AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-03, 02:31   Link #1
pw1388

Mai Otome is done

Since Mai Otome what r u guys going to do now? wait for the OVA?
Old 2006-04-03, 02:44   Link #2
ShinigamiRukia
Ketchup Drinker

Send a message via MSN to ShinigamiRukia
Yup, wait for the OVA, maybe pick up another series to watch besides bleach...

Thanks mangalowres for the avatar ^^
Thanks vandakiara
for the sig. ^^
Old 2006-04-03, 03:10   Link #3
Negi_Bozu

My Weekends have lost abit of meaning, I used to come home and watch the newest Otome or Hime... But now even Kashimashi is done... What else is there to watch besides bleach and Fate Stay/Night? :?
Old 2006-04-03, 03:25   Link #4
Preston
I am the lies in you.
*Author

I'll be damned if I know. Play the entire Resident Evil series over once again, play all of Silent Hill, Clock Tower and Dino Crisis, probably. That'll get me up to, what, June? One month left.. hmm.. I'm sure I can find numerous things to do. But I'll still stick around here. Who else is going to keep comming back here, even if they don't post?
Old 2006-04-03, 03:59   Link #5
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Wait for the OAV by Watching Over Animes like Fate Stay Night or Disgaea
Old 2006-04-03, 04:04   Link #6
Lost

Well.. I'm pretty new to Anime (coming to two yrs since I first watched an Anime) so I've several series waiting.. among them, Wolf's Rain, Ergo Proxy, REC, Sam7, plus waiting for the last 6 eps of Mushishi and of course the MO OVA. So many Animes so little time.. Haiz. Plus theres LIFE... you know? School, Homework, the like..
Old 2006-04-03, 04:15   Link #7
Tiberium Wolf

Why not watch the new series that are going to or are airing now?
Old 2006-04-03, 04:19   Link #8
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
going to hunt for new anime that fits my cathegory of anime
having difficulty with it though, but yeh also going to wait for the OAV
Old 2006-04-03, 05:53   Link #9
Anime Adoru

There are quite some prolific bloggers who covered Mai Otome and will keep writing about the new season's series. You can check them out through the animeblogger.net antenna feed and see what they are blogging about and whether you like that show.
Old 2006-04-03, 06:00   Link #10
ShinigamiRukia
Ketchup Drinker

Send a message via MSN to ShinigamiRukia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf
Yup! Thats a good idea, i'll probably do that.. any suggestions for me?

I'm gunna miss the mai-hime/otome cast ;____;

Thanks mangalowres for the avatar ^^
Thanks vandakiara
for the sig. ^^
Old 2006-04-03, 06:12   Link #11
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

since am i have obsession for shoujo ai/yuri stuff, there are tons of anime coming right up XD!! the first yuri anime for this month is gonna air in about less than a day , simoun! than there are also tons of shoujo anime ^ ^ for this month
not to mention .. i will give up for mai otome ova if i have to choose between strawberry panic and otome ova
Old 2006-04-03, 06:43   Link #12
am1n

Wait for the OVA and watch tone of new anime from this season (Joushikosei, Simoun,School rumble,strawberry panic,zegapain,Himawari,soul link... )
Old 2006-04-03, 06:52   Link #13
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Damn... it's finished... ohh well... there're other series out there... like f/s night or bleach (hmm still filer ... hopefully they won't go bad like Naruto)...at least the Naruto fillers should be over soon ... of course I read all the manga so no suprises, probably...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston
But I'll still stick around here.
Me too

Kamishi is over ?... you mean the Girl meets Girl series... if Kamishi and Otome are over then what will become of the "Current Series Discussion" subforum... is there going to be just the F/S Night forum ... why is the Otome/Hime forums here anyway... is it because it's only a 26 ep series?

Ohh crap... just remembered that BlackCat ends soon too ... ohh and Shingami no Ballad
Old 2006-04-03, 09:48   Link #14
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf
Well Ergo Proxy and REC are airing now... I'm gonna pass Bleach coz of what I'm hearing about it (i.e. fillers fillers fillers)... as for fsn I don't know.. Maybe I'll wait for the series to end then watch it; waiting a week for the next episode is tough.. Lol.

I've a question.. Is this really the end of the Mai-series? I doubt it..
Old 2006-04-03, 10:01   Link #15
t3ck
Anime Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
I've a question.. Is this really the end of the Mai-series? I doubt it..
I hope it's not. I certainly won't mind another season of Natsuki, Shizuru, Mai and hopefully a young Ms. Maria Whether it's a sequel/prequel or just another alternate universe storyline.

Will wait patiently for the OAV and pray for another season. Anyway there's School Rumble 2 and ARIA the Natural.
Old 2006-04-03, 10:13   Link #16
Shadowscar
Reviewer of all anime

lets pray for another season or mai-series although i dont see why they had it as mai-otome since mai did not show up till near the end but i guess arika-otome is just bad lol
Old 2006-04-03, 10:20   Link #17
philip72

Well, I plan on slipping into a deep depression for a while over the fact that Natsuki and Shizuru never got their kiss.
After many angry letters about the lack of Shiznat to my Member of Parliament and the Weather Channel, I'll start crank calling Sunrise.
Following my arrest and while cooling my heels in the pokey, I'll probably start watching the new spring season which looks quite promising.
Old 2006-04-03, 12:07   Link #18
beachslacker

This season has been great! Have been looking forward for each and every release of Otome, kept my weekends busy! Will there be a season3? No doubt will miss Shizuru & Natsuki... (I was waiting for them to kiss too!) And there's just something about Hime and Otome that makes it's so different from other anime - gayness. Any gay anime to recommend? (Am I asking for something too weird?)
Old 2006-04-03, 12:24   Link #19
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by pw1388
Since Mai Otome what r u guys going to do now? wait for the OVA?
There are some decent series coming out. I'm looking forward to:

- Suzumiya Haruhi
- Simoun
- Strawberry Panic!

- Joshi Kousei
- Yoshinaga-san Ie no Gargoyle
- Karin the Blood-Giving Vampire

-School Rumble: Season 2
- Another season of Ah! My Goddess

Plus loads of R1/R2 DVDs. There's a lot coming out in Thinpaks these days that's worth picking up for cheap. Combined with coupons from AnimeOnDVD.com, you can find some awesome deals. So for me, there's quite a bit to watch until the Otome OVA’s and the third "Mai" series comes out.
Old 2006-04-03, 12:24   Link #20
twh
Something or other...

Somehow... I feel an enourmous weight has been lifted off my shoulders... and everything seems much nicer and brighter...

...but on the flip-side, there's nothing more for me to gripe and complain about... that goes for Kashimashterbation: Femboygirl Meets Girl as well. I gotta complain about something and I have no intention of touching the OAVs since Sunrise botched Otome beyond repair. Hmm... what to do...?

*walks off muttering something about blogging about other things*
Closed Thread