AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-02-16, 03:39   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Chapter 483 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---
Chapter Status: supposedly real nja spoiler has been released; Iwill post a translation soon.

Quote:
-Sasuke says he will let Sakura join his "team", but only if she will deal the finishing blow to Karin. Sakura approaches Karin, and prepares to gut Sasuke with a kunai.

-Sasuke, standing behind Sakura, prepares to blow her brains out with a Chidori Shot Gun (okay, it's actually the sword thingie).

-Kakashi arrives just in time, and stops Sasuke from killing Sakura.

-Kakashi and Sasuke talk. Kakashi refers to Sarutobi's dillema with Orochimaru, and Sasuke mocks Kakashi explaining that Kakashi will follow the same route as Sarutobi. They prepare to fight.

-Sakura takes Karin from the new battlefield, and begisn to heal Karin's wounds.

-There is no mention of Naruto.
---

As a side note, Shuueisha has expressed an intention to start cracking down on spoiler providers in order to curb the early release of chapters to the market (You do know we are stealing money from Shounen Jump, Shuueisha and Kishimoto, right ?). So, there might be, at least for the short term, a bit of a slow down on early spoiler and early chapter release in the West. So, in the future please try and contain your enthusiasm over the release of the spoiler information, after all we do not want any of the dedicated spoiler providers to get into trouble.

Last edited by james0246; 2010-02-16 at 18:26.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 03:48   Link #2
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Quote:
-Sasuke and Kakashi talk.
DUN-DUN-DUN! Exposition! AHHHHHHHHH!

Oh well, can't say I didn't see it coming.
Old 2010-02-16, 03:55   Link #3
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
-Sasuke and Kakashi talk.
If it's the same talk like they had before Sasuke left konoha, i wont be that much impresed.
Old 2010-02-16, 04:14   Link #4
james0246

Fuller spoiler has been released.

Well, one of my greatest desires (for the series) may just come true...Kakashi could very well die at Sasuke's hands.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 04:25   Link #5
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Sasuke's won't be able to do much due to his fight with Danzou, so it'll probably be a general retreat for him. Kishi mentioned that this year's going to be Kakashi's year, so he won't die.

Still, can't wait for the fight.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 04:26   Link #6
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Considering Danzou is officially dead, Kakashi is bound to become the new Hokage (though there is still hope for Tsunade to recover). But, if that doesn't happen, dying without even receiving that title formally would really be overkill. He already came back from the other world once, and not many things happened in between to send him to his afterlife so soon.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 04:27   Link #7
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Fuller spoiler has been released.

Well, one of my greatest desires (for the series) may just come true...Kakashi could very well die at Sasuke's hands.
Considering that in Jiraiya's regrets, there was failing to save Orochimaru, but also failing to save Sandaime from Orochimaru, it's certain Naruto won't let anything like that happen.
Kakashi relating himself and Sasuke to Sandaime and Oro make it even more obvious.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 04:30   Link #8
Aqua Knight

How the hell would Sasuke fight in this condition..
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 04:32   Link #9
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
How the hell would Sasuke fight in this condition..
Karin healed him ...
Sasuke should be in good shape except for the risk of burning out his eyes.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 05:06   Link #10
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Kakashi can go full throttle on Sasuke and...dundundun! be stabbed by a Sasu-crazed Karin~
No wait, that would suck. Well, the chapter looks very promising, and weird as it may seem, Sasuke has the upper hand here: two extra targets to strike as a diversion to get Kakashi to try and save them while dying in the process. Although that is way too cliche, so I hope Kishi will entertain me with something I just never would have imagined^^
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 05:18   Link #11
darkmaster074
------

Source: NF
Credits: Shounensuk
Verification: Confirmed
If Sakura finishes Karin off, Sasuke will take her in as her replacement.
Well, she is standing in front of Karin with a kunai in her hand. If I stab Sasuke-kun now, all will be over.
As she is thinking something like that, behind her, Sasuke aims a Chidori to the back of Sakura's head and is about to about to pierce her.
At that moment, Kakashi appears and saves Sakura. "Real intent to kill... You really sunk low, didn't you Sasuke"

Then some arguing back and forth

Kakashi: "I don't want to kill you"
Sasuke: "Heh, you're always saying things about killing me, sensei. I'm itching to kill you, though, Kakashi."
Well, after this is the conclusion
Kakashi: "I now understand how the Sandaime must have felt. Even though Orochimaru sunk so low, he still couldn't help but care..."
Sasuke: "Well, then you're making the same mistake he did!!"
It ends with this. (Sakura is telling Kakashi that she's giving Karin medical treatment so they can leave immediately after this
darkmaster074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 05:53   Link #12
raeryne

well...I can't say I'm satisfied...I was thinking this starts a new chapter...(Sakura tagging along...for some reason?)

well, okay, not very satisfying,either but I was hoping for something else to happen, I guess...

**thoroughly disappointed**
raeryne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 06:06   Link #13
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

How many fights in a row is Sasuke going to get?! At least this time it's with Kakashi so I won't complain too much. Been waiting for their reunion a long time. It looks like even Kakashi has lost hope for Sasuke...
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 06:12   Link #14
d' airscapez
stranded in new york

I doubt there will be a fight.. someone is bound to intervene or Sasuke's gonna run like a lil bitch, considering close to no chakra left.
d' airscapez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 06:23   Link #15
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Someone who was not mentioned in this chapter and started running towards Sakura in sage mode a chapter ago? :P
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 06:42   Link #16
d' airscapez
stranded in new york

haha forgot about Naruto xD
d' airscapez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 06:53   Link #17
lotus_lee

I hope Kakashi won't die yet. It's about time we had some non-Sasgay time. He's just been appointed acting Hokage, and we still have to learn about his MS and how he acquired it! Maybe this fight will be perfect for that, and how it fares against Susanoo.

However, although Sasuke may be tired from his fight with Danzou, I wonder how Kakashi will fare as he is a non-Uchiha and will drain his chakra just as fast due to MS use.
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 06:59   Link #18
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
He already came back from the other world once, and not many things happened in between to send him to his afterlife so soon.
Yeah, that's pretty much why he won't die. If he's gonna die, it will be at the end of the series.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 07:16   Link #19
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by d' airscapez View Post
haha forgot about Naruto xD
Don't worry you're not the only one 8D
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 07:46   Link #20
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
My guess for next week's chapter, Naruto will arrive just in time to save Kakashi.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion