Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-05-28, 11:53   Link #901
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
Just looked at chapter 63 raw. Interesting events the occurred.
Spoiler for Chapter 63:
Spoiler for Let me guess?:
Old 2013-05-28, 12:41   Link #902
Velsy

Quote:
Just looked at chapter 63 raw. Interesting events the occurred.
Spoiler for Chapter 63:
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 12:44   Link #903
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Spoiler for Cleo:
Old 2013-05-28, 14:19   Link #904
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Spoiler for ch 63:
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 14:21   Link #905
NoLongerSane

Spoiler for Chapter 63:
Old 2013-05-29, 04:03   Link #906
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Spoiler for Chapter 63:
Spoiler:

Spoiler for Chapter 63:
Old 2013-05-29, 06:27   Link #907
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler for Chapter 63:
Spoiler:
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 06:51   Link #908
Fwarlord

I hope that annoying Sigyn will get killed for good. It's necessary for Rygart's character development. As long as Sigyn stay alive, he can't be anything but a useless kid who always runaways from his problems and does nothing to change.

Last edited by Fwarlord; 2013-05-29 at 07:56.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 07:15   Link #909
Tenzen12

I think he is far from that bad, but even though I don't particulary hate Sigyn, I don't mind her to get killed for greater cause either.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 08:15   Link #910
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
I hope that annoying Sigyn will get killed for good. It's necessary for Rygart's character development. As long as Sigyn stay alive, he can't be anything but a useless kid who always runaways from his problems and does nothing to change.
You must have missed most of the manga if you think that statement is true. If it wasn't for her this like another title would be called Break Blade Farming...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 09:14   Link #911
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
You must have missed most of the manga if you think that statement is true. If it wasn't for her this like another title would be called Break Blade Farming...
-Not necessary since she was not the only one work in that mecha

-Not to mention that they able rebuild it without her even though she even said it can't be rebuild again and they should trash it
(She was just one of many scientists)

-It was the king idea to call Rygart to test it > so even without her they will still build it and ask Rygart to pilot it
Old 2013-05-29, 14:18   Link #912
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I think he is far from that bad, but even though I don't particulary hate Sigyn, I don't mind her to get killed for greater cause either.
You do realize that there was only one person that could bring Rygart back from his drunken fighting depression after the final battle right? Sigyn is actually vital to Rygarts character development killing her would generate the kind of character development you are thinking. Remember Rygart only took up arms to protect his friends. If Sigyn died there is a good chance that Rygart would get himself killed to avenge her in a fit of rage.

Im confused as to how you can say Rygart has not changed, he has changed immensely since the start the manga he's not so innocent anymore but he has changed and for the better. It take a strong will to pick up arms to fight a losing war when you have no experience but he did it. This story is as much about Sigyn as it is about Rygart. She is actually very vital to the plot. Hes definitely not useless and after the horrors of war hes seen he is definitely not a kid.
Old 2013-05-29, 15:02   Link #913
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler for Chapter 63:
Awesome, thanks for the clarification.

Spoiler for Chapter 63:
Old 2013-05-29, 19:08   Link #914
Velsy

Quote:
Spoiler for Cleo:
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 23:30   Link #915
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
You do realize that there was only one person that could bring Rygart back from his drunken fighting depression after the final battle right? Sigyn is actually vital to Rygarts character development killing her would generate the kind of character development you are thinking. Remember Rygart only took up arms to protect his friends. If Sigyn died there is a good chance that Rygart would get himself killed to avenge her in a fit of rage.

Im confused as to how you can say Rygart has not changed, he has changed immensely since the start the manga he's not so innocent anymore but he has changed and for the better. It take a strong will to pick up arms to fight a losing war when you have no experience but he did it. This story is as much about Sigyn as it is about Rygart. She is actually very vital to the plot. Hes definitely not useless and after the horrors of war hes seen he is definitely not a kid.
Bring back? From my POV, what Sigyn did is just reverting Rygart back from a soldier to a mere farmer. She don't want him to fight, she wants to build a peaceful family with him. That way of thinking is completely unreal. Their country is currently at war and there is noway Athens will spare the pilot of Delphine and the queen of Krisna. This way, Sigyn is the biggest obstacle that prevent Rygart to become a complete soldier. If she were to die, Rygart may loose his sanity but he will recover somehow and grow to be stronger just like when Girge was killed. But as long as Sigyn stay alive, Rygart can't be anything but a farmer. Her death is necessary for his mindset to evolve from a farmer's to a soldier's.

And yes, I know Rygart has changed, but that's just temporary. As soon as he begins to change completely, Sigyn appears and revert him back to be a farmer by remind him of a normal life they could have as well as his love for her. She scares that he will change and become a person she don't recognize. Sigyn loves Rygart the farmer, not Rygart the warrior. And innocent or not, Rygart is still a kid who can't stand the death of both is allies or his enemies. That won't do. A soldier should care not for those kind of things and fight to win only. He is fighting on the loosing side and the winning side won't spare him. So his only way to survive is becomes a real soldier and leads his country to victory.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 01:24   Link #916
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post

Sure I realise that much, no problem. And it's not like Sigyn is only one who care (Hodr. Narvi, Baldr and possibly fair share of other characters). Actualy killing her of might be tad harsh, but let her be in some comfortable prison for few years so Rygart learn depend on others as well would be nice IMO.
Old 2013-05-30, 14:02   Link #917
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Scanlations are out.

Spoiler for c63:
Old 2013-05-30, 14:04   Link #918
Gundamx

I won't really called it comfortable neither can she stay in it for years since they plan to kill her.
Old 2013-05-30, 14:07   Link #919
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

^Yeah. I know.
Old 2013-05-30, 14:12   Link #920
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
I won't really called it comfortable neither can she stay in it for years since they plan to kill her.
I know it isn't, that was how I would like it not like it actual is. Anyway things can change depending on circumistances.

Tags
action, adventure, mecha, science fiction, shounen