AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-09-23, 05:55   Link #21
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Another idea: how about an Arpeggio x-over?
Old 2014-09-27, 20:31   Link #22
Heir of the Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
Another idea: how about an Arpeggio x-over?
Write that. Immediately. This is an order.
Old 2014-10-01, 17:26   Link #23
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Latest from my Operation Knightfall/ wingsuit land castle assault fic.

It will take place on the Landing Castle near Prague, shortly after the fall of the Saazbaum Landing Castle (AKA episode 12), so the UE will have internal schematics for the Landing Castle.

Now, some ideas for characters:

Name: Lt. Colonel John "Mad Jack" Price, Special Air Service
Nationality: UK
Short Summary: A veteran British SAS officer known for both his eccentricity and his skill in combat. Saw action during the 1999 First Vers-Earth War during combat on the moon, and managed to knock out a Martian Kat using ambush tactics and multiple L72 LAW rocket-armed infantry, by luring the Kat into the Rima Hadley, a canyon near the landing site of Apollo 15 (a real feature, BTW), and then firing down on it with LAW rockets from both sides. The Kat's plasma blades could not deflect the volume of multi-directional rocket fire, and was destroyed. Later, he became one of the relatively few Terran troops to escape back to Earth after the destruction of the Hyper Gate.

In addition to being a master tactician and a crack shot, he is an expert close-combatant, having mastered both the combative techniques of Fairburn and Sykes, an the Isreali martial art of Krav Maga. In addition to more conventional close combat techniques, in his spare time, Jack also practices fencing with a Scottish broadsword or claybeg, and always carries it into battle, insisting that an officer who goes into battle without his sword is not properly armed.

Weapon Loadout:
*Colt Canada C8 (M4 clone used by SAS, as well as the Canadian army) with ELCAN scope and AG-36 underbarrel grenade launcher
*Suppressed USP .45 pistol
*Fairburn-Sykes Commando dagger
*Scottish Broadsword
*assorted C-4 charges, thermite grenades, M67 Frag grenades etc, possibly an L72 LAW tube.
Trivia:Named for, and based on Captain John Price of the Call of Duty series, and as well as real-life British WWII-era commando "Mad Jack" Churchill, who actually did carry a broadsword and longbow into battle.

Quotes:
"An officer who goes into battle without his sword is improperly equipped"

"So they plan to fight us man-to-man instead of hiding behind their Kats.... Excellent!"

-------------

And now the Vers count in question. And also a new angle of Vers History...

Name:Count Rodansky (formerly Soviet cosmonaut Col. Fyodor Rodanky)
Nationality: Vers Empire, formerly Soviet, Polish/Russian ancestry.
Bio: Fyodor Rodansky was born in the early 1950s to a Russian mother and Polish father in the former Soviet Union. Beginning in his teenage years, he showed an intense interest in military history, and joined the Red Air Force and quickly rose in rank, his tactical and piloting skill allowing him to overcome any prejudice due to his mixed ancestry. While he was an expert fighter pilot, the keenest area of his military historical interest was that of Eastern-European cavalry from the 1000s to the 1800s.

After the Hyper Gate was discovered on the Moon, American astronaut and scientist Raymond Verisian became the first person to land on Mars, and shortly afterwards, found Aldnoah and founded the Vers Empire, changing his name to Rayvers Vers Raygalia, a "pseudo-Germano-Latin" name based on his English name, created by Rayvers as a suitable imperial title.

Rodansky was part of a rival Soviet mission to Mars in the 1970s, which marked the first contact between the USSR and the Vers Empire. Seeing the Vers Empire as essentially a modern version of the historical period that so fascinated him, Rodansky defected to the Vers Empire and was knighted by Raygalia.

Given his obsession with medieval to 19th century Eastern European cavalry, it is fitting that Rodansky possesses a large collection of swords, ranging from 11th century Kievan Rus longswords to 19th century Polish szabla and Cossack shashka sabres, and regularly practices fencing. Rodansky's favorite blade is a custom-made szabla with a grip perfectly fitted to his hand. Rodansky's fencing obsession shaped his custom Kataphrakt, Tantalus, equipped with a sabre-shaped energy blade and a kite shield equipped with a dimensional barrier. The Kat also has "wings" based on those of the Polish winged hussars, however, it is not capable of flight, though they do slightly extend the range of its jump jets. Instead, the two wings carry multiple missiles.
Old 2014-10-03, 00:31   Link #24
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heir of the Void View Post
Write that. Immediately. This is an order.
As much as I love to, I don't have much time to write. For now I'm just an idea thrower.

Speaking of ideas...

...how about a Valvrave/Aldnoah x-over? Will that work?
Old 2014-10-03, 01:21   Link #25
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
As much as I love to, I don't have much time to write. For now I'm just an idea thrower.

Speaking of ideas...

...how about a Valvrave/Aldnoah x-over? Will that work?
Yes please do so, please had Inaho tell Haruto how illogic it is that he chose Shoko over Saki.
Old 2014-10-03, 02:55   Link #26
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Yes please do so, please had Inaho tell Haruto how illogic it is that he chose Shoko over Saki.
Yeaaaahhhh... Inaho don't look like the type to know what to do with romantic situation though. Mech battle? Now that he can deal with.
Old 2014-10-03, 03:15   Link #27
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
I'm a Shoko fan. Sorry.
Old 2014-10-11, 10:51   Link #28
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

So I was rereading some of my favorite series when I came accross "Remembrances for a certain pilot"(To Aru Hikūshi e no Tsuioku) and "Crossbone Gundam - Steel Seven" and this idea came to mind.

Spoiler for Possible AU:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Lhklan; 2014-10-12 at 10:34.
Old 2014-10-15, 01:25   Link #29
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Operation Knightfall, Prologue: Fifteen Years Earlier.

Spoiler for Fanfic Chapter, Saving Space:
Old 2014-10-19, 07:46   Link #30
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10751252/1/RE-Wrought-Iron

This story may have potential for showcasing Inaho and Yuki after their parents died. Although the story appears to be AU, but I'm not sure on the extent.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2014-10-20, 10:02   Link #31
Heir of the Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAN 119 View Post
Operation Knightfall, Prologue: Fifteen Years Earlier.

Spoiler for Fanfic Chapter, Saving Space:
Great start so far. I was a little surprised by how easily the Kat went down, given that the Argyre was able to tank 75mm shells in the show, but still nice. Keep on Keeping on.
Old 2014-10-20, 10:07   Link #32
Heir of the Void

First Snippet of Titan.Zero. Enjoy!

Spoiler for TITAN.ZERO Chapter 1 (Saving Space):

Leave a comment. Tell me what you thought.

Last edited by Heir of the Void; 2014-10-20 at 10:20.
Old 2014-10-20, 12:20   Link #33
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heir of the Void View Post
Great start so far. I was a little surprised by how easily the Kat went down, given that the Argyre was able to tank 75mm shells in the show, but still nice. Keep on Keeping on.
From what I saw, most of that was it blocking or deflecting the shells with its beam sabers. Also, I had them aim for the weakest points- in the knee and arm joints. As for the other hits, not every one of them would have done significant damage, they just kept shooting with until they got lucky with and hit the plasma core.
Old 2014-10-24, 05:21   Link #34
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Anyone has plans to write AZ in a Super Robot Wars story?

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2014-11-07, 13:49   Link #35
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Anybody here watch Gundam Build Fighters Try? I have this scenario where Seylum - after finally leaving her mansion (she was home tutored for a long time) - become fascinated with Gunpla Battling and drag her friend/bodyguard into it. Inaho was already part of the Gunpla club and since he's a junior, the senior saddled him with the other two.

I wonder what suits would fit the three. I can see Slaine going with Knight Gundam for its knight motif or something fast like most transformable MS, while Inaho usually use a suit with multiple weapon - like Strike Noir - or the Arios/Kyrios (). Not sure what Seylum would use though, since I don't want to reuse the Bearguy.
Old 2014-11-20, 12:43   Link #36
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

A random idea that has been floating around in my head for a while, more of a comedy/parody thing:

The Adventures of Inaho, Slaine, and Hentai!Asseylum

Basically an AU where all three of them survive and escape Saazbaum's landing castle and Asseylum gets either the best or the worst idea she ever has: the logical solution to this love triangle is try and get both of them into a three way!

Essentially a series of one shots with Seylum trying to get Slaine and Inaho to have a threesome with her...
Old 2014-11-20, 13:07   Link #37
Estzero1

Sounds hilarious. I would definitely read it

What´s the answer to everything ?
Old 2014-12-04, 03:34   Link #38
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Sounds like fun. XD

Old 2014-12-04, 04:41   Link #39
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

The Golden Rule of threesomes: swordfights are forbidden.
Old 2014-12-30, 23:25   Link #40
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Not cool man.

Closed Thread

Tags
fanfiction