AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2015-07-09, 05:40   Link #5941
Kafriel
Senior Guest

IMO grievous wounds was harsh - mages have to buy Morellonomicons to get it as a passive but MF had it early on. Granted, she can't trade for her life against the new/reworked carries even with the magic dmg stacks, but she can shut down the enemy lane's healing power and somehow try to outlast them...but she will be needing a good support for it.

Not a fan of the scaling strut, there are also many other champions who have a short MS boost on activation (Draven, Sivir, Lucian from W hits and Jinx getting excited - ok, the last one's not active, but it serves the same purpose). Anyway, the rest is pretty much the same, so it's more of a nerf than a rework, if you ask me.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 12:09   Link #5942
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Spoiler for ROC vs H2K:

Spoiler for ROC vs GMB:

Last edited by Eisdrache; 2015-07-10 at 12:29.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-11, 03:00   Link #5943
IceHism

AP itemization rework just makes me wanna build liandrys on every ap mage but especially rumble, brand, and vladimir. The focus on utility over pure damage is pretty interesting. 10% mvspd on ludens is great too

For pure ap, i think rod of ages + seraphs embrace would be a great combo
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-11, 05:43   Link #5944
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

New sated devourer is really fun and probably better for the game than infinite stacking, imo.

I got a Penta-kill on master yi playing him the first time after the patch :
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...2?tab=overview
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-12, 17:13   Link #5945
Awrya
U mad?

Spoiler for TL vs TSM:
Old 2015-07-13, 05:38   Link #5946
Kreceir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Spoiler for TL vs TSM:
I Agree with this.
Also, I had no fucking idea what TSM was thinking with what they were building, against a mostly AP team comp.
Dyrus completed his first MR item 42 minutes in.
and Santorin bought a Thornmail...

Xpecial lately has been doing bad on Annie, his Annie Engages are either Amazing, or just downright Awful.
No clue why the would ban Olaf instead of Fenix Azir.
Old 2015-07-14, 10:03   Link #5947
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Ok, back to LoL after like a year and half of not playing, and I just find it weird people are not respecting Warwick ults. I remember the times when I had to flash just to ult priority targets, but over the course of several games, Nidalees tries to spear me when their wind up animation allows me to close to gap (6% movespeed with quints + mastery), Katarinas use their jump to ult knowing my ult is still up (like why? on multiple occasions too), and ADCs runs up trying to deal damage where they'll be in perfect range to get ulted.

Not only that, but they aren't even saving up their CCs. Threshs that try to initiate with hook only to be left with short ranged flay (too late when they get in range of the ulted teammate already), Ashes that try to get a pick with Arrow leaving nothing for the teamfight, and Irelias just not anticipating with dash + stun to stop the ult as soon as it hit their teammate. I didn't even build Banshee because I wanted the CDR from Spirit Visage, so I'm very surprised I was getting full channels so easily.

Sure it was just normal, but I see plat and diamond borders... It really boggles the mind, considering WW I hear was so prevalent early this season. It was stuff that I couldn't get away with climbing silver back in S1/S2, and here I am picking people again and again without the need to flash. :shrug:

Another thing I noticed... normals seems to have devolved into more individual play than team. Maybe the nerfing of early dragons really have downplayed teamwork, as dragon doesn't seem really all that relevant until you hit dragon 5. Much less grouping up, and much more skirmishing. Which of course leads to people still not respecting WW ults, since a 2v2 easily becomes a 1v2 when your teammate gets destroyed if you don't react fast enough. (Sure they nerfed WW ult, but with you packing Sated Devourer it's still like a 1k ult at max level)

The changes to the trinkets seems to have made people just be lazy about warding. I remember the times when baron was perma warded past the 30 min mark even in normals, but seeing even people in my team with supports no sightstone, unupgraded trinkets, no green wards, and me rarely finding anything with pinks + sweeper has made baron so much easier to sneak. This especially when you have two people show bottom lane (like WHY? send your guy with the tp instead!), and it seems I have had more uncontested barons than dragons... which is saying something considering dragons don't seem to be fought over anymore. :/

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 11:20   Link #5948
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Ok, back to LoL after like a year and half of not playing, and I just find it weird people are not respecting Warwick ults. I remember the times when I had to flash just to ult priority targets, but over the course of several games, Nidalees tries to spear me when their wind up animation allows me to close to gap (6% movespeed with quints + mastery), Katarinas use their jump to ult knowing my ult is still up (like why? on multiple occasions too), and ADCs runs up trying to deal damage where they'll be in perfect range to get ulted.

Sure it was just normal, but I see plat and diamond borders... It really boggles the mind, considering WW I hear was so prevalent early this season. It was stuff that I couldn't get away with climbing silver back in S1/S2, and here I am picking people again and again without the need to flash. :shrug:

The changes to the trinkets seems to have made people just be lazy about warding. I remember the times when baron was perma warded past the 30 min mark even in normals, but seeing even people in my team with supports no sightstone, unupgraded trinkets, no green wards, and me rarely finding anything with pinks + sweeper has made baron so much easier to sneak. This especially when you have two people show bottom lane (like WHY? send your guy with the tp instead!), and it seems I have had more uncontested barons than dragons... which is saying something considering dragons don't seem to be fought over anymore. :/
Yeah I've been noticing a lot of stupidity recently myself in certain regards. Thankfully with the people I play with i don't to worry about those kind of mistakes often.

But very recently I've actually noticed a lot of early teamfights or group ups on bot lane. Just this last week I've seen bot lanes get 4v2'd under 20 minutes to get early kills and turrets. and I'm not sure about dragon not being fought over, I have plenty of games where every single dragon is contested. A lot of people like to go for late dragons more than Barons I noticed, lol.

But yeah the Warwick thing is hilarious. I rarely see him in pubs so that may be something of why, but as for higher ranks they'll often just screw around and try dangerous things in pubs so that could probably explain that. I'm also seeing far less supports buy sight ward which is really irritating.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 11:21   Link #5949
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post

Not only that, but they aren't even saving up their CCs. Threshs that try to initiate with hook only to be left with short ranged flay (too late when they get in range of the ulted teammate already), Ashes that try to get a pick with Arrow leaving nothing for the teamfight, and Irelias just not anticipating with dash + stun to stop the ult as soon as it hit their teammate. I didn't even build Banshee because I wanted the CDR from Spirit Visage, so I'm very surprised I was getting full channels so easily.

Another thing I noticed... normals seems to have devolved into more individual play than team. Maybe the nerfing of early dragons really have downplayed teamwork, as dragon doesn't seem really all that relevant until you hit dragon 5. Much less grouping up, and much more skirmishing. Which of course leads to people still not respecting WW ults, since a 2v2 easily becomes a 1v2 when your teammate gets destroyed if you don't react fast enough. (Sure they nerfed WW ult, but with you packing Sated Devourer it's still like a 1k ult at max level)

Plats and diamonds normally underplay in normal. I die like 3x more and pick silly stuff like azir support and play bot lanes with gangplank. Go greedily for kills and etc. The only thing I always do is get sightstone on principle with any support but everything after that is free game. If you wanna be serious, then ranked is way to go.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 15:13   Link #5950
Kafriel
Senior Guest

People don't take losing so well. I've seen entire teams giving up the game 7 minutes in, because of ONE counterjungle->gank play. I get that cool plays give a good edge to those who pull them off, but not even trying to play well after getting pwned once is the same as never going for a rebound in basketball.

...and that's how I pretty much stopped playing, again, phased out of it before I knew it. Maybe I'll check it out for new champions or reworks, but I think I'm done with ranked for good.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-15, 06:21   Link #5951
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Nerf on Leblanc? I don't feel anything different than pre-nerf, thank god.
Old 2015-07-15, 06:56   Link #5952
Awrya
U mad?

Surprised no one but Garen built some MR, but I think Teemo ADC with IE tells me all I need to know.
Vayne also with a Zephyr instead of a PD.
Old 2015-07-15, 07:36   Link #5953
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Surprised no one but Garen built some MR, but I think Teemo ADC with IE tells me all I need to know.
Vayne also with a Zephyr instead of a PD.
We were trolling a bit but seriously staying in lane with less than 40 percent HP is stupid against Leblanc. I don't know if Yasuo was disrespecting me by teleporting back to base right under his turret with low HP.

The good ol' feeling of W-E-Q-R to instant delete is there. I almost shit my pant when I hear they gonna gave her the Zed's ult treatment.
Old 2015-07-16, 19:27   Link #5954
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

@DevilHighDxD

Where the heck is your upgraded trinket.

Where the heck did Viktor go.

All of my what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
People don't take losing so well. I've seen entire teams giving up the game 7 minutes in, because of ONE counterjungle->gank play. I get that cool plays give a good edge to those who pull them off, but not even trying to play well after getting pwned once is the same as never going for a rebound in basketball.

...and that's how I pretty much stopped playing, again, phased out of it before I knew it. Maybe I'll check it out for new champions or reworks, but I think I'm done with ranked for good.
Its a struggle but I've pretty much grown to just ignore what others say in-game and just focus on my own game. Even if your entire team rolls over and gives up its always fun to try #LCSBIGPLAYZ. If your team gives up its just more of an excuse for you to have fun and make those big risky playz since your teammates are already giving up.

With that said I've never had that crappy of a team experience. My condolences!

And speaking of #LCSBIGPLAYS, how about that Riven pick by Huni?
Old 2015-07-17, 01:04   Link #5955
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Viktor struggling against Rumbling and i completely curpstomped Yasuo, so he asked me to switch lane. Early game I was mid and mid game I was top.

Edit: Did they nerfed Distortion's range? i failed a lot of distortion over the wall lately.

Last edited by DevilHighDxD; 2015-07-17 at 02:01.
DevilHighDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-17, 16:39   Link #5956
Eragon
Still Alive

@Devil - athene and morello on lux lololol

Ranked is worth playing simply for the fact that almost everyone is try harding to win except in gold 3-4.

Lately, I have been feeling that I just have to play support to get a win. Sadly someone else keeps calling dibs on it and me being to damn gullible trust them to build proper support items. Alas, only one in 10 games i see a locket or mikael on support.
Old 2015-07-18, 16:49   Link #5957
Eragon
Still Alive

TSM was a mistake. Its nothing but trash.
Old 2015-07-18, 17:04   Link #5958
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
TSM was a mistake. Its nothing but trash.
Harsh but aye, current META doesn't allow mid to solo carry and rest of TSM beside Bjer and Lust are trash.
Old 2015-07-19, 08:50   Link #5959
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

TSM certainly aren't trash. They are however far away from their glory days. Santorin has shown improvement in the last few matches. Still not on the required level but getting there. Dyrus is just Dyrus. Rock solid but will never carry a game like other top laners. WildTurtle ... pulling Doublelifts left and right.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-19, 19:23   Link #5960
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

TSM simply plays too passive and as a result they hinge too much on certain teamfights or skirmishes to win the game. If they make a mistake and lose said teamfight/skirmish, their entire passive playstyle bites them in the rear.

Its a problem in the split but I'm not going to ignore their strength in Bo5 matches, where they can maneuver a bit more in picks and bans.

I'm certainly not surprised by their performance, regardless. Still predicting a top 2 finish in the playoffs.

As for my soloQ grind, I made a biiiig error.

1/8 in my last played games, from 63 lp silver II to ~70 Silver III.

Feels bad man!

Tags
league of legends, lol