AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-06-20, 18:11   Link #2201
Bookie
Yaoi fan

i have one ? has anyone heard of bad religion?
Bookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-20, 18:24   Link #2202
Bookie
Yaoi fan

Name-Kumosa

Status-Petal blade charmer

Age-15

Village-Kurorain

Fav. food-spicy tuna rolls

Eye Color-Purple/red mix

Hair color-Light shade of blue,long in bun

Out Fit-Black leather Belly shirt, bottom black skirt

Petal blades-Flower pletals made of Sword bits,petals of witch any thing in the petals path gets destroyed of cut into peices

KuroRein-No information found

3 rd charater yet!!!!!ENJOY!!!111
Old 2008-06-22, 01:59   Link #2203
Mitsu
Momento Mori

Ahhh! Ichigo, I haven't gotten done with creation of Kurorein yet!lol. I wish you would of waited for me to get done but now i'll have to hurry. God dang it... still, a kinda of good character... you got me interested in her, but only because you made her part of 'them'. I think you need to add alot of more details to kumosa, like her... ranking? or what is a petal blade charmer. please explain. (You better not take this to offense, since your like my only friend.)

hey guys! Its It's me the person you all hate. I'm planning on post alot of characters and such sometime tomarrow, i've been extremely buisy. One of which is the garage sale that I have to go help take down right now! bye 'till tommarow.
Old 2008-06-22, 15:31   Link #2204
Sharfan
The Dragon Sage
*Author

Location: Shady spaces and dark places, where animals fear to tread. . .
Spoiler for My revised character (read if you dare):

Sorry about that, guys, my head really does hurt. I did not post my character at the contest, because like 5 min after I posted, my mom was up my butt about getting ready and blah blah blah. I am so tired. Anyways, sorry Zaku, I did not enter the contest. I had my hands very full, and was unable to accomplish anything. Oh, and nice characters guys, I hope you finish soon Temari love. And whats that about me not being your friend. You hurt my feelings, and after all that I have done for you. (Made this message, ummmmm, I am sure there are other things that I can't think of.) ;p . Anyway, I am going to try to make a new character, but I will most likely fall asleep in the next 10 min so good night. (Or day whatever!)
Sharfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 17:58   Link #2205
yondaime95

i have a good idea, PLEASE tell me what u honestly think. okay, so what if there was a special kekkei genkai that let you copy jutsus into your head, then view them latr so u can learn them. it would be a doujutsu, and it would drain a lot of chakra from the user while u use it.

hope u liked it.
yondaime95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 06:13   Link #2206
Mitsu
Momento Mori

Sharfan, sometimes I just get the feeling nobody likes me here, donno why but it's just an instinct of mine. (Ichigo-fallen_angel- is my only real friend in the real world.)
I am so close to getting it done! Just a few more hours...(or minutes depends) I only have down a little bit about 'Kurorein' but I'll write down what I know.

You should have guessed, Kurorein (Meaning Black rain I think) is an Organization (somewhat like Akatsuki, but different.) for Missing nin. from Kirigakure, Konhagakure, and a few other select villages. They work in squads of 3 typically but in some cases 2 or 4. Their leaders name is Akazi Kitaru, from Kirigakure. There are 12 exact known active members in Kurorein and mostly females, by one member, Akazi's daughter, Mitsu Adora (Light(Jap.),beloved one(Latin)). This is not really that good yet, I'm just posting this here right now, the real thing will be alot better.
Oh and uhh... Ichigo, Kurorein isn't a village.
Old 2008-06-24, 08:28   Link #2207
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Hey all! Voting for the Naruto Character Creation Contest (June 2008) opened up last night. i did post it a day late sorry. Some stuff came up and I didn't get to post it on Sunday as I promised, if you must know what happened
Spoiler for what happened:

Anyway it is posted I extended it for 1 day since it was a day late being posted. And now it's open to all who wish to vote. There are some great characters in there again! Even if you don't wish to vote I recommend you look just to see the great characters.http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...41#post1675341
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 05:20   Link #2208
The_Dark_One
Homless Shadow

I thought I'd get all gothic on ya'..
You have been warned.

Character Name: Kyo (Surname Unknown)
Nickname: Dark Angel
Hair Colour: Black, medium length hair.
Eye Colour: Red
Appearance: Wears a Jet-black robe, that is very baggy. His eyes are usually covered by his long fringe, but sometimes the red glow can shine out from behind it. He wears heavy, steel-cap boots, and has a white belt around his waist that seems to have multiple lines, hundreds, scratched into it. He carries a large Long-sword with him at all times, the handle embroidered with a 'golden feather' pattern. The steel of the blade is a shade of unusually dark grey, hinting it was made in some unknown way in a forge never spoken of.
Personality: Quiet and seclusive, Kyo is unknown throughout the land apart from in rumours.

Jutsu Name : Moonlit Execution
Element : Taijutsu
Kyo kicks his opponent into the air, and then leaps up to meet them on their way down- he grabs their head and twists violently, in conjunction with a powerful throw. This effect can break most peoples neck in one, and if not mthe painful landing will at least render them unconcious.

Jutsu : "Night of Infinate Darkness"
Element : Genjutsu
Effect: Kyo gets into his opponents head, and blocks the nerve ending in the enemies brain with chakra- disabling their sight for a short period of time- and a blind opponent is easily distressed and easy to beat.

Jutsu Name : "Wind Song of the Dark Angel"
Element : Wind
Use: Combat
Effect: Black Feathers surround the battle field, and float gently down to the ground. However, after activating this jutsu, the feathers will become as stiff as hardened steel, and plummet into any nearby enemies heart at high speed.
Drawback(s): The more feathers / enemies, the more chakra used- takes years to master.

Jutsu: "Praise of the Shallow Grave"
Effect: If Kyo gets to know his opponent, he can make them see their dead cmpanions or family members 'rise from the grave' and attack them. The trauma of having a dead family member attack you- and have to 'kill' them to get to Kyo can make most people unstable and prone to messing up.

Jutsu: "Screams of a thousand Voices"
Use: Combat / Escape
Effect: By causing a perect combonation of tempo and pitch and volume, Kyo can render anyone temporarily Deaf. The side-effects of this jutsu are usually the enemy screaming loudly and having bleeding ears.
Drawback(s): Not a very subtle Jutsu- bad for covert operations.

Jutsu : "Wings of Nameless Gods"
Element : Bloodline Limit
Use : Passive / travel
Effect: Using his unknown Kekke genkei, Kyo can grow and retract "Angellic" wings- the only differance between the heavenly wings and his are that the feathers on his wings are stained black- Most speculate this Colour differance has expelled him from whatever clan he used to belong to.

Jutsu : Slipstream no jutsu
Element : wind
Use : Travel
Effect: Kyo can cause a large blast of wind to prepell him forward during flight- this can let him glide for a while, and waste less energy on flapping his wings.
Drawback(s): The wind is precise, not powerful or sharp- and therefore is useless as an offensive technique.

Jutsu : "Sunrise of the Black Star"
Element : Wind and Fire
Use : Combat
Effect: Using a combonation of starting a fire, and fanning it rapidly with intense- oxygen filled- waves of air, Kyo can set field, towns, even Villages aflame in mere minutes.
Drawback(s): Uses a Heavy amount of Chakra

Jutsu: "End Shadow"
Element : Unknown
Use: Escape
Effect: Kyo seems to dissapear, leaving only a few Black feathers.

Jutsu : "Blood Ritual of Nameless Gods"
Element : Forbidden Technique
Use : Combat / Preparation
Effect : Kyo can approach a near-dead enemy, and lay his palm on his/her forehead. After muttering words of some ancient language, the enemies chakra- and rumoured their very Soul, begins concentrating at the point of contact. The Chakra then exits the body in a small, normally blue, bead, which is taken by Kyo.
Drawback(s):there is a 100% chance the person will die.

Jutsu: "Soul Revival"
Element: Forbidden Technique
Use : Healing
Effect: Kyo Says a few words in an ancient language, and crushes a "Soul-bead" (aquired by the jutsu above) in his palm, and the chakra released flows into his body, completely rejuvinating him.
Drawback(s): Kyo takes on some of the traits of the deceased person he 'sacrificed' for a While.

Jutsu: "Space of Insanity"
Effect: Kyo entraps his oppoent inside his wings, and begins pulverizing them at very fast speeds, making sure they cant escape the beating.

Jutsu: "Wall of Broken Faith"
Element: Bloodline Limit
Use: Defensive
Effect: Kyo's feathers become as hard as steel, as chakra begins flowing through them. Kyo then uses his wings as a shield, which can wistand just about any attack, and deflect alot of techniques back at the opponent.
Drawback(s): The wings become really heavy, and flight becomes impossible for a while- plus the chakra cost is very high.

I may do A backstory later, depending on reactions to the character.
The_Dark_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 00:13   Link #2209
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoso_Shunin View Post
I thought I'd get all gothic on ya'..
You have been warned.

Character Name: Kyo (Surname Unknown)
Nickname: Dark Angel
Hair Colour: Black, medium length hair.
Eye Colour: Red
Appearance: Wears a Jet-black robe, that is very baggy. His eyes are usually covered by his long fringe, but sometimes the red glow can shine out from behind it. He wears heavy, steel-cap boots, and has a white belt around his waist that seems to have multiple lines, hundreds, scratched into it. He carries a large Long-sword with him at all times, the handle embroidered with a 'golden feather' pattern. The steel of the blade is a shade of unusually dark grey, hinting it was made in some unknown way in a forge never spoken of.
Personality: Quiet and seclusive, Kyo is unknown throughout the land apart from in rumours.

Jutsu Name : Moonlit Execution
Kyo kicks his opponent into the air, and then leaps up to meet them on their way down- he grabs their head and twists violently, in conjunction with a powerful throw. This effect can break most peoples neck in one, and if not mthe painful landing will at least render them unconcious.

Jutsu : "Night of Infinate Darkness"
Effect: Kyo gets into his opponents head, and blocks the nerve ending in the enemies brain with chakra- disabling their sight for a short period of time- and a blind opponent is easily distressed and easy to beat.

Jutsu Name : "Wind Song of the Dark Angel"
Effect: Black Feathers surround the battle field, and float gently down to the ground. However, after activating this jutsu, the feathers will become as stiff as hardened steel, and plummet into any nearby enemies heart at high speed.
Drawback(s): The more feathers / enemies, the more chakra used- takes years to master.

Jutsu: "Praise of the Shallow Grave"
Effect: If Kyo gets to know his opponent, he can make them see their dead cmpanions or family members 'rise from the grave' and attack them. The trauma of having a dead family member attack you- and have to 'kill' them to get to Kyo can make most people unstable and prone to messing up.

Jutsu: "Screams of a thousand Voices"
Use: Combat / Escape
Effect: By causing a perect combonation of tempo and pitch and volume, Kyo can render anyone temporarily Deaf. The side-effects of this jutsu are usually the enemy screaming loudly and having bleeding ears.
Drawback(s): Not a very subtle Jutsu- bad for covert operations.

Jutsu : "Wings of Nameless Gods"
Element : Bloodline Limit
Use : Passive / travel
Effect: Using his unknown Kekke genkei, Kyo can grow and retract "Angellic" wings- the only differance between the heavenly wings and his are that the feathers on his wings are stained black- Most speculate this Colour differance has expelled him from whatever clan he used to belong to.

Jutsu : Slipstream no jutsu
Element : wind
Use : Travel
Effect: Kyo can cause a large blast of wind to prepell him forward during flight- this can let him glide for a while, and waste less energy on flapping his wings.
Drawback(s): The wind is precise, not powerful or sharp- and therefore is useless as an offensive technique.

Jutsu : "Sunrise of the Black Star"
Element : Wind and Fire
Use : Combat
Effect: Using a combonation of starting a fire, and fanning it rapidly with intense- oxygen filled- waves of air, Kyo can set field, towns, even Villages aflame in mere minutes.
Drawback(s): Uses a Heavy amount of Chakra

Jutsu: "End Shadow"
Element : Unknown
Use: Escape
Effect: Kyo seems to dissapear, leaving only a few Black feathers.

Jutsu : "Blood Ritual of Nameless Gods"
Element : Forbidden Technique
Use : Combat / Preparation
Effect : Kyo can approach a near-dead enemy, and lay his palm on his/her forehead. After muttering words of some ancient language, the enemies chakra- and rumoured their very Soul, begins concentrating at the point of contact. The Chakra then exits the body in a small, normally blue, bead, which is taken by Kyo.
Drawback(s):there is a 100% chance the person will die.

Jutsu: "Soul Revival"
Element: Forbidden Technique
Use : Healing
Effect: Kyo Says a few words in an ancient language, and crushes a "Soul-bead" (aquired by the jutsu above) in his palm, and the chakra released flows into his body, completely rejuvinating him.
Drawback(s): Kyo takes on some of the traits of the deceased person he 'sacrificed' for a While.

Jutsu: "Space of Insanity"
Effect: Kyo entraps his oppoent inside his wings, and begins pulverizing them at very fast speeds, making sure they cant escape the beating.

Jutsu: "Wall of Broken Faith"
Element: Bloodline Limit
Use: Defensive
Effect: Kyo's feathers become as hard as steel, as chakra begins flowing through them. Kyo then uses his wings as a shield, which can wistand just about any attack, and deflect alot of techniques back at the opponent.
Drawback(s): The wings become really heavy, and flight becomes impossible for a while- plus the chakra cost is very high.

I may do a backstory later, depending on reactions to the character.
Ok this is a cool character. If you add a good back story, I will certainly be hoping that the next competion isn't a wind user competion. I have enough trouble as it is at the moment . As if competing against Speci, DtM and Zaku isn't enough. But seriously those jutsu are rather cool, though the whole character might be a little bit overpowered. Considering he's under 18 and knows 2 forbidden techniques, though Naruto does know the Kage Bunshin and the Rasengan, both high level techniques ...

I can't finish this post now but I'll be back to finish it at some time. Sorry.
I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

My name is Kvothe. You may have heard of me.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 15:47   Link #2210
HeavensWrath
Gamertag: Colossal92

Send a message via MSN to HeavensWrath
Now to post Sake's history (as if anyone really cares, but...)

NOT BORN 'ORGANICALLY'. Was one of Orochimaru's numerous attempts to achieve the 'mastery of all jutsu' - even jutsu that did not exist. Sake was merely called 47 by Oro when he referred to him. Was placed under the care of some ninjas (name is irrelevant), who he was assigned to as a mission - this was ironic, as these nin were infertile, and partners who had longed for a child. They grew attached to him, and nicknamed him Shichi-Yonju, because they thought it sounded cooler (i think it does too) than Yonju Shichi. These were the closest things that 47 had to parents.

12 years passed, and Orochimaru needed a new body. So, Oro asked the two ninjas to bring them the boy. They, because they 'loved him' told him he was merely going to a better place. However, just before Orochi was to possess the boy, news of Gen'yumaru's victory reached his ears, so, no longer needing Shichi-Yonju, COMBINED with the fact that his abilities had not yet manifested, he ordered some ninjas to execute him in a nearby forest, then dispose of his body silently......the same ninjas that had brought him up FOR 12 YEARS.

Although they loved him, their obsession with pleasing Orochi overcame their affection, so they killed him in the forest as planned. Or at least they tried to....Funny, that their attack on him is what caused his powers to manifest. However, since they were contained in such a small vessel, they were uncontrolled, and merely resulted in an explosion of volcanic proportions with in a vicinity of about 10 metres, destroying all life. His unprepared parents were killed, and no evidence of his 'parents' ever having been there was left. They died almost happily, glad that their 'son'

The tragedy of having to kill his 'parents' took a toll on him psychologically and emotionally - he fell to his knees, crying silently; streams of sorrow meandering down his soot-covered cheeks. A monk in a mountain not too far saw the black cloud of fire (the aftermath of the fight), so he ventured down to investigate. There, he found a curled-up, asleep Shichi-Yonju - and, taking pity on him, carried him up to his mountain sanctuary.

It was here that Sake lived for 2 years;here that he earned his name (the monk was a drunkard, what do you expect), and here that he cultivated his kekkei-genkai to an extent.
Till one day, the monk just upped-and-left...NO NOTE, NO NOTHING. ANOTHER LOVED ONE WHO HAD JUST ABANDONED HIM....these events sent him intoa spiralling emotional decline

So, for about a month, Sake lived homeless, begging for food, and living on scraps. Once, he begged for scraps from a passing man. This man tuurned around and his hand dived into nhis pocket; it came out....but nothing was in it. Instead, he had a knuckle duster on it. The obvious happened, and Sake had the breath knocked out of him.

"Homeless people like you shouldn't even be alive. Well, i for one am going to take a stand. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU." And with hat...the man fell to his knees, a kunai protruding from his throat. Sake looked up to see a pair of calmly smiling ninjas, who told him they could help get him back on his feet. Sake, just wanting a new person to love, anaively followed them into a nearby alleyway...he felt a numb thud on the back of his head - his vision blurred as he sank into the warm, beckoning abyss of unconsciousness...

He awoke in a huge dome, filled with unkempt ninja; he was sunsequently met with a flurry of punches too fast for his eyes to even comprehend and dragged into a room to meet a mysterious man known only as 'San' (as in -san when used in names to mean older, as a term of respect). Sake talked to San, and learned of the oganisation hee ran - Root+ - a continuation of the ANBU Root project, done secretly, but with adapted methods.

Now that Sake had learned of them, San said, he had 2 choices: Death, or participation. Being entirely rtional, Sake joined Root+, and stayed there for 2 years, learning Ansatsuken (meaning assassin fist), which utilises the fundamentals of the 8 gates theory - for example, if you have to use a tap with a pipe attched to it, to fill a bucket to the brim, without over-doing it, you have 2 methods:

1) you can turn the tap full blast, splash water everywhere (wasted water), and will probably over-go the limit

2)You could squeeze the pipe, making little busts of water come out. This does not spill any water, and allows you to moderate the amount of water coming out.

Now, in bodily terms, picture the water as both energy and chakra supply. Picture the bucket as power needed to defeat a foe/bodily limits. Think of the pipe as the chakra points/gates.
Ansatsuken adopts the 2nd method - this is what was used on Sake when he first awoke, and uses a relatively small amount of chakra - and in this way deals the same amount of damage as a Opened Gate-fueled attack, but over a slightly longer period of time;all while keeping the user in physical peak performance.

Sake also learned how to further develop his control over his kekkei-genkai, and how to control the fire seals on his body.

Uncle encouraged Sake to avenge his abandonement by killing the drunk monk. At first, Sake was reluctant, but with enough drugs (slipped into food/drink) he came round. In this half-controlled state, Sake found his master, in a different sanctuary - but something was different about him. The monk looked up from his kanji, and smiled. Sake killed him effortlessly, but the monk didn't fight back....

Whilst he was travelling back, Sake regained full consciousness, and realised what he had done. He stormed into Uncle's office, actually killing the outside guards using ansatsuken. Uncle told him why he had him drugged - he was the only one who could accomplish the job, as the monk was very powerful, and could have killed Sake in 1 strike if he wanted to - this is because he had mastered the chakra type of Dark. It also tied-in with the 1st stage of Uncle's plan: to eradicate users and teachers of endangered jutsu, so no-one could ever find out about the jutsu that could takeRoot+ down.

At this, Sake flipped out completeley. All those events: his parents murder at his own hands; the monk abandoning him; the man who was going to kill him;the trickery of Uncle - they culminated in his mind. Any normal person would have a fit...but not Sake. Instead, he calmly closed his eyes made a handsign, and quickly opened them.....and the entire complexc was filled with fire. He had emptied out all of his fire chakra and all the fire in his tattoos to make what would be known as the 'Inner Sun Technique'. He never saw the result, as the abyss called for him the second time.....

He awoke to find nothing more than a stolen ANBU mask (probably recovered on another person's mission) and two swords....in a MASSIVE crator. Being hundreds of miles from any civilisation, Sake decided to go into seclusion, training himself to control the Inner Sun Technique, as well as his emotions.
HeavensWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 17:02   Link #2211
4th

hey how do you do this?
4th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 17:07   Link #2212
4th

Oh... Ralic:hair like naruto ,outfit,4th hokage's. Weapon:fire katana/katana on fire
Jutsu:Rasendori (a combination of rasengan and chidori)
4th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 19:41   Link #2213
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Heaven's Wrath: Your really putting a lot of work into this character, actually the most work I've ever seen put into one character. It's turning out reall well good job!

4th: Wow, this is so original! It's not like we haven't seen this before! I'm sorry but this is basically a slacker's rip-off. There is no work put into this at all. And the little work that's put into is a complete rip-off of things from the show. I mean who is going going to have the 4th hokage's cloak? I'll give you some slight oddball chance that another character could have hair just like naruto's. And Rasendori is completely unoriginal. Every noob who has made a useless character has used this stupid jutsu, which I believe is impossible to use in the first place. First of all Kakashi has said himself Sasuke is the only person he taught chidori to, and you would have to have sharingan to fully use it anyway. And second of all there are only three ninja I can think of at the moment who even have rasengan, one of which is dead. So the possibility of one person learning both of these and combining them is completely ridiculous and one in a trillion. And lastly no story for the character to tell us anything about him at all is a big minus for any character. For anyone who was wondering what a bad character is this is the prime example. I'm sorry 4th, but you need to try a lot harder. I'm not trying to chase you off at all, and would hate to see you leave just because I told you your character is bad, but you really need to try harder. Good luck with your next one, and if your wanting to see some examples of better characters just look back a couple pages and read the characters on those. Please try again and don't give up .
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 23:17   Link #2214
michaelbo121

Jutsu: Raiton: 電光段平 Denkou Ken (Lightning Broadsword)

Type: Ninjutsu

Effect: The user of this jutsu creates a sword of chakra, this sword’s power is determined by the amount of chakra the user puts into it. The swords abilities somewhat resemble the rakiri, or chidori . This blade has the ability to cut through many things and is by far stronger than any man-made blade of steel, its sleek design enables maximum speed, Katana-like, and yet it is stronger than a broadsword.

Advantages/Disadvantages: Advantages of this is that for travelling it lightens the load, its also great for defence seeing as its nearly unbreakable, and is quick to summon, the blade is able to slice through nearly anything as well so when in a sword on sword battle it would be easy to win. This is because this jutsu also makes you have abnormally high skill with the blade and your strength is increased by about 3 or 4 times its original strength this is depending on how much chakra is focused into the jutsu and the blade itself. The downside is after you relinquish the blade (end the jutsu) you feel incredibly weakened in the arm used to wield the blade because of the dramatic increase in strength you gain, it puts tremendous strain on the muscles. You will also have a much harder time to wield a sword regardless of which hand you are using because you will feel mentally drained from the sudden increase in mental alertness in other words skill increase. The effects of the strength and mental drain will last about an hour to three hours depending on how much chakra you put into it, and the time you used the jutsu for.

Hand seals required: Horse (uma), Rat (Ne), Ox (ushi)

Hope you like it i tried hard for this one (and YES i realize that if you were reading the manga or watching the shippuden subbed or raw or whatever sauske does something somewhat similar when he runs chidori down the blade of his sword. dont post quotes and replies saying i copied or what not i tried to the best of my abilities to make it more original) also if you feel like it DO post replies if i put the wrong type of the word, or the words in the wrong order.
michaelbo121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 11:10   Link #2215
Bookie
Yaoi fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by temari_love View Post
Ahhh! Ichigo, I haven't gotten done with creation of Kurorein yet!lol. I wish you would of waited for me to get done but now i'll have to hurry. God dang it... still, a kinda of good character... you got me interested in her, but only because you made her part of 'them'. I think you need to add alot of more details to kumosa, like her... ranking? or what is a petal blade charmer. please explain. (You better not take this to offense, since your like my only friend.)

hey guys! Its It's me the person you all hate. I'm planning on post alot of characters and such sometime tomarrow, i've been extremely buisy. One of which is the garage sale that I have to go help take down right now! bye 'till tommarow.

Shut up temari_love.
Old 2008-06-27, 11:12   Link #2216
Bookie
Yaoi fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by temari_love View Post
Sharfan, sometimes I just get the feeling nobody likes me here, donno why but it's just an instinct of mine. (Ichigo-fallen_angel- is my only real friend in the real world.)
I am so close to getting it done! Just a few more hours...(or minutes depends) I only have down a little bit about 'Kurorein' but I'll write down what I know.

You should have guessed, Kurorein (Meaning Black rain I think) is an Organization (somewhat like Akatsuki, but different.) for Missing nin. from Kirigakure, Konhagakure, and a few other select villages. They work in squads of 3 typically but in some cases 2 or 4. Their leaders name is Akazi Kitaru, from Kirigakure. There are 12 exact known active members in Kurorein and mostly females, by one member, Akazi's daughter, Mitsu Adora (Light(Jap.),beloved one(Latin)). This is not really that good yet, I'm just posting this here right now, the real thing will be alot better.
Oh and uhh... Ichigo, Kurorein isn't a village.
One Quiston.WHO CARES?it`s my charater not yours.
Old 2008-06-27, 16:14   Link #2217
Bookie
Yaoi fan

Name-Kami

Age-18

Wight-60 lbs

Village-water fall

Wepon-Blue fire

Hair-Jade green

Eye color-Purple

Out fit-black dragon gown/w black leggings

Back groud-Has no back ground

Special abileties-Blue fire in the shape of a cresint moon,then explodes,boom,your dead.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!X3
Old 2008-06-27, 21:58   Link #2218
mace58
Ketseuka Hagane
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to mace58
Yimimoto Jeremy (only read if u like naruto!!)

Hair: spiky(sauske style), brown

Birthdate: Unknown

Head: Yondaime Minato's look with brown eyes and brown eyebrows.

Clothes: usually wears American clothes(he was born in america but clan originated in Japan) wears headband and ninja vest(like Kakashi's) rarely.

Occupation: 7th Hokage(father Yimimoto James is 6th),husband to Yimimoto Jessica, father to Yimimoto Ryan.

Gekkai Genkai: Sharing-Byakugan(kalidascope-evil eye)(which turns into Byaku-Sharingan(evil kalidascope eye) many forms of it)The Yimimoto Clan's Eye techniques and jutsus are so powerful that it makes the clan the most developed and strongest of all the clans.

Chakra type: Wind,Fire,Water,Earth and Lighting(only possible due to the clans power usually mastered at age 20). And his own Lava (combo of Fire and Earth).

Jutsu: Mostly ninjutsu but has powerful genjutsu due to the Byaku-Sharingan,

Jutsu Techniques: Chidora 5,000 chirping birds 1st shot, 2nd shot, 3rd shot, 4th shot, 5th killing shot. Radora (combination of Rasengan and Chidora) 1st shot, 2nd shot, 3rd shot, 4th shot, 5th killing shot, bring down the house.Radoringaun (combination of 2 radoras) 1st shot, 2nd shot, 3rd shot, 4th shot, 5th killing shot. Permenant Shadow Clones. Yimimoto Jeremy's holy scroll. Yimimoto clan healing jutsu. Yimimoto clan chakra recovery jutsu. Byaku-Sharingan Release and 5 pronged seal. The all seeing eye(lets him see anything).(due to The all seeing eye almost any jutsu shown in naruto). Fire Juuken (Flame Gental Fist). Yimimoto Jeremys Rendan(barrage). Yimimoto Demons Barrage.Summoning Jutsu: Ultimate 3 Dog Tecchnique. Death Swords Slash.Hero's Eye. Summoning Jutsu: Massive Dragon Squad. Earth Style 2nd CHance Jutsu.

Ninja Tools: Golden Shuriken, Kunai, Ninjutsu Kunai, Sword of Death, Sword of Flaming Death, Sword of Instant Death, Sword of Ultimate Death, Sword of the Demon.

Info: Jeremy's clan started when an Uchiha and Hyuga fell in love and married, and had a baby boy. The baby eventually made Sharin-Byakugan and killed his parents from the power plus further down the line the other clan members made the other forms and married other clans. Due to a secret jutsu they gave each other the clans Gekkai Genkai's and now has almost every clan in it. They are in every villiage and live in a secret hidden island that only a clan member can find. He has a Silly personality but can get very serious quick. Only his son can beat him. Their clan has a demon called The Demon of the Yimimoto Clan which is the combined souls of the dead members of the clan. Only 3 people have it Yimimoto James, Jeremy, and Ryan. Jeremy makes his father adopt Naruto and thus giving him his gekkai genkai. Naruto is trained by Jeremy to learn their clans jutsus and eventually Naruto makes his own Byaku-Sharingan only available to him. Jeremy has the power curse mark which actually dosent spread all over the body. Instead it changes its form making the user stronger and at the last form makes the user entirly black but has red eyes. He himself when he uses his scroll becomes a god and is literaly unbeatable in this stage. Him and his son eventually bring all the villiages under their command. He has many trusted allies and friends. He is one of the only people who can use the 8th gate and not die. Finally his son Ryan can kill Jeremy even in his god form!!!!!!!!!!

made by
mace58

if u wanna know more please message me ill be glad to tell u anything and maybe even help u make your own character(this is the short story!!!!!!)

Last edited by mace58; 2008-06-30 at 10:10. Reason: forgot something
mace58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 22:14   Link #2219
mace58
Ketseuka Hagane
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to mace58
sorry everyone i have bad editing skills its sharing-byakugan lol
mace58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 22:19   Link #2220
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen_angel View Post
One Quiston.WHO CARES?it`s my charater not yours.
Shouldn't you care because it's your character? If you don't want people to critque your characters, don't post them here. And if you don't want comments to be bad, spend some time and put some effort into making them good. Frankly, though you were not directing your comments to me, a few of your posts were quite rude to other members who were only trying to give some constructive criticism and ask questions about your character. If you aren't going to be polite and civil, let me be frank (and excuse my language): GET THE FUCK OUT.