AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-08-30, 14:42   Link #561
Rei.K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
You realize that most of the the time that's the case ? Hibino deserve someone better than him ? Why ? Just because Kyohei is a bit shy with girl ? What a great reason And even if he's shy if something bad happen to her, she knows that she can count on him. And she knows that.
Houla, du calme mon pote.
I was merely joking about the whole thing, it's obvious Kyohei has a lot of good things going on for him and that's definitely the reason Hibino likes him. While I do think this kind of "badass who is only weak around girl" type of male lead is a bit overused, Kyohei still manages to remain a much more decent character than what we get to see in a lot of other animes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusa-san
Stop thinking that girl only like bad guy and all, it's beyond ridiculous.
When did I even imply this about girls ? You look like you're taking this a bit personally. I'm sorry if you got hurt by a girl who's into bad guys or something, but leave me out of it
... ease out, it's only an anime.
Rei.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 14:44   Link #562
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Utao getting grilled by the detective was funny especially her reaction when they left. Lol no reaction from Aki when Kuuko mounted him. Best part was Utao thinking Hibino isn't a rival and laughing with her back turned. Nice to see Moyako again. Good thing Utao and Kirio agreed not to fight again. Mahiru arrives! Lol at Hibino's reaction.
Old 2011-08-30, 15:14   Link #563
Xaturas

Yup when she showed up, there were some parts when she wen't high pitched Mayuri voice.
It will probably be her trademark anyway.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 15:27   Link #564
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Episode 9 was pretty good.

Some additional thoughts below in spoiler space...

Spoiler for Kamisama Dolls Episode 9:
Old 2011-08-30, 15:53   Link #565
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Episode 9

lmao

Utao confirmed of having a thing for Kyouhei (Does Hibino look bigger than usual in that scene? )
I found it very funny that a new rival was introduced a few minutes after she said this. It was way too early for Utao to gloat!

Mahiru sure knows how to make an entrance. I've been waiting for to appear for so long; I hope she won't disappoint me. So far so good.

I've got to say I greatly underestimated Kuuko. Not only has she not become Aki's maid (still trying to figure out why she was wearing that outfit), she's almost dominating him instead. Almost. They truly are a match made in heaven. Aki kind of seems to have mellowed down a bit (six months have passed, so it makes sense). I was a bit surprised to see him reminisce about Sensei and his dog. It shows he's far from being as heartless as everybody else thinks.
Old 2011-08-30, 16:39   Link #566
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Something is bothering me for a while now, isn't Utao working in public violate the child labor law?
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 17:05   Link #567
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep9:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 17:06   Link #568
Forsaken_Infinity

Was a decent episode but nothing really happened again.
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 17:46   Link #569
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 09

You know, this series is not even trying hard to make me like it, it's been 9 weeks already that it made my Wednesday mornings so fun and something to look forward to.

When Detective man was interrogating Utao, I laughed when she repeated the tv line. He caught her and if it weren't for Hibino-papa, she's in jail

Moyako visiting Hibino's place was interesting. They really don't take sides, since being dragged here by a Hyuga, might as well visit the other side too Oh, and the way Kyohei has been teasing girls, it's no wonder why he hasn't been conscious of romantic things lol.

It's an interesting thing though, we see here that Aki isn't in town because of Kyohei. All this time he's been thinking of what Chihaya said, seems like he had a promise to keep. That's some dedication, man. I bet in his prison cell that's been ringing in his ears non-stop, "gofaraway, gofaraway, gofaraway" I guess it did drive him mad lol.

But, the way eps end are so fun! Mahiru! Stockings! Nice body! KanaHana voice! And a hair color I could get used to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei.K
By the way mangatron, don't know about you but I was surprised at this ep.

It seems we were wrong, after all. They definitely are noticing how big she is ... I guess most of them are just ignoring it (if that's even possible).
I'll be damned
I couldn't help but laugh when Koushirou said this. "That girl with the rack" was so simply putting it, yet that's the best way he actually identified her as? Instead of saying "that girl who brought you to Kamakari" or "The girl you're homestaying with", might as well call her big booby girl Seems like he only see's her big ones, a certain wife isn't going to be happy to hear him say this

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Nice to have Kuuko back this episode and see her getting along well with Aki.

Not as big as Hibino's but her melons are quite nice too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I've got to say I greatly underestimated Kuuko. Not only has she not become Aki's maid (still trying to figure out why she was wearing that outfit), she's almost dominating him instead. Almost. They truly are a match made in heaven. Aki kind of seems to have mellowed down a bit (six months have passed, so it makes sense). I was a bit surprised to see him reminisce about Sensei and his dog. It shows he's far from being as heartless as everybody else thinks.
Ah, I've been supportive of this pairing, and I'm so glad to see their relationship going in the "right" direction She even had the guts to point it out to him that she mounted him and was doing feel-good stuff XD. Although the most dominant side of my brain agrees that she should have mounted him while in the maid outfit + stockings

Seriously, they are so good together. She even found him in the park! If she didn't put a GPS tracking device on him I'll be at their wedding
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 18:06   Link #570
Sides

Is there any news regarding a second season? Kind got the felling that we might end up with a cliffhanger or unfinished business.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 18:19   Link #571
mangatron

Aha, forgot to add something. That part when Aki was remembering Sensei's words, he mentioned that he'd like to blow The Village to kingdom come. It confirms what Hibino-papa said that the village doesn't leave you alone, so instead of running away from the village, might as well make it run away from you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Is there any news regarding a second season? Kind got the felling that we might end up with a cliffhanger or unfinished business.
I... have been getting this feeling since ep 07. It would be nice if we had more Hibino X Kyohei Kuuko X Aki, those 2 are so much fun to watch
Old 2011-08-30, 18:48   Link #572
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

I was 'meh' about most of the episode, but there were two especially golden points towards the inn.

'I promise not to pick fights with Utao' is such a blatant half-promise I can't ignore it: after all, anyone else is fair game while still keeping honor as a Man, right?

Also, the fact that new girl was running to seize Kyohei as he was running away from her got me to laugh. Just a bit.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 19:06   Link #573
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

lol Utao such a creepy smile Also saying Hibino a less rival

Love the facial expression of Mahiru while holding a stun gun with a smile.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 19:10   Link #574
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
No news, but the anime is probably going to use up 7 volumes of the original source. That's more than half (so far, 9 books, so 7/9).
So it might be hard.

Quote:
That did not happen though...?

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2011-08-30, 19:14   Link #575
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
That did not happen though...?
Oh. I was talking about the pv for the next episode.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 19:24   Link #576
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Oh. I was talking about the pv for the next episode.
Ah~ Gotcha. I was busy facepalming to look. Though the song is awesome as always.

Old 2011-08-30, 19:28   Link #577
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Unfortunately, I doubt this will ever get a second season unless some miracle happens. Sales are way too low.
Old 2011-08-30, 19:33   Link #578
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikvod00 View Post
HanaKana must have made some sort of weird contract with the devil where she's forced to voice a dozen or more roles in a single season or she dies. That's the only logical reason for her being in SO many animes. Good grief. O_o
damnit, I knew kuroneko shouldn't have dealt with the dark arts.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 19:34   Link #579
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Did somebody say yandere?

I gotta wonder though, whose body was that on the ground, if that is a body...

Why did she have to show up so late *cough*faithful adaption*cough*
Old 2011-08-30, 20:02   Link #580
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
Unfortunately, I doubt this will ever get a second season unless some miracle happens. Sales are way too low.
Not really. For instance, Kore ha Zombie didn't sell lots either, but it got a 2nd season. On the other hand, Seitoukai Yakuindomo sold more, but it isn't getting a 2nd season.

Tags
action, fantasy, horror, romance, seinen