Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-03-15, 00:40   Link #3961
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
LOL well technically you are right. But Suzaku would be a given since he was right in the dab of ZR.
Well, they are best buds. And as it's been, said Suzaku understood Lelouch better than anyone else, so it is kind of a given.

Quote:
“Never expose yourself unnecessarily to danger; a miracle may not save you...and if it does, it will be deducted from your share of luck or merit.”
"Nothing ventured, nothing gained."
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 03:15   Link #3962
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
The blog? Which blog?
Kanameclan?
Mwa, if it's from kanalelou please tell LJ to take that down if they don't have any permissions.
(Ugh, why must the GFW ban LJ....)

Excuse me what? No one tells "LJ" to take entries down, it is up to the communities maintainers, which entries are allowed to get posted or not. And as long as there is proper credit, there is usually no problem.

@yvj, it is what i told you earlier. You will end up trying to prove the default-option, and that PD will prove you wrong at the same time. 8D

Last edited by incorrupts; 2009-03-15 at 03:33.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 03:38   Link #3963
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post

Excuse me what? No one tells "LJ" to take entries down, it is up to the communities maintainers, which entries are allowed to get posted or not. And as long as there is proper credit, there is usually no problem.

@yvj, it is what i told you earlier. You will end up trying to prove the default-option, and that PD will prove you wrong at the same time. 8D
Geez...though kana's photos and scans are everywhere, she would prefer if someone asks her first.
Her request, not mine:
Quote:
● please do not steal or distribute out the pictures without permission
Old 2009-03-15, 03:40   Link #3964
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Geez...though kana's photos and scans are everywhere. She would prefer if someone asks her first.
Her request, not mine.

And "geez" did i say that this is right? Did i say that people have gotten permission or not? Where would i know that and how can one know that anyway?
It is up to Geass comm, if something goes wrong, complain to the maintainers.
Old 2009-03-15, 03:44   Link #3965
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:

And "geez" did i say that this is right? Did i say that people have gotten permission or not? Where would i know that and how can one know that anyway?
It is up to Geass comm, if something goes wrong, complain to the maintainers.
Jiisasu...
I was just asking(well, i meant to) if lovecakecookies could help me doing that since I have no access to LJ (GFW again) and kana is not online at the moment.

You quoted me and I replied to it.

No offense. End of this crap.
Old 2009-03-15, 03:49   Link #3966
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Jiisasu...
I was just asking(well, i meant to) if lovecakecookies could help me doing that since I have no access to LJ (GFW again) and kana is not online at the moment.

You quoted me and I replied to it.

No offense. End of this crap.
You started this "crap" claiming, that it should be taken down, without even having look at it. {irrelevant if you can have access or not, claiming to take a certain action, without actually seeing that thing, you want for the action to be taken for, is at least peculiar}
Excuse me, but when someone posts something online public, it is obvious people will see it.
And some people, might take it and post it elsewhere, so another certain group of people, will see it too, the people that have no privileges and do not know of certain blogs.
Asking for permission is the same as giving credit to the respectful owner. If people want to keep their scans "secret" they do not post it on the interwebz in public, they lock it to f-lock. {and it is just info, not gonna hurt anyone}

Now, if you want for this particular entry, to get taken down, ask the poster {who clearly credited though} if he/she got "permission" from the original blogger and then ask the maintainers to take it down.
So much for a pic-info of a PD.
And btw "the no offense" and staff, you might wanna lay them down, does not work when the post is already aggressive by its own.
I mean, "no offense" and followed by "crap", quite the irony.

But anyway, let us end it here, cause this might go on forever and so will the off-topicness.

Last edited by incorrupts; 2009-03-15 at 05:50.
Old 2009-03-15, 06:19   Link #3967
Levy
differently sober

@youngde, Frosty and others: Ahaha I feel sooooo gorgeously blonde & stupid for this, but Gino is one of those people that has no reasons to hold a personal grudge against Lelouch - unlike Cornelia, Tohdoh, and so on...- hence I think it's easier to change his mind about him rather then the mind of the aforementioned =)
Levy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 06:28   Link #3968
Seeker

March 15 code geass episodes

I have something I need to know. At the regular time for new episodes of code geass on March 15, I think they aired reruns at 1:30 and 2:00. I just hope I didn't miss a new one after these.

So I have to ask, there were no new episodes of code geass March 15 on Adult swim, were there?
Old 2009-03-15, 06:35   Link #3969
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
@youngde, Frosty and others: Ahaha I feel sooooo gorgeously blonde & stupid for this, but Gino is one of those people that has no reasons to hold a personal grudge against Lelouch - unlike Cornelia, Tohdoh, and so on...- hence I think it's easier to change his mind about him rather then the mind of the aforementioned =)
Sounds fair. I do not think Gino, would really care much. {lulz at his clothes btw, he looks nice, kinda cowboy-ish}
Old 2009-03-15, 06:44   Link #3970
Levy
differently sober

@sky: in the non-canon novels pieces I read over at LJ, is emphasized the way Gino always dress in kinda-fugly, very flashy clothes, in the same stile of those he wears at the school festival.

Nina's dress is nice, about time she got change from those Les Miserables' stage clothes of her, lol XD

@Seeker: try to scroll a couple of page back, there was something about a hiatus... but I don't really remember ... ^^;
Old 2009-03-15, 06:49   Link #3971
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
@sky: in the non-canon novels pieces I read over at LJ, is emphasized the way Gino always dress in kinda-fugly, very flashy clothes, in the same stile of those he wears at the school festival.

Nina's dress is nice, about time she got change from those Les Miserables' stage clothes of her, lol XD

@Seeker: try to scroll a couple of page back, there was something about a hiatus... but I don't really remember ... ^^;

So basically he is like Travolta-ish style, Saturday Night Fever. 8DD

Honest, i would like for the last PD, to be serious and at the same time to leave an optimistic/happy note. All the over-analyzing and deep-looking concepts, can take a break this time. Just relax and enjoy it. 8)
Old 2009-03-15, 06:56   Link #3972
Levy
differently sober

Mh, I think I'll sign this. ^ ^

my little wish is to see that Suzaku is less alone than I imagine him to be.
Just a little motion of sympathy toward him from Nunnaly, Karen or both, and I'll be happy already, really...=)
Old 2009-03-15, 10:31   Link #3973
Frostfire
No Eyes

Quote:
Frosty: Ahaha I feel sooooo gorgeously blonde & stupid for this, but Gino is one of those people that has no reasons to hold a personal grudge against Lelouch - unlike Cornelia, Tohdoh, and so on...- hence I think it's easier to change his mind about him rather then the mind of the aforementioned =)
Oh come on that just makes him sound like (more of?) an idiot.

-"This guy, I know he killed a bunch of people, blew up a mountain, took over the world, and didn't agree with you, but he really wasn't all that bad, trust us."
-"Ok."

Btw, he is shown in the show having a very big grudge against both Suzaku and Lelouch. So...

...What?
Frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 10:38   Link #3974
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostfire View Post
Oh come on that just makes him sound like (more of?) an idiot.

-"This guy, I know he killed a bunch of people, blew up a mountain, took over the world, and didn't agree with you, but he really wasn't all that bad, trust us."
-"Ok."

Btw, he is shown in the show having a very big grudge against both Suzaku and Lelouch. So...

...What?
Levy and i were mostly joking. Last PD is not gonna be wasted, expanding in Gino's thoughts about Lelouch and Suzaku.
Old 2009-03-15, 10:44   Link #3975
Frostfire
No Eyes

Quote:
Levy and i were mostly joking. Last PD is not gonna be wasted, expanding in Gino's thoughts about Lelouch and Suzaku.
So am I.

12chars.
Frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 10:53   Link #3976
Schneisel-denka

Pizza butt scene

Please tell me the exact timing of the infamous pizza butt scene in the last ep s1.
I scrolled the whole episode but failed to find it.
Schneisel-denka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 11:11   Link #3977
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
what scene is that ?
Old 2009-03-15, 12:16   Link #3978
Schneisel-denka

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
what scene is that ?
I-don`t-know-lol.
There was thread on this forum (I cannot find it now) about fanservice in Code Geass. And one of posters published in that thread:

"Season 1:
Kallen shower scene
Many CC butt shots
Milay cleavage
Viletta full frontal
Another Kallen shower scene
Naked Euphy
Naked CC in ending song
Cecile changing
Pizza butt in last episode

Season 2:
EPIC CC NIPPLES
Bunny Kallen
Panty shot CC
Thong Viletta
Many many Kallen angle shots
Cecile boobs
Milay boobs"

I`m trying to find Pizza butt in last episode scene.
Old 2009-03-15, 12:28   Link #3979
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneisel-denka View Post
I-don`t-know-lol.
There was thread on this forum (I cannot find it now) about fanservice in Code Geass. And one of posters published in that thread:

"Season 1:
Kallen shower scene
Many CC butt shots
Milay cleavage
Viletta full frontal
Another Kallen shower scene
Naked Euphy
Naked CC in ending song
Cecile changing
Pizza butt in last episode

Season 2:
EPIC CC NIPPLES
Bunny Kallen
Panty shot CC
Thong Viletta
Many many Kallen angle shots
Cecile boobs
Milay boobs"

I`m trying to find Pizza butt in last episode scene.
Maybe it was some random pose/display, on Gawain or something? Sounds likely.
Old 2009-03-15, 12:38   Link #3980
Schneisel-denka

Quote:
Maybe it was some random pose/display, on Gawain or something? Sounds likely.
It was mentioned separately. There is another line "Many CC butt shots" for season 1.
----------------------
And other thing. I slightly remember if there was in CG scene where CC was naked in Ashford Academy and another student covered her with some thing (pizza toy?). Number of serie and timing for this one please.