Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-11-13, 21:03   Link #641
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Erina certainly has a....colorful...inner side. Aika's humiliations continue, just be glad this isn't a doujin dear, though one will surely be made about that before long, assuming it hasn't already. Glasses chick goes to war next time. Yep even I could see the animation drop on that one part, it was hilariously obvious.
So I wasn't just seeing things...

Wonder what happened in order for it to get like that. Imagine, somebody fell asleep on the job and the next thing they knew, it had already aired. Someone's getting fired.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-13, 21:14   Link #642
Wandering Soul

Was not expecting that from Erina. Aika also got assaulted by tentacles, oh well it could have been worse.Aika also gave the guy that idolized big breast quite a beat down. Are they really on Drag guildy's level? I guess in the end that girl really does have a glasses element.
Old 2014-11-13, 21:29   Link #643
rladls2121

In the light novel, the training scene was actually being broadcasted by the time Tailred got injured by some of Tailyellow's attacks.
While Tailyellow was trying to hug injured Tailred forcefully, Tailred begin to cry like a child.

In the news, the media does not see Tailblue as a threat anymore but as an ally and she is being ignored.
The media now sees Tailyellow as a threat, and doubting if Tailyellow is really one of the Twintails, commenting it is actually something different.
Condemning Tailyellow for making Tailred cry.
Tailyellow's exposure was also shown, but censored at overseas news.

Souji's mother was rather amused at Erina's performance on television.
Souji was embarrased that why he cried like a child.
Erina herself could not believe she did all those things as Tailyellow.
Aika comforted Erina, saying that Aika understands Erina's frustration since Tailblue's reputation is already bad.
Both hugged and cried together, Twirl joined them in crying and hugging a little after.

The reason Aika cannot transform into Tailyellow using the yellowgear is because since Aika grew up with her flat chest for a long time, she already become flat chest attribute without her knowing.
Twirl worsen her relationship with Aika after explaining the reason and basically went "pfft", mocking her.

Last edited by rladls2121; 2014-11-13 at 21:48.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-13, 22:14   Link #644
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Erina showing that she seems to be a voyeur
Old 2014-11-13, 22:15   Link #645
Nork22

Erina's final attack.
Way to combine a Sentai Team's Bazooka with a Rider Kick.
Old 2014-11-13, 22:39   Link #646
Kyouka
Is Here

tail black is more amazing then expected <3
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-13, 23:14   Link #647
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Wow. I didn't see Erina being an exhibitionist at all. That is quite the surprise. Quite the...unique way she has of expressing that desire now. Aika's weakness lulz @ Krake + levia guildys bot having tentacle(s). RIP Krake guildy, a guy worth pledging loyalty to. ;_;7 Hail DFC!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
On a more serious note, I'm quite displeased by Tail Yellow's entrance. I expected something grander! I expected more bounce! I wanted them to blow the whole budget on Tail Yellows big ones, seriously why didn't theyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
C'mon Tron, the budget goes to showing off the glory that is twintails.
Old 2014-11-13, 23:48   Link #648
Vaans
NEET

Lol. Erina is now calling Souji her master.

At first tailblue was grabbed by tentacles, when Tailred and co arrived, tailblue was beating that Levia guildy.

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 00:16   Link #649
crimsonflair
Support Class

I haven't seen the episode yet but seeing the faces and animation from clips I saw look off... A rushed job I presume?
crimsonflair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 00:38   Link #650
SQA

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonflair View Post
I haven't seen the episode yet but seeing the faces and animation from clips I saw look off... A rushed job I presume?
I think the words "I hope its fixed for the BluRay" come to mind.

It's not too terrible, in most places, but they obviously had some time-crunch. Seems less like a money issue than a production delay issue.
SQA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 01:59   Link #651
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
I knew it, Dark Grasper has a glasses fetish!

Still, seeing Tail Yellow fighting like an exhibitionist makes me want to facepalm at first... but it's so damn good to watch!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 02:03   Link #652
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
On to the anime:

Didn't expect her to be a masochist/exhibitionist. at this pace the harem end could be a possiblity, made more possible with his moms character.
That might just be her attribute.

I was shocked at the booby missles, but relieved she still had her big breasts when the armor broke.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 07:12   Link #653
rladls2121

There are so many parts skipped and arranged.
I guess this is their limit.
It is unfortunate.
Old 2014-11-14, 07:36   Link #654
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

what? Erina?? that cute loli kaichou is actually an exhibitionist? what a let down

at least, that Freedom HIMAT-mode from Tailyellow is powerful.. blasting beams everywhere..
too bad that everytime she shot, she have to release the cannon due to her nature/fetish

I think Aika already the strongest member in the team... Tailred starting to look so weak now
not going to comment about megane-black... Twoearl seems didn't show any expression
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 09:59   Link #655
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
On a more serious note, I'm quite displeased by Tail Yellow's entrance. I expected something grander! I expected more bounce! I wanted them to blow the whole budget on Tail Yellows big ones, seriously why didn't theyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Here's hoping next ep has more Tail Yellow. I can hope, can't I? Since boobies contain the hopes and dreams of mankind *runs*
Tron, there is a limit to your greed. Unless of course, you like to be on the receiving end of punishment from a twintailed blonde booby bomber.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 10:54   Link #656
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
There are so many parts skipped and arranged.
I guess this is their limit.
It is unfortunate.
I wouldn't be worried about that. I have this funny feeling the Blu-ray will fix this .

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 12:06   Link #657
Kakurin
大佐

Anybody else noticed the sudden change of Thuarle's outfit in the middle of a scene?
Old 2014-11-14, 14:45   Link #658
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Tail Yellow would be in Heaven in the world of Kill La Kill. Also, Meganekko = Youko Hikasa?
Old 2014-11-14, 14:57   Link #659
rladls2121

Erina's mother, what caused her to attach to Twintails as far as forcing her daughter to wear one?
Souji isn't it good for you?
There is an another human being, and it is not Ultimagil Drag Guildy regards highly of Twintails as you do.
If Erina likes to take off her clothes because she wants to, I beginning to wonder if her mother is way worse.
Old 2014-11-14, 15:55   Link #660
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Also, Meganekko = Youko Hikasa?
That's right.

Tags
gender bender, mahou shoujo, parody, sentai, twin-tails