AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

Old 2014-08-17, 15:06   Link #61
Thess

Takako's sketches for the episode:

Spoiler for Yuki's birthday:

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 15:42   Link #62
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupumanager View Post
This sums up Episode 7
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 16:58   Link #63
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Spoiler for Yuki's birthday:
Don't care if they're sibling, I'll totally shipped this pairing all days and every days!
Old 2014-08-17, 17:23   Link #64
Thess

Slaine/Inaho fanart has started to increase, but still doesn't beat to Slaine/Asseylum as fan favorite OTP.

Because I'm lazy and busy, I'll just post the S/A art, then try to do the other art-sorted by character dump another time. But first:

Now unto the dump:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

There's a bunch of comics too (including a h-doujinshi with this pairing) but I'm lazy to upload them. Sorry I missed a lot to upload because I was tired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Don't care if they're sibling, I'll totally shipped this pairing all days and every days!
Well, if it helps it seems to be the fan preferred hetero Inaho couple. Also, so far there is only two heterosexual er... NWS doujins, one of them is this pairing (the other is Slaine/Asseylum).

Edit: More birthday:

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"

Last edited by Thess; 2014-08-17 at 17:40.
Old 2014-08-17, 18:26   Link #65
MartianMage

wow you're a trooper... that's a lot of images @_@
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 18:51   Link #66
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
wow you're a trooper... that's a lot of images @_@
I didn't even posted all of them. Because they are just too many. Someday, when I have more free time as I used to, I'll do a comprehensive bump for the characters.

Old 2014-08-17, 19:32   Link #67
Death Usagi
Banned

Frankly speaking, I doubt Asseylum x Inaho fanarts will appear much unless it actually happens lol =w=
Old 2014-08-17, 20:42   Link #68
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Frankly speaking, I doubt Asseylum x Inaho fanarts will appear much unless it actually happens lol =w=
There are some, but it's not even as numerous as Inaho x Yuki. Slaine x Asseylum and Inaho x Slaine are the most popular couplings (in that order: surprisingly BL hasn't overtaken hetero yet, which usually happens in mecha). Here the Inaho x Asseylum that hasn't been posted:

Images

Old 2014-08-17, 20:50   Link #69
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

I been noticed that Princess's "Seylum" form is mostly paired with Inaho and Princess's "Asseylum" form is mostly paired with Slaine.
Old 2014-08-17, 20:54   Link #70
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
I been noticed that Princess's "Seylum" form is mostly paired with Inaho and Princess's "Asseylum" form is mostly paired with Slaine.
Well, Slaine is paired with both. It's just more appealing aesthetically pleasant to have them in uniform+gown. It's jarring to have the princess in her real form next to someone who wears a high school uniform.

Genderswap.

Old 2014-08-17, 21:31   Link #71
jpwong

Little comic sequence

Images
Old 2014-08-17, 21:34   Link #72
Death Usagi
Banned

Someone explain to me where this Slaine x Inaho BL Yaoi thing even came from? =w=;;

Just another Fujoshi's fantasty?
Old 2014-08-17, 21:44   Link #73
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Someone explain to me where this Slaine x Inaho BL Yaoi thing even came from? =w=;;

Just another Fujoshi's fantasty?
It's a mecha show, you're guaranteed to expect Slaine and Inaho to be the main relationship (not saying couple but the focus relationship) now they met. So people will ship them.

They even gave them nicknames. They knew the fanbase will latch at them.

Old 2014-08-17, 23:28   Link #74
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Its sad for me as a Inaho x Asseylum theres not that many fanart for them. At least there fanart for them i guess. Inaho with his sister well this is japan they would ship anything i would of thought they would ship Inko or Rayet with him instead of his sister. Who here think just to boost sales they would have slain and Asseylum en up together. I think she looks better as Seylum when she with Inaho, her Asseylum form looks werid with Inaho to bad there the same person
Mikethemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 00:21   Link #75
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
Its sad for me as a Inaho x Asseylum theres not that many fanart for them. At least there fanart for them i guess. Inaho with his sister well this is japan they would ship anything i would of thought they would ship Inko or Rayet with him instead of his sister. Who here think just to boost sales they would have slain and Asseylum en up together. I think she looks better as Seylum when she with Inaho, her Asseylum form looks werid with Inaho to bad there the same person
There are few fanart with them too, but there's not much fanart in general about them. Most (not all) people who make Inaho/Asseylum fanart are mostly Slaine/Asseylum and Inaho/Slaine shippers who like a OT3 ordeal to complete set. The thing about his sister is that he was openly emotional with her (and Slaine ) over any other girl, so the interactions I think are more appealing.

For you.

Old 2014-08-18, 00:49   Link #76
Death Usagi
Banned

Just make a harem already Inaho.
Old 2014-08-18, 01:51   Link #77
MT-G

Am i the only one around here who supports InahoxInko pairing?

なんかきっつい | あかめ [pixiv] http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=45280881
MT-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 02:13   Link #78
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT-G View Post
Am i the only one around here who supports InahoxInko pairing?
It's the only serious Inaho pairing I kind of fancy (YukixInaho would be my choice if she wasn't his sister) but I don't care much about it unless they just bring needless drama.

Images

Old 2014-08-18, 04:55   Link #79
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
There are few fanart with them too, but there's not much fanart in general about them. Most (not all) people who make Inaho/Asseylum fanart are mostly Slaine/Asseylum and Inaho/Slaine shippers who like a OT3 ordeal to complete set. The thing about his sister is that he was openly emotional with her (and Slaine ) over any other girl, so the interactions I think are more appealing.

For you.
Thank you for this . I think Rayet and Inaho are compatible together and for some reason the remind Lelouch and Kallen. Thank you again
Old 2014-08-18, 04:57   Link #80
Mikethemaster

Quote:
It's the only serious Inaho pairing I kind of fancy (YukixInaho would be my choice if she wasn't his sister) but I don't care much about it unless they just bring needless drama.

Images
The last one is the best for me its really appealing