AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-16, 22:46   Link #61
SekiRyOu

Question...

It is said that the Sharingan can copy any type of jutsu rite? Well...

Spoiler:
Old 2003-11-16, 22:54   Link #62
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Spoiler:
Old 2003-11-16, 23:13   Link #63
eLstar
(^_^)v

Spoiler:
Old 2003-11-16, 23:39   Link #64
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Well I can spoil you on the futur event where you will see Gamabunta-sama, but the real reason of his reputation isn't really because of his strength.
It's about his behavior, his way of speaking, his big scar in his face, the fact that he wears a kimono, smoke a pipe and has a katana ^^
And his relations with Naruto are pretty funny (even if in the anime, their first meeting wasn't that good like each time they change the storyline of the manga).

He's cool, he's strong, he's a bloddy frog with a katana in the hand and a pipe stuck to his mouth.
In one word he's a badass

This thread isn't exclusively for newbies (and anyway what's a newbie for you?) but if you have a question about something in the manga and not in the anime yet, use a spoiler tag that's all.
Thank you for the well-narrated and cool reply to my question..I already had that impression on Gamabunta-sama after watching ep 56 & 57..As you have already guessed I dont read the manga, so my Naruto knowledge is limited to the anime..When everyone (those who knew about Gamabunta) was excited about Naruto summoning Gamabunta and then (after ep 56) few follow up threads dedicated to Gamabunta discussing his-badass-ness spurred my curiousity.. So I asked those questions to understand if any description was in the manga provided on Gamabunta at the begining of the series..

Also, I cannot really spoil anyone since my questions are/will most likely be hypothetical..As for your question to me, I dont need to answer any longer thanks to Dranz-san and thank you once more..
Old 2003-11-17, 13:12   Link #65
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Are there going to be any episodes on what Sasuke and Kakashi are doing before the fight? Or will it be later that we find out what he has been doing?
Old 2003-11-17, 13:15   Link #66
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

You will find out later
Old 2003-11-17, 13:19   Link #67
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Thx Much Hunter! I just looked up what your title meant
Old 2003-11-17, 17:57   Link #68
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
Okay I've got a question I dont think anyone can solve

In episode 42, when Ino fakes the mind/body switch, why does Sakura suddenly stop? If the switch had never occured.. there's no reason for her to stop.
Old 2003-11-17, 18:15   Link #69
fenikkusu

Send a message via AIM to fenikkusu
because ino did the technique and sakura thought that ino was now pretty much out for the count for a few minutes ... because when the person doing the mind transfer misses they are not emediatly sent back to there body,

and basically on tv it is what is called a dramatic pause
Old 2003-11-17, 18:17   Link #70
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grav

In episode 42, when Ino fakes the mind/body switch, why does Sakura suddenly stop? If the switch had never occured.. there's no reason for her to stop.
I'd be tempted to say that if she didn't stop you wouldn't ask the question but it was prolly to make a kind of suspense like hum was she able to target Sakura even he she was moving and if she didn't stop running she wouldn't have been caught in Ino's binding jutsu so for the good of the serie she had to stop running in order for Ino to do her mind switching jutsu and technically win the match.
Old 2003-11-17, 18:23   Link #71
Grav
Gone

Not really a valid excuse, it's probably "right" but not a good answer =p

I already came to that conclusion before I posted, I just wanted to see if anyone had a semi-valid reason
Old 2003-11-17, 18:28   Link #72
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Quote:
Not really a valid excuse, it's probably "right" but not a good answer =p

I already came to that conclusion before I posted, I just wanted to see if anyone had a semi-valid reason
Just ask Hunter then if he can't answer you then you're right no one will
Old 2003-11-17, 18:30   Link #73
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

I thought the reason Sakura stopped running is because she ran into the direct line of charkra from Ino (thru the hair) and that made Sakura stop and HELD her so she could do the mind transfer. The line of Charkra ran from ino's foot and the hair to Sakura foot and held her there.
Old 2003-11-17, 18:31   Link #74
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
Thx Much Hunter! I just looked up what your title meant

Quote:

lol there is 3 answers :

-She stopped so that you thinks : Oh my god she was traped! (well if you were among the few that this fight have interested ^^).
-Ino had already stopped Sakura with her hair and Sakura hadn't noticed because she is the lamest thing existing on the Earth.
-As the lazy bitch which she is, Sakura didn't want to run anymore after that (hey she ran during at least 30s, this was the hardest thing which she made ever in all the series )
Old 2003-11-17, 18:36   Link #75
Grav
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
I thought the reason Sakura stopped running is because she ran into the direct line of charkra from Ino (thru the hair) and that made Sakura stop and HELD her so she could do the mind transfer. The line of Charkra ran from ino's foot and the hair to Sakura foot and held her there.
That was the SECOND time. I'm talking about the first time she did it and faked it.
Old 2003-11-17, 18:40   Link #76
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by <^UmAyR^>
Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru are the 3 sennin...The 4th died, and the old guy is the 3rd hokage...The reason becuz the 3rd outlived the 4th
Sorry to be picky, but sennin = hermit / recluse, sannin = 3 ninjas :P

Also, you could say that Sakura stopped running in order to try and fake out Ino who was tracking her to do her Mind Transfer.

But in honesty, there is no answer, aside from it was purely for suspense, baaaaaaaaaka
Old 2003-11-17, 19:25   Link #77
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

oh bother, you meant the "stop and have everybody stop while we discribe in detail how the move will work' PAUSE... I would think you would be use to it by now "IT's the NARUTO WAY" of having a TV show.

Plus the fact that Sakura knew that Ino would have to MAKE her sit still and Sakura thought if she starts running at any time, she would prevent INO from performing the entire move and complete the mind transfer.
Old 2003-11-17, 19:52   Link #78
shadowdd
Inactive Member

Does the story ever tell where exactly Naruto came from? the only seen I saw was him as a baby crouched up... and also who took care of him as a baby?
Old 2003-11-17, 20:09   Link #79
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowdd
Does the story ever tell where exactly Naruto came from? the only seen I saw was him as a baby crouched up... and also who took care of him as a baby?
He was born in the Leaf, as said in the manga. Who was his mother? Who was his father? Nobody knows except Kishimoto-sama. Who took care of him as a baby? Nobody knows too. The most accepted theory is that he was raised in an orphanage.
Old 2003-11-17, 22:31   Link #80
eLstar
(^_^)v

But let's not forget the wild, crazy, and cooler theories:

Such as Naruto is the 4th by reincarnation or whatever, and Naruto is a clone.
Closed Thread