Diodati
The very united ACROSS

Mishushi Zoku-Shou
Sanzoku no Musume Ronia
Kiseijuu / Parasyte
Psycho Pass 2
Terra Formars

And possibly:
Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis - Thought I was looking at a Claymore sequel for a second! There's actually a great crew attached to this, and some fab seiyuu - the teaser was good except for a few wince inducing moments. (Even in a magical world of demons and dragons, no-one wants to see horses on top of rooftops)
Diodati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 22:22   Link #23
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Just three series for me: Log Horizon S2, F/SN and Amagi Brilliant Park.

Inou-Battle in the Usually Daze is a big maybe.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 17:30   Link #24
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

Fall titles look good and I hope they deliver.

Most interested:
Akatsuki no Yona (something about the princess, maybe fantasy and hot hero and maybe adventure. I'm cool with that.)

Log Horizon 2 (I like Shiroe. Sure hope this season will be better. One can only hope that the focus won't be on the kiddies.)

Madan no Ou to Vanadis (I heard from the great grape vine that there will be lots of meron and I don't like meron but I also heard that there's tactical play which I like.)

Okami Shoujo to Kuro Oji (I welcome the romance or the comedy or both.)

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (Character designs look good. As long as it's not about a cat meeting a girl and falls in love.)

Terrar Formars (For some reasons this titles reminds me of UPS. Nostalgia ka. I need my sci-fi fix.)

Average interest:
Amagi Brilliant Park (I have no idea what this is about and I'm too lazy to find out but I like parks.)

Donten ni Warau (There are hot boys methinks.)

Garo: Honoo no Kokuin (Three guys with funny haircuts doing something. The important thing is they may be hot.)

Orenchi no Furo Jijou (Two hot boys sharing a bathtub and doing stuff. *smirk*)

World Trigger (sounds like something grand.)

Somewhat interested:
Gugure kokkuri-san (Me like hot boys but don't like ears on hot boys.)

Kiseijuu (Premise is interesting but at the same time irks me.)

Nanatsu no taizai (Funny looking characters designs but the setting and story have potential.)

Shingeki no Bahamut (The good: not sure, the bad: cg, the ugly: hair. But still, there may be hope.)

Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete (seems like harem which is not my cup of tea but I will give it try.)
Grifis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 19:16   Link #25
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I will Definitely Watch:

#1 Nanatsu no Tezai (Best shonen manga I've seen in a long while.)
#1 Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de (Studio Trigger, hello? Need I actually say more?)
#2 Yowamushi Pedal (Nothing to say for this one. )
#3 Selector Spread Wixoss (I can't stop after season 1, lolz)
#4 Magic Kaito (Hope this version is better than the conan special episodes of this)

Might Watch:

Everything else except:

Barely Likely to Watch, but might change mind if it turns out to be better than before:

Fate Stay Night UBW's new version...
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 20:42   Link #26
Kmos

Will continue these series happily: Hitsugi no Chaika, Log Horizon, Psycho Pass, Yowamushi Pedal

Definitely watching Terra Formars, having read the manga.

Will take a look at Kari for Silver Link, but isn't the kind of thing I usually watch. I enjoy most of the stuff they do.

Interested, will check out: Garo, Kiseijuu, Madan no Ou to Vanadis,Sanzoku no Musume Ronia, Shingeki no Bahamut, World Trigger
Kmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 20:54   Link #27
Dr. Dahm
Banned

Will be watching:

Kiseijuu
Gundam Build Fighters: Try
Gundam: G No Reconguista
Psycho Pass 2
Fate/Stay Night: UBW
Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road
Buddy Complex Kanketsu-hen - Ano Sora ni Kaeru Mirai de (that's a mouthful)

Will Try:

Cross Ange: Rondo of Dragons and Angels
Garo
Grisaia no Kaijutsu
Shingeki no Bahamut
Sanzoku no Musume Ronja
Terraformers
Dr. Dahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 22:37   Link #28
HighGuard

High Hopes:

Psycho Pass 2
Gundam: G no Reconguista
Fate/stay night
Hitsugi no Chaika 2

Everything Else:

Akatsuki no Yona
Madan no Ou to Vanadis
Terra Formars
Garo: Honoo no Kokuin
Cross Ange (this could be either really good or really bad)
Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis
HighGuard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-23, 10:44   Link #29
Ii_chan
Silent Ghost

most anticipated:
1. Psycho-Pass 2 ---> loved this anime in season one.
2. F/SN --> watch because ufotable.
3. Grisaia no Kajitsu --> the VN is top-notch in everything aspect. fascinating to see story became anime.

looking forward:
1. shigatsu wa kimi uso --> the anime concern about classic music, so i think will watch eps. 1.
2. Yowamushi Pedal 2nd Season --> Onoda's battle with Midousuji not ended. definitely watch!!
Ii_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-24, 09:53   Link #30
Lou0wnZ

Anticipating:

Amagi Brilliant Park: I haven't enjoyed Kyoani anime since Hyouka but Amagi might get that good feeling rushing again. There are 2 factors which makes me anticipate this, the staff, composed by FMP's writer, and GOOD material. I've read what's been released of the manga so far and it's pretty great.
Fate Stay Night: This one is easy. I love the game and it's finally getting adaptated by a competent studio and not condensed in ONE FREAKING MOVIE. Yeah!
Gundam G: no Reconguista: Gundam's creator new anime is coming out, of course I'm gonna watch it! Make me depressed!
Kiseijuu: The reason I'm not putting much faith on this despite having read its awesome manga, it's because I don't see how they would profit from it. It's probably gonna be a 1-cour anime with low production values all around. Damn, I would be happy if it isn't though.
Magic Kaito (TV): I absolutely love Detective Conan and by default Magic Kaito. Dis gonna be cool, yo.
Mushishi part 2: Well, Mushishi.
Nanatsu no Taizai: I love the manga and have high hopes for the anime. Please don't disappoint me!
Sanzoku no Musume Ronja: Based on a childrens book....hmm, that reminds me of Eren, and that's good. Despite CG, it should meet my expectations I hope.
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso: Looks like Nodame, and that's enough for me really. Just my kinda thing.

Interested:

Trinity Seven: I enjoyed the manga but saw no point in keep reading it, hopefully the anime will change my mind.
World Trigger: Did not enjoy what I read from the manga, so again, hopefully the anime will change my mind.
Terra Formars:The main draw from this are the fight scenes. 'Cuz the story ain't really good or...plausible. So....the animation needs to be amazing otherwise it's gonna get boring real quick, much like the manga.
Cross Ange: Sunrise. Mecha. Interesting setting. Bring it and don't disappoint me.

Will keep my eye out for everything else that isn't a sequel, that I hear really good things about.

Thoughts:

Considering that on the winter season I was only interested on 3 animes, but ended up finshing just 2, this season looks absolutely amazing from all fronts, at least if I don't end up dropping most of those, which always has a chance of happenning, but still... It seriously looks better than all the other seasons this year ,even my favorites, summer and spring, which had\has anime masterpieces like Ping Pong and Zankyou, respectively.

Last edited by Lou0wnZ; 2014-08-24 at 10:23.
Lou0wnZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 13:16   Link #31
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Definitely watching F/SN 2014, Log Horizon 2, Psycho-pass 2. Gonna try Orenchi no Furo Jijou just to see what it's about.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 13:27   Link #32
ImperialFlameGod8190

Fall typically brings some good shows to distract you from school this fall is no exception.
Trinity seven
Madaon no Ou
Seven deadly sins
each of these are very good harems that if done right will be big sellers.
Tenchi Muyo, IS, Nisekoi are also solid harems that will give very good OVA's
There's also a ton of mecha's so depending on when they are airing once it gets going there are people who will likely have 1 or 2 shows a day that they want to watch. I am among them.
Some of these are also very hit or miss based on description alone. This summer i found myself watching very little because the descriptions for a lot of them looked really bad so i avoided them but we shall see what happens
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 12:20   Link #33
klare

surely watch:
- Chaika
- Pyscho-pass 2
- FSN: unlimited blade works
- Kiseijuu (Parasyte)

will try:
- Terra Formars
- Cross Ange
- Sanzoku no Musume Ronja
- Gundam G
- World Trigger
- Garo
Old 2014-08-27, 12:37   Link #34
Newhope

Madan no Ou to Vanadis
Log Horizon 2

Are the only must watch shows for me.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 12:40   Link #35
Honoakari
Lurking Member

First season wasn't anything stellar, but I will watch Log Horizon 2.

Might watch Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de if reviews are good.

Other than these series nothing else looks interesting, but I'll keep checking reviews and such to make sure that I'm not missing out on any hidden gems.
Old 2014-08-29, 01:28   Link #36
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quite a packed season, from the looks of it. Lots of shows I'm interested in to some extent or another:

- Amagi Brilliant Park.
- Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai
- Danna ga Nani o Itte Iru ka Wakaranai ken
- Denki-Gai no hanya-san
- Fate/Stay Night: UBW
- Girlfriend (Kari)
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- Gugure! Kokkuri-san
- Hitsugi no Chaika 2
- Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no naka de
- Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
- Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu
- Psycho-Pass 2
- Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
- SHIROBAKO
- Yuuki Yuna wa Yuusha de Aru
- Terra Formars
- Ushinawareta Mirai Motomete

OVAs:

- Kill la Kill
- Nisekoi
- Seikai Seifuku ~Boryuaki nno Zvezda~ Shin Zvezda Daisakusen
- Shingeki no Kyojin Gaiden: Kuinaki Sentaku
- Strike Witches Operation Victory Arrow
- WataMote
- Yuru Yuri Nachuyachumi!
Old 2014-09-07, 19:53   Link #37
OkamiNoKaze

Is there a thread for Gugure! Kokkuri-san I can't seem to find it? Is it under a different name?
Old 2014-09-08, 09:43   Link #38
Fevvers
a regular van veen

Most Anticipated:

Parasyte - big, big fan of the author/manga so this is a given. Wished they could have retained his character designs though =/
Mushishi - this will never get old. Someone should animate Urushibara's Suikii fast
Gundam Try Sequel - this and Unicorn have been the only worthwhile Gundam show since... War in the Pocket. If the sequel is anything as fun the first one, this will be gold

So so:
Gundam G - if this one treats its women like shit aka no agency (ugh Gundam Age and 00), i'm out.
Shingeki no Bahamut - no idea what this is about but the girl looks hot #shallow
Fevvers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-09, 19:16   Link #39
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Unusual amount of anime with osananajimi possible LI this season. And that's not counting Hi Score Girl, which to my understanding was announced to air this year but was cancelled due to copyright issues (such a shame since the way they handled Oono in the typical, heartmoving osananajimi fashion).

Shigatsu wa Kimo no Uso - she might not be the 'main heroine', but damn, I'd say it's arguable she is written as one. The feels I got on multiple occassions... T_T

Akatsuki no Yona - both LIs the girl has known since they were kids. Can't lose here

Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete - childhood friend heroine might not be the 'true route', but at least she's the poster girl. Which is more than I can say for...

Grisaia - meido FTW! Such a shame I think she'll get the short end of the stick here.

Kiseijuu - been a long time since I read the source (like why they took so long before adapting this?) but I'm pretty sure the short hair girl was the MCs childhood friend

Magic Kaito - If Takahashi's stories has childhood friend pretty much losing everytime, Aoyama's on the other hand pretty much is a guaranteed win

Inou Battle - Hayamin as the itoko osananajimi <3

Ore Twintail ni Narimasu - so basically loli version of Kampfer. Meh, first billed girl is the childhood friend, and its not as if his transformation is permanent, so yeah... XD

World Trigger - I hear there's a childhood friend there somewhere, but I'm not expecting any romance at all from (what my impression of) it being a battle manga

Chaika 2 - fake sister, you know the drill if you've seen the first Chaika

Gundam in G - to be honest, from what I've read there's only the possiblity of there being one. But honestly, this is the original Mr. Kill-them-all at the helm, and he never really did have a good track record. Coupled with the fact that the girl getting all the media isn't the childhood friend, I'm ready to write this off already as a loss lol

Honorable Mention: Wolf girl and Black Prince
Kenichi Kasai has been my favourite director for a long time, and I miss him since Uta Koi. I'm sorry, he might be my favourite director, but even that won't make me watch that BL anime last season he directed (was real tempted though, since the main couple are childhood friends... in a reverse RanmaXUkyo kind of way?)

So yeah, I'm so pumped up watching him direct a het anime. Now if only Kasai and Okada would work together on an anime, I would be so happy!

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-09, 21:09   Link #40
ghost013

Definitely:
Trinity Seven
Hitugi no Chaika S2
Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de

Maybe:
Akatsuki no Yona
Amagi Brilliant Park
Girlfriend (Kari)
Grisaia no Kajitsu