge army and plot something like that.
zoldec is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
demon lord, evolution, isekai, op slime, reincarnation