AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-01-24, 08:53   Link #8321
Lord_Bear
*Author

My two cents:

Suzaku apparantly surpasses the Knights of Round; he should have been much sneaker than Kanon and a bunch of soldiers.

(Lol, I accidentally typed 'Schneizellier' instead of 'sneakier.')
Lord_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-24, 09:10   Link #8322
Levy
differently sober

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
And then there's the fact that his nemesis was Lelouch, of all people. I don't see any point in trying to excuse either of them, but I doubt that Suzaku would have reacted the same way if some random terrorist had been Euphie's murderer - and not his best friend.Neither of them acted very rational after their meeting at the shrine, and people can start throwing things at them for that if they want to... but I'd prefer to hug them.
well, beside the fact that I love you You do have a very good point here.
It's because it's Suzaku and Lelouch that things went the way they did. None is stainless in front of the other and none of the two can be really blaimed to have, from time to time, acted under anger and the bitterness of betrayal.
Let's hug them together! XD
Levy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 02:41   Link #8323
Hamtaro623

Someone should tell me how Suzaku managed to live on after his knightmare totally exploded in r2 25? It doesn't seem possible, and I dont think his casted geas made him live. It doesn't seem possible, even with geass for someone to live after they freakin sploded...

And yes, if Zero hadent been Lelouch when Suzaku revealed his identity, things would have been MUCH different. I would think Suzaku would use his barrel roll on Zero and pin him to da ground. Not kill him, 'cause that isn't Suzaku at all -nono-
Hamtaro623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 02:42   Link #8324
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamtaro623 View Post
Someone should tell me how Suzaku managed to live on after his knightmare totally exploded in r2 25? It doesn't seem possible, and I dont think his casted geas made him live. It doesn't seem possible, even with geass for someone to live after they freakin sploded...

And yes, if Zero hadent been Lelouch when Suzaku revealed his identity, things would have been MUCH different. I would think Suzaku would use his barrel roll on Zero and pin him to da ground. Not kill him, 'cause that isn't Suzaku at all -nono-
Ejection seat.
Old 2009-01-25, 02:47   Link #8325
Lord_Bear
*Author

He spun so fast that he temporarily BECAME a black hole and absorbed the explosion.
Old 2009-01-25, 03:22   Link #8326
Nobodyman9
Banned

You spin me right round, baby, right round. Like a record baby, right round, round, round.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 16:33   Link #8327
Hamtaro623

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Ejection seat.
But the Lancelot doesn't have one...

~_~_~_~_~

XDD A black hole? Impressive, he is a beast though
Old 2009-01-25, 16:44   Link #8328
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
But the Lancelot doesn't have one...

~_~_~_~_~

XDD A black hole? Impressive, he is a beast though
The first Lancelot didn't. The newest one probably did. Even so, he didn't eject. We'd have seen it. He probably popped the hatch and ran like hell.
Old 2009-01-25, 16:51   Link #8329
Hamtaro623

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
The first Lancelot didn't. The newest one probably did. Even so, he didn't eject. We'd have seen it. He probably popped the hatch and ran like hell.
No, I dont think he did! [hate to admit it] He seemed WAY to wiped out to do anything. Dont think he would have enough time eather... he's such a mysterious beast O_x [XDD]
Old 2009-01-25, 16:53   Link #8330
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Then again, I don't think anyone actually saw the craft Nunnally and Sayoko take off in when they were escaping the Tokyo FLEIJA explosion.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 16:57   Link #8331
Hamtaro623

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Then again, I don't think anyone actually saw the craft Nunnally and Sayoko take off in when they were escaping the Tokyo FLEIJA explosion.
They didnt take off, the FLEIJA was a fake. Everyone in that survived... i don't know how, but they did XD; Even Guilford stayed alive... -nodnod-
Old 2009-01-25, 18:18   Link #8332
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
he had to have ejected
he couldnt just open the back and ran
how would have breath that high up in the air (theres a reason why planes have air masks you know)
how would he have kept from freezing to death (theres a higher the air, the colder the air)
and thats provided that he could even get out of the cockpit in time
and he didnt seem to be in any hurry when he told kallen that she "reached him" after all (you'd think he'd be scrambling to open the cockpit)
he must have ejected and we didnt see it becouse of the explosion (when the frontier blow up, it took a sec to see C.C's cockpt too)
Old 2009-01-26, 22:48   Link #8333
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

He no sold the explosion like a man as further demonstration of his superhuman abilities.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-26, 22:51   Link #8334
Lord_Bear
*Author

He exploded right back at that damn explosion.

"No explosion out-splodes me!"
Old 2009-01-28, 23:27   Link #8335
Hamtaro623

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Bear View Post
He exploded right back at that damn explosion.

"No explosion out-splodes me!"
Yah dood!

Grrr, now I need to figure out if the Lancelot Albion has an ejection seat >> -goes to Lloyd-
Old 2009-01-28, 23:29   Link #8336
Lord_Bear
*Author

http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Lancelot

It's only the first Lancelot which doesn't.
Old 2009-01-28, 23:30   Link #8337
Hamtaro623

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
He no sold the explosion like a man as further demonstration of his superhuman abilities.
But geass doesn't make someone super human [does it O_o] If Lelouch commanded someone to fly, they couldn't. He even used his geass on Shirley to command her to stay alive and she couldn't.

[Reason why his geass worked on Shirley second time: Orange-kuns geass canceler. It completely cancels geass. No matter what you say >> And the fact that the rims of her eyes were glowing red.]

So I don't think that the geass casted on Suzaku made him super human... it still has to be humanly possible right?
Old 2009-01-28, 23:34   Link #8338
Hamtaro623

Quote:
The Lancelot Albion is eventually destroyed in battle with the Guren S.E.I.T.E.N., though Suzaku escapes.
But HOW can he escape? DX -makin me angry now-
Old 2009-01-28, 23:35   Link #8339
Lord_Bear
*Author

Quote:
But geass doesn't make someone super human [does it O_o] If Lelouch commanded someone to fly, they couldn't. He even used his geass on Shirley to command her to stay alive and she couldn't.

[Reason why his geass worked on Shirley second time: Orange-kuns geass canceler. It completely cancels geass. No matter what you say >> And the fact that the rims of her eyes were glowing red.]

So I don't think that the geass casted on Suzaku made him super human... it still has to be humanly possible right?
It's Suzaku; he can do anything!
Old 2009-01-28, 23:42   Link #8340
Hamtaro623

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Bear View Post
It's Suzaku; he can do anything!
Yah dood! 'Cause he's a beast >

Oh wait.. WAIT!

Quote:
He can also use the command to his advantage, allowing him to react faster than he would normally be capable of.
Well! Thats good enough for me! Obviously, he wasn't in a hurry because he knew his geass would kick in, give him the strength to get the hell out of his knightmare and run. I find it quite believable now that I read that...
Guess he got out when It cut to the scene with Kallen and Gino, there was enough time there... -daydreams-