Old 2022-06-12, 22:48   Link #34941
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Spoiler for Moriarty's My Room lines:
Spoiler:

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-12, 23:27   Link #34942
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Almost finished the Las Vegas game again (NA version). Had two missions that I didn't finish.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-13, 11:02   Link #34943
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I finished it but had 2 Fever tickets left. By the time I've found them in my present box, I was already powered out... And there is also the Kancolle event... Where Yamato is now an airport hotel

Edit: Doing Tristan's Interlude atm... OMG the Mounty Python reference

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2022-06-13 at 11:35.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-13, 20:32   Link #34944
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
I finished it but had 2 Fever tickets left. By the time I've found them in my present box, I was already powered out
I'm just frustrated. The first time I played that event, I was more than halfway, but had some missions left out.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-14, 02:23   Link #34945
Homura7

Hunting season starts today, and after that is the countdown to the 5th anniversary. Finally, at long last I will start recording my setups.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-15, 05:26   Link #34946
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Grail Front again. Thought they forgot about it. Gacha bait is Jinako. BB and her Alteregos get buffs.

Still at chapter 7 in Traum. Mostly just waiting for the translation of the story. I doubt it'll finish before the new event will arrive though. New event is late June but Road to 7 LB3 is next week 22nd so the event is probably on the 29th.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-15, 10:24   Link #34947
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
I'm just frustrated. The first time I played that event, I was more than halfway, but had some missions left out.
The main thing you lose out on is the Crystalized Lore: believe me though, with time you'll have more of those than you can actually use.
Unless you are really farming hard for materials and QP, that is. I don't do that anymore and rather take breather's in between the flood of events.

EDit: Taken the edit out, belonged elsewhere lol.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2022-06-19 at 06:49.
Old 2022-06-18, 15:39   Link #34948
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Avalon Le Fae:

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"

Last edited by Thess; 2022-06-18 at 15:49.
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-19, 06:51   Link #34949
AC-Phoenix
Detective

What I don't get about the britain losbelt is how Caster-Morgan (let's just assume she is a caster ) is apparently not a fairy, but a human, while Losbelt Zerker-caster Morgan, somehow is.

Old 2022-06-20, 04:38   Link #34950
Thess

Quote:
What I don't get about the britain losbelt is how Caster-Morgan (let's just assume she is a caster ) is apparently not a fairy, but a human, while Losbelt Zerker-caster Morgan, somehow is.
Panhistory Morgan is a fairy too despite being born to human parents. She's the Lady of the Lake Vivian, as well as the human sister (which surely refers to Morgause) and the witch Morgan. The Pendragon bloodline is strange and can turn into nonhuman beings. The same happened to Vortigern.

Merlin specifically calls Lostbelt Morgan "Vivian" so she's actually just that side of Panhistory Morgan, I guess. In an isekai way. We don't know how it works because she was sent to Britain thousands of years before the time Panhistory Morgan was born. It may have to do with the way fairies designate their purposes to identical heirs/incarnations. So she's Morgan but actually a previous incarnation of her. Like the one who was alledegy Ceasar's lover and had Panhistory Oberon together who is older than Arturia's sister.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-21, 21:57   Link #34951
Rizare

Weekly ticket awarded me a spook Karna instead of summer BB. Great, I get a super saiyan god instead of waifu. With that, all grail fronts are done. Last few ones were a pain to get all chests before defeating everyone.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-24, 05:27   Link #34952
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Me to people: "Don't fall for the banner bait, Castatoria is nigh."

*Sees Kingprotea* "Hmm protea is better than anything I have in the Alter Ego group...One free roll can't hurt."
"*Rolls with all 10 Tickets and 150 Free quartz to get 1 Passionlip and Herc NP5, after the first roll wa so stupid, there was no way one could accept that*
*Facepalms at himself*

Old 2022-06-24, 13:42   Link #34953
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

^There are better Alter Egos than Kingprotea. You should have held off on rolling her.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-24, 17:10   Link #34954
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

i can resist the temptation! Bring it on!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-26, 20:36   Link #34955
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Me to people: "Don't fall for the banner bait, Castatoria is nigh."

*Sees Kingprotea* "Hmm protea is better than anything I have in the Alter Ego group...One free roll can't hurt."
"*Rolls with all 10 Tickets and 150 Free quartz to get 1 Passionlip and Herc NP5, after the first roll wa so stupid, there was no way one could accept that*
*Facepalms at himself*
Yeah, trying to save up is easier said than done sometimes. Temptation can still strike. I basically ran into that with the last Summer re-run. A feeling of "oh I really do like Okita...I guess a roll or two wouldn't hurt." Thankfully I did save hard enough that it didn't hurt that bad. But it did get a bit silly.

I wouldn't mind getting Melt to NP3 either. But that banner (though unfortunately shared rate-up) will still hang around for the day after the anniversary banner drops. So I can still try out for Castoria and see if anything is left afterwards...
Old 2022-06-30, 01:00   Link #34956
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

10 tickets for the new Servant Kyokutei Bakin. Only got Valkyrie to note and no event CEs. Not gonna try more. Given that this is 3 weeks, no chance of summer 6 rerun in July so just gonna save for Anniv.

Seems like there's an SSR Archer listed in the source element in the official website. Given the enemy who sniped us in the start of the event story plus his appearance in Traum, it's the
Spoiler:
Expect a part 2 gacha next week and maybe a Hokusai gacha as well since she's an event Servant.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-04, 08:05   Link #34957
grecefar

well new update un the NA version and castoria in the banner, I've hear good things about her but I'm waiting for morgan.

I really liked the pure prims shop, It really helps a lot.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-04, 08:43   Link #34958
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I got Castoria in my first 11-roll. Pretty happy about that.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-04, 10:24   Link #34959
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I got Castoria in my first 11-roll. Pretty happy about that.
Damn you're lucky. Took me 5 rolls.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-04, 10:39   Link #34960
XFire
150% done

Castoria has descended. Let's snap this game in half, people

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon