Notices

Old 2009-01-02, 02:18   Link #221
Alchemist007
*Author

She's a closet pervert.
Old 2009-01-02, 03:26   Link #222
AprilFool
Devourer of puddin' pops.

People say she's cute as a code for saying she's dangerous.

It's common knowledge that the innocent ones are all evil, horny, violent and drink from septic tanks.

That being said, if you can feed 'em a mint, they're pretty wild in the sack...
AprilFool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-02, 06:47   Link #223
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilFool View Post
People say she's cute as a code for saying she's dangerous.

It's common knowledge that the innocent ones are all evil, horny, violent and drink from septic tanks.

That being said, if you can feed 'em a mint, they're pretty wild in the sack...
Way off, sounds more like your discribing yourself.

But anyways its not that i dont want her to reveal her inner self, I mean I want Hinata too switch personalitys, like be the person she wants to be.

She wants to be like Naruto, but if Hinata had a darker side of herself, where she is straight forward and with those evil giggles then it would be really cute.

It actually is a side many people want to see Hinata perform.

Okei lets say Hinata gets a curse justsu that makes her the opposite or makes her inner self come out, like she would not hesitate to rape Naruto lol the one she loves It would actually be really funny hahahaha
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-02, 11:16   Link #224
Animepandafreak
Panda(ie)-chan

Send a message via AIM to Animepandafreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post

But anyways its not that i dont want her to reveal her inner self, I mean I want Hinata too switch personalitys, like be the person she wants to be.

She wants to be like Naruto, but if Hinata had a darker side of herself, where she is straight forward and with those evil giggles then it would be really cute.

It actually is a side many people want to see Hinata perform.

Okei lets say Hinata gets a curse justsu that makes her the opposite or makes her inner self come out, like she would not hesitate to rape Naruto lol the one she loves It would actually be really funny hahahaha
lol that kind of would b

Hey, check out MY MANGA IDEA, so i hope u check it out and express your feelings.
Animepandafreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-02, 13:23   Link #225
Kishimyu
Inactive Member

D'ja guys know Hinata's the biggest pervert in Narutoverse?!!
Seriously, bigger than Erosennin himself!!!!!
WHY??????
Well if you havent nocticed, when she talks to Naruto, see never looks at him in the eye or face, she's always looking down 'THERE'!!! and you can guess what she's looking at with those eyes of hers LMAO
Kishimyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-02, 14:21   Link #226
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
You seem pretty experienced in being evil yourself. I like that.
Old 2009-01-02, 15:03   Link #227
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Hinata is so much of an overly excessive essence of stereotypical and cliche anime/manga shy-girl format, so much that a sight of her mere contours makes my very soul crumple into a shape that looks more like something you would find in that one place we, as a community, commonly disgust. The stutterings of her utterings are things to haunt the foulest of nightmares, whilst her uselessness as a competent shinobi could only be comparable to a broken twig, at best.

But seriously. She's the spawn of the devil. No good shall come from her. Hinata free is the way to be!
Oh, also Gaara.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-02, 15:19   Link #228
Kishimyu
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme View Post
Oh, also Gaara.
lol you only say that cuz your avatar got killed by him ROFL!
Kishimyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-02, 19:22   Link #229
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
You seem pretty experienced in being evil yourself. I like that.
Lol indeed, im quite experienced myself, like they say evil knows evil.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-02, 19:39   Link #230
topcowfan

Because she's so humble at a fault, considerate of peoples feelings, kind and timid, innocent and precious. It's hard to fault her as anything but cute. She shows why girls today are stupid selfish sluts who only care about the looks on fella's face and their wallets, they lack humility.
topcowfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-02, 22:11   Link #231
FateAnomaly

Hmm she actually make the perfect stalker since she can actually hide behind pillars and see her target at the same time.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 08:25   Link #232
Mandrake

Hinata: 'I can see through your clothes and look inside you!'

who wouldn't like that kind of line? XD
Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-04, 20:45   Link #233
Mattelajn

I don't think she's so special :/ She's very boring indeed, but she's cute yes But nothing than that.. Nah!
Mattelajn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-05, 06:26   Link #234
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Lol indeed, im quite experienced myself, like they say evil knows evil.
I see. Yes, indeed. How about some AuroraWargumm1-pairing?

Okay... Hinata... why is Hinata cute? Well, Hinata is cute because Masa-kun has made her cute, but she lacks kittyness. She's no cat-type woman. She's easy-to-get and of course she'll moan all night and she'll be *** and ***** as hell, but without conflicts and some temper, I think any man will easily lose interest in her after the lay.
Old 2009-01-05, 08:13   Link #235
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme View Post
Hinata is so much of an overly excessive essence of stereotypical and cliche anime/manga shy-girl format, so much that a sight of her mere contours makes my very soul crumple into a shape that looks more like something you would find in that one place we, as a community, commonly disgust. The stutterings of her utterings are things to haunt the foulest of nightmares, whilst her uselessness as a competent shinobi could only be comparable to a broken twig, at best.

But seriously. She's the spawn of the devil. No good shall come from her. Hinata free is the way to be!
Oh, also Gaara.
Say Cliche one more time and I'll slap you Just about everything about this anime is CLiche, Hell just about every anime now is Cliche -_-
Old 2009-01-05, 11:23   Link #236
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
She's a closet pervert.
that's a plus on my book.
Old 2009-01-05, 18:05   Link #237
Animepandafreak
Panda(ie)-chan

Send a message via AIM to Animepandafreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
that's a plus on my book.
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
She's a closet pervert.
Spoiler for proof:

lol

Hey, check out MY MANGA IDEA, so i hope u check it out and express your feelings.
Animepandafreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-05, 19:34   Link #238
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
I see. Yes, indeed. How about some AuroraWargumm1-pairing?
OMG!! I love that pairing!!

Quote:
Okay... Hinata... why is Hinata cute? Well, Hinata is cute because Masa-kun has made her cute, but she lacks kittyness. She's no cat-type woman. She's easy-to-get and of course she'll moan all night and she'll be *** and ***** as hell, but without conflicts and some temper, I think any man will easily lose interest in her after the lay.
You and your catdog theory...
So disturbing.... But I love it!
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 02:06   Link #239
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

First of all, that other reason why Hinata is blushing all the time is also quite funny and I guess chakra is also circulating "down there".
In the end, Hinata must be a pervert, even if she doesn't abuse her Byakugan. She may also be shy, but she blushes even more if people tell her that she's already blushing. Why is she blushing even if Naruto isn't around? That's happened in 86-87! She's blushing because she's thinking about Naruto, which in his absence means that she has a dirty mind. Why else should she be blushing? No reason to be shy if he isn't even around. She could just relax, but in fact, she blushes because of her thoughts, which makes her a pervert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
OMG!! I love that pairing!!
We'll have many children. You want some? It's expensive to raise all of them up at the same time and so on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
You and your catdog theory...
So disturbing.... But I love it!
It's the same with men. If one isn't aware of his/her own beauty and/or/thus lacks self-assurance, he/she becomes a dog, always feeling inferior and thus behaving submissively towards others. One then wants to be assured by his/her partner, telling him/her that he/she is beatiful or being assured by the presence of a more beautiful person he/she belongs to. The dog-type is like a dog with his tongue and drooling all the time, waiting for the next stick or bone.

Of course I don't have to explain the other way around because it's the same, but the other way around ^_^
Old 2009-01-06, 12:08   Link #240
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
First of all, that other reason why Hinata is blushing all the time is also quite funny and I guess chakra is also circulating "down there".
In the end, Hinata must be a pervert, even if she doesn't abuse her Byakugan. She may also be shy, but she blushes even more if people tell her that she's already blushing. Why is she blushing even if Naruto isn't around? That's happened in 86-87! She's blushing because she's thinking about Naruto, which in his absence means that she has a dirty mind. Why else should she be blushing? No reason to be shy if he isn't even around. She could just relax, but in fact, she blushes because of her thoughts, which makes her a pervert.
Chakra masturbation? This is a new development...

Quote:
We'll have many children. You want some? It's expensive to raise all of them up at the same time and so on...
I'll take a few. Could use some ammo for my infant cannon.

Quote:
t's the same with men. If one isn't aware of his/her own beauty and/or/thus lacks self-assurance, he/she becomes a dog, always feeling inferior and thus behaving submissively towards others. One then wants to be assured by his/her partner, telling him/her that he/she is beatiful or being assured by the presence of a more beautiful person he/she belongs to. The dog-type is like a dog with his tongue and drooling all the time, waiting for the next stick or bone.

Of course I don't have to explain the other way around because it's the same, but the other way around ^_^
I think you more or less hit the nail on the head with why people like Hinata. Dog-people like dog-people.
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote