AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-07-07, 06:14   Link #61
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Hell, they were even amazed that the summoning ritual worked in the first place!
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-07, 06:51   Link #62
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Wonder, if the Anime budget was too low to even add in a few random characters?
They could have just made the room in wjocj Souma was working, as a two-segments room, with the Cabinet people working in the outer room, while Souma working alone in the inner room. That extra like 3-5 sec clip would have changed the flow by a lot. But then again, Japanese media does like to showcase their MC's as OP's in some form (as long as they don't have a Rival).
Or they could have added one guy working at a desk, copied and pasted twenty times.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-07, 10:00   Link #63
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Yeah, they made some strange cuts at the meeting between him and Liscia. Not only did they remove all the helpers working alongside him, if I remember right it was supposed to be the first time we see his power.
Spoiler for his power:

I don't know, maybe they cut this stuff to make later points more "significant". Like, to make new characters more important by having him lack helpers.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-07, 11:25   Link #64
leongsh
Daijoubu!

Not sure about this show. Bland start in the first episode. The plot sounds decent but to be suddenly made the king to run a kingdom? Meh. May watch a couple more episodes to see where this goes.

This season we are getting a plague of isekai shows. There's been so many over the past few years, I am generally all tapped out on isekai shows.
leongsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-07, 12:08   Link #65
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Yeah, they made some strange cuts at the meeting between him and Liscia. Not only did they remove all the helpers working alongside him, if I remember right it was supposed to be the first time we see his power.
Spoiler for his power:

I don't know, maybe they cut this stuff to make later points more "significant". Like, to make new characters more important by having him lack helpers.
Maybe the feathers took off with Licia's missing chest.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-08, 21:10   Link #66
BWTraveller
Born to ship

I don't recall her ever having that much up top though...
Old 2021-07-08, 21:55   Link #67
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
I don't recall her ever having that much up top though...
s' about three to four times as much as in the anime - definitely a visible difference.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2021-07-09, 02:24   Link #68
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
s' about three to four times as much as in the anime - definitely a visible difference.
Oh, you're right, even just comparing to the LN

Spoiler for LightNovel:

Spoiler for Anime:

Well, due to her mostly wearing her uniform, she gives a slim impression in most of the novel illustrations so they probably wanted to maintain that.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-09, 09:12   Link #69
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
Oh, you're right, even just comparing to the LN

Spoiler for LightNovel:

Spoiler for Anime:

Well, due to her mostly wearing her uniform, she gives a slim impression in most of the novel illustrations so they probably wanted to maintain that.
Now I'm curious to see how she looks outside her uniform .
Old 2021-07-09, 15:13   Link #70
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
The true problem is her anime face, and by that I mean it's design compared to other media. The Wolf girl actually looks just as old as her in the anime

Old 2021-07-10, 00:16   Link #71
scififan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
There are tutorials on Youtube that lectue on how to make a big difference of "impression" with pads. Then, you are able to make the structural assessment(end of gentelmen's discussion).
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-10, 13:00   Link #72
Frontier

Souma is getting a better lay of the land and understanding how this kingdom and its systems work, which is useful now that he's king, and the problems he needs to solve...also, Liscia bathing because why not ?

So Souma, as summoned Heroes often do, has magic, and it's the ability to project his consciousness into inanimate objects to make them do what he needs them to do. Simple, but practical for what Souma needs which is basically just getting more work done .

The king and queen are still relaxing while Liscia is actually putting the work in alongside Souma. She definitely feels like she's earning the throne more than her father did .

Look at Souma staring at Liscia as she sleeps cutely after some hard work. He even couldn't help himself and touched her hair. On Liscia's front, she made it a point to ask if he had any girlfriends when discussing his past life and seemed pretty bummed at the prospect of him eventually leaving once he's done with the kingdom. I see what's going on between these two .

The perks of not knowing how to ride a horse if it means you can hold on to a girls hips .

Poor Liscia realizing how little she knew about the deep-seated issues her country is facing as their princess, but Souma is making sure she's learning and becoming more aware of it because he intends for her to take over from him once he's done all he can to revitalize the country .

Souma is, understandably, not pleased to be stuck with the same advisors as the former king who get them into this mess in the first place, so he pulls a Cao Cao and calls for all able bodied and exceptional people to join his cabinet and serve under him, which includes the rest of the main characters .

So we've got a warrior girl, a black-haired mage (?), an overweight guy, a blue-haired girl that I think was in communication with one of the world leaders in the last episode, and a little fox girl that seems to be a refugee? I'm looking forward to getting to know them all moving forward .

The Ending was without animation but it sounds like a very beautiful and serene theme .
Old 2021-07-10, 17:31   Link #73
Alchemist007
*Author

That recruitment speech: "My Isekai needs a larger cast, and more girls!"
Old 2021-07-10, 18:14   Link #74
leongsh
Daijoubu!

Episode 2 went a lot better once you accept the premise that he was made the king since he appeared to the former king that MC is a lot better at identifying problems to solve. It's presented like a simple course of Governing 101. Will watch a bit more to see where it goes.
leongsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-10, 20:29   Link #75
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

That's quite a nice episode. Souma officially becomes a magic user, rallies a paperwork army in dealing with money trails, and makes his next plans for the kingdom. Looks like the money obtained from selling some of the kingdom's treasures will be used for the switchover to new crops as well as his search for aspiring people from across the Kingdom of Elfrieden.

Channeling Cao Cao aside, I admire Souma's long-term insight, preparing Liscia to take over his duties "when the time comes". Liscia does feel bad about most of Souma's ideas going whoosh over her head, but well, she's trained in a military school and I doubt the issues of the treasury are taught to soldiers in detail there. She seems interested in learning more though. I can definitely sense some romance between the two.

And now the greatest talent search in the kingdom begins!
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-10, 22:51   Link #76
Eater of All
NOM

His magic is pretty interesting. If he had computers he would be able to delegate his forked consciousness to multitask insanely well. But even as is, if he has any computations/assessments/designs he needs done, he can basically farm it off to a forked consciousness and focus on other things.
Old 2021-07-11, 11:06   Link #77
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Seems almost like someone on the staff heard the complaints about Liscia's boobs since one of the first things we see is her in the shower. So yeah they're still there, and just as big as they always were, it's just that the anime version of that uniform compresses them very effectively.
Old 2021-07-11, 11:39   Link #78
Frontier

Quote:
Seems almost like someone on the staff heard the complaints about Liscia's boobs since one of the first things we see is her in the shower. So yeah they're still there, and just as big as they always were, it's just that the anime version of that uniform compresses them very effectively.
This show knows when to show off its Main Heroine .
Old 2021-07-11, 14:12   Link #79
Lex79

The living poltergeist is the kind of magic that in another isekai would be deemed completely useless and disappointing by the protagonist (only for it to be revealed later as a cheat ability that let's him gain experience multiple times faster than a normal person. Since this is Realist Hero, Souma instead is glad to have the perfect ability to do paperwork more efficiently.
Old 2021-07-11, 17:20   Link #80
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Fun thing, early on in the episode (I didn't even see the shower thing), Licia was leaning forward a bit and I thought "Could it be that her uniform is just wider? And in fact, it is. Her Manga uniform seems to become smaller compared to her Anime uniform which actually gives it said effect. i.E. she is wearing a larger uniform.

Other than that it feels like they've changed some thing around on the timeline. Not that it matters that much but still.